>tfw small 4.7 site v8

wtf lol my 5.7 litre v8 does about 20mpg

Get I t together, senpai.

6.5L v8 turbo diesel

>ferd green
>4.7
surely you mean four point six

It's the site wheel barrow.

Maybe if I used it like a car on nice smooth straight roads I'd get its rated mileage.

Try again

madman

How does your Dakota do that bad? mine gets 13.5 MPG

2007 Cadillac CTS-V with a LS2

strange looking strut brace on that

Fuck yeah.
Only a 3.6, though

Old Audi V8?

5.7 American V8 checking in

wew lad

2 350s and a 454

Nope, never owned an Audi.
Do you? I hear mixed reviews about reliability.

im about to

I drive 8 cylinders but they're split between 2 cars :^)

Kek

>30 cylinder master race reporting in

>Clearly a dodge

What a retard

I drive two of them for a grand total of W-16

I know there are real bad horror stories about them, yet others say they're bulletproof.
Reliability horror stories seem to mostly apply to 2000+ models though, older ones apparently have incredibly overbuilt drivetrains.
I was just curious what you drive though, since the old Audi 3.6 was the first that came to mind.

Wew lad indeed friendo

LS1 reporting in

how much power is the ls1 making in those cars?

5.3L checking in with 18mpg in my mixed commute

Not enough

>half of the body panels are plastic

i looked it up, only 275hp at the crank

I have this. Dont have a car for it yet, but im tinkering with it in the meantime

only the highest quality vee ate

Nah, that's the LT1. We're talking LS1 here, he should be pushing at least 305 at the crank.

would think so, my ls1 is 330hp at the crank

the fun part is you can pick pretty much any car

>literally two four bangers melted together

eww

I was going to do a third gen camaro since i have a bunch of body parts for one. But i kinda want to do a blazer or jimmy for the nostalgia

I like them. They can get banged to shit and there wont be a scratch. Some dumb bitch swung her car door at my truck because she parked too far over to the left and told me to move my truck. I was chilling and i wasnt moving for her. Kicks her door open i get out and laugh as she left a small dent on the edge of her door and left nothing on my side plastic

Headers and tune gets me 328 at the wheel
LS1's were underrated

>what you drive
Just a little Italian coupe, nothing special.
How about yourself?

Still nocar, sadly. About to get a job so I can hopefully change that soon, though.

Yeah, it's a bitch without one, although kinda dependent on where you live.
I did without for a while, but cities with shitty public transport make it difficult.
My first car had 95K on it. Don't make that mistake.

Yurochad here. Why does every American car have a V8?

>tfw 4.6l ford godmachine
>9mpg, 285hp, 310lb-ft of torque

6.9l v8
Average like 17mpg, but only like 185hp.
Also, diesel

>every
Really?
My first two cars were V6. That's probably not uncommon here.

My country has pretty decent public transport and great bike infrastructure, but car ownership is deliberately made as expensive as they can get away with. Being an Veeky Forumstist here kinda sucks.

You are like a baby

Lamborghini/Ferrari?

355 chev checking in

Fun to drive, terrible on gas. Spring/summer can't come soon enough.

Most american cars have either a V6 or turbo i4. V8s are in SUVs, Trucks, and Muscle cars exclusively

ghetto-rich v8 retard reporting

Veeate one - weekend cruiser

My car is not American but it does have an American v8, what did they mean by this?

Veeate 2 - workhorse

>Lamoborghini/Ferrari
pretty sure none of those owners exist on this board

I'm pretty sure there's a guy with a 360 on here and it's probably him.

That does suck.
I guess here they figured promoting car ownership was the best way to deal with the long distances, while primarily benefiting US companies.

There is at least one 456 owner on Veeky Forums.

This guy?

Something about that "ferrari" is terribly wrong.
it almost looks like a crossover.

Kek, is that a bodykitted MR-S or something?

This guy.

Sounds fictional to me.

More like 5.slow

I do. Have 2 atm, a 3rd if i get this swap project going at all.

S62 reporting in

305 mustard race

found him

It's actually a ram. It spends most of its time under 10 mph and a lot of time idling at a stand still to ease forward or back a little bit. At least 25% of time we are in 4-lo crawling over shit, gingerly carrying equipment not worth breaking.

I used to start stop it so much that I killed a couple batteries this year and that gave me an increase of 1.5mpg.

The down time to get another battery (out in the sticks) wasn't worth the 1.5mpg average. So we only shutdown if it looks like it won't move for more than 5 mins and then you have to put at least 10 mins run time on before closing off again. Batteries still take some blows

I just got robbed $16k so my v8 will have to wait

4.7 Magnum, either you're driving a Ram 1500 or a Durango.

Wish I could swap it

Car: Cammed LS6 V8
Truck: Navistar 7.3 TDI V8
Building a Ford 5.0 (1996 Explorer donor) for an early Bronco.

Hi Erick

4 Cam Master Race reporting in.

Hi GM guys. Quick question... Why did it take GM 9 years and a supercharged 6.2L to finally make a Camaro faster than my Cobra?

Reporting
What year?

x2 m8

>ford was so shit they had to supercharge it to keep up with the LS1

K E K
E
K

Actually. That’s wrong also. The N/A Cobras were faster than the LS1s. Everyone just always compared the Z28 to the GT.

Pretty car! Hows it handle with the independent rear end? I think my favorite part about my mark viii is how well it sticks when things get twisty. I'm sort of curious how the sn-95 would handle without a live rear.

Pretty damn well. Stock is great. Comes with a Bilstein Pro series dampers and springs. And mine has been lowered 1.5” in the front and 1” in the rear and a bumpsteer kit to compensate. It plants itself and corners as well as my AWD Mazdaspeed 6. Though, the suspension is stiff as shit and I feel literally every single bump in the road.

SHO poster here, 3.4 liters of Yamaha power

>Why did it take a Supercharger to beat my supercharged engine?

Luckily Ford makes all their good stuff special/limited edition so no one really cares.

chevy>ford
C H E V Y G A N G
H V A N
E E N A
V H G A N G
Y V E H C

Holden 5ltr shitpiece checking in

I'm a dodgefag so I couldn't tell you sorry m8

Ford 3v reporting in. Not much HP when compared to a coyote, but the trq is cool

5.4L Triton here

Wanted to swap my truck for a mustang GT to save on marginally better gas mileage, but with winter I may switch to a Ram hemi

6.2L hemi here.

5.0l 302 v8 In a grand marquis

DD a 4.1L V8 with 170hp
Weekend toy is a 429 with 340hp

I'll let you guess what I drive.

Push rods push gods

290hp 4.3L. I can bully any economy car I come across and whatever isn't covered in wood in the interior is covered in leather.

Witness me, brothers.

it's a fact