/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 9:00 PM ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>[66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up - Pt.2]
Campaign period: July 13, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 AM ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 AM UTC
Log-in consecutively for the period mentioned above to gain Summon Tickets and other prizes
fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44202

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- The voucher acquisition Campaign ended. You can still pick your 4* Servant of choice until July 20th as long as you received your voucher before.
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st.
- The Half-AP cost Campaign is in effect until July 20th.
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Nero_Festival
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For those of you whales who have shittons of Kaleids and 5 stars:

How much money have you spent on it? Do you think it's worth it?

Explain to me why I shouldn't max grail this champion of humanity (no homo)

How many MP should I aim to farm?

Which servant has the best ass?

You DID get the King of Heroes.

Right?

>still rerolling after days
The NA gacha is even more Jewish than the nippon one.

I JUST WANT MY ALTERA
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
TWICE

MEDUSA IS THE BEST WAIFU

Y-you aren't saving quartz for my gacha, user?

I need some advice cause I'm trying to go through this gacha hell without spending money.
I need jannu for indecent reasons, but I want to save my quartz for when the next servants come out and more is added to the game. Is it worth risking 30 quartz on the story roll for a low chance at the servant I want?

>iphonefag so no rerolls ;_;

But I am!

Because this is who you wanna grail

When's Udon-ya's doujin?

Is there an upcoming event I should save apples for or can I use the one I have? Need to do Gaul another 10 times again to get 0 Ocutplets.

1$
Yes

No, only pull tickets when its 4* rateup. Hoard at least 240 quartz for 5* rateup.

Please don't.

Nero or Saber Alter?

I love my wife!

>iphonefag so no rerolls ;_;
Just reroll on PC like literally everyone else and then transfer your account. You'd be absolutely retarded not to reroll for a good starter 10-roll, especially if you plan to stay f2p.

Mayuchi a cute

>emiya needs a lot of hearts for 4th ascension
>heracles also needs hearts

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NERO FEST DOESNT GIVE THAT MANY HEARTS

REEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'

He basically joined my team himself when he gave me the ticket that summoned him.

Sheeit, when will that happen? I'm just sloggig through the story now and waiting for the next event. Is there a planned list somewhere?

I'm going to roll for Okita first, then I will.

how are those np5 progress coming along alter

Reminder that 300 Quartz only gives you a coinflip chance of getting a Rate-Up Servant.

How does Shirou know about what educated prostitutes do?

>I use Martha, Atalanta or Liz depending on the enemy type bonus as my 4 star. For support I usually use a berserker
If you're going to use a mix of berserkers and type-favored servants, why not bring the berserkers from your own team and pick a support servant that has type bonus? You have to manually pick a support Servant every mission anyway. You can stick with the same team all the time instead of having to shift things around depending on circumstance.
I mean sure, if you're swapping between teams depending on what enemy you face, there's typically going to be a better choice than Heracles, but I assumed nobody was doing that because of how insanely inefficient it is

Did I miss Saber lily already?

I can't wait to ascend her.

Jeanne has rateup on Orleans banner which is like 4 away.

I got a good starter (I think) with herc and EMIYA and used that coupon to get another hero and upgrade his np.

Save them for Nerofest.

THIS BODY WAS MADE TO MATE PRESS

Disregarding this question to fap to Majikoi.

That just means she seems to know what she's doing.

And pic related is the canon scene.

Save them for events

I hate how her, Gil AND Carmilla need this damn snake eye. I didn't even manage to get a single one of these yet and even the Nerfest only gives 5.

I love my wife too. Get your hands off her you filth.

>THIS BODY WAS MADE TO BE THE WORST 5*

>6 lancer monuments in 7 rounds
>I don't have a Lancer

>Scathach
>Summer Events
>Lancer Arturia
>Musashi
I don't know, user

Because my Herc is only level 50 and he has useless NP. I have a selection of 60 and 70 zerkers on my friends list, like Kaleido Lancelots. I don't always pick a zerker either, I sometimes pick a class bonus servant. Like saber alter with kaleido.

End of this month.

5 are enough, Medusa only needs 4!

Why hello there.

I played the japanese version a few years back, is anything different here?

Im trying but I want Dante too

What should my line up be for Nerofest? These are the only good CEs I have.

witch thread

I want to hug Jack!

>NP2 Waver

FUCKK

>>iphonefag so no rerolls ;_;
Just delete the app and reinstall it.

This one.

I have 3 eyes ready to go and I'm willing to farm for one more before Nerofest so I can get Medusa and Stheno ascended

I just FP rolled and got 7 embers, none of which were silver.

Sweet glad I am early enough not to miss her.

You don't have Cu or proto Cu?

What the hell is this Nerofest people keep talking about?

Why would you even want NP2 Waver, it's a waste.

Nah I think Shirou just fucks a lot of whores. He seems like the kind of guy that would.

These FP rolls just won't give me more Medusas so I can upgrade her horse.

fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Nero_Festival

Just pointing the fact that he got 2 Wavers.

An event where you can clear waves to get medals which you can trade for the materials you need/will need in the future.

Any option to escape the % random drop hell should be squeezed out and used as much as possible, hence why you wanna save your apples so you can farm Nerofest as much as you can.

Tamamo, summer, Bryn, Musashi, 4* rate ups.
I don't think so, evil one.
Get ye gone.

A wiki with the information you want exists.
Google also exists
How about you find out for yourself, you lazy waste of humanity.

I did.... so many times...
It took me 13 rerolls of deleting and re downloading to get a herc

>all these fucking jeannes on friend list
fug that one guy with altera is a lifesaver

Tailred when

Jack wants to hug your entrails!

The size of those cannons

Heh, thanks for the account kid, heh

Jannu reporting in.

I've got an organ she can hug right here.

the phrase always struck me as shirou being so oblivious of females and sex that the only analogy he could make for good sex is what he imagines a prostitute would be like

What is the point of this threads if not to help each other out and talk about the game. Is not like you fags are discussing much of worth besides posting dumb waifus.

Ushi thread redux

I have an NP5 Mephistopheles and NP4 Boudica and I'm not leveling proto Cu. Of fucking course not. I haven't gotten an FP all day.

Thank you user

Unf

Hey my waifu isn't dumb

go home ushi, youre drunk

and nothing else,lancelot is my only damage source

>not leveling proto cu
Are your resources stretched so thin that you can't sortie a level 50 Lancer with 3 turns of evade?

>Limited
Goal set.
Vault on lockdown.

I haven't been able to get a single fucking eye

Alright, I think it's about time for me to actually pick up my free 4*.
I've got Wavah, Lancelot, Atalante, and Carmilla.

I feel like I should go for EMIYA over Herc because I pulled Lancelot, but that one video of Herc tanking the end game boss is sexy as fuck.

WHEN

IS

TAMAMO

Bad luck buddy. Wish you luck on your next friend roll. Proto Cu is easy to ascend though

Ushi!

KIRA KIRA

KIRA KIRA

Harvesting blood with Liz!

How can you even do Free Quests, let alone farming there, when you have to do all of the Dailies to get those cards and mana prisms? This shit is so expensive I can only do a few free quests once if I want do to the dailies too. Leveling up doesn't help anymore since I would need to do the 40 AP (20 AP) daily at least 6 times to get a lv up.

>Medea is my waifu
>But her atrociously unrewarding attack animations put me off so bad that i can't deal with having her in my front line.

ANIMATIONS UPDATE WHEN?

SABER ALTER IS THE SAME, HER FUCKING ATTACKS ARE FUCKING AWFUL, WHY AREN'T THEY UPDATING THE ANIMATIONS ALREADY>