robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20881852/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20904307/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20888403/

>Where can I find fellow GM players stuck in gold because me bunga team?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0NGwpSCTSSy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where the FUCK is Maiev????

fuck anime

Victory above all

vigdory abuf all :-D

Teach me how to play warhead junction because I've lost every ranked game in it.

I'm a silver shitter so nothing that requires an extreme amount of teamwork please

>theres a taco on my team

>being american

reposting my meme hope it gives you a chuckle or a smirk

Wrong arm.

>blizzard bows to Grubby
>In contact with orcs
>Possesses psychic-like abilities
>Control the netherlands with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first earth cities on azeroth (Grubengrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be grub babies
>215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him
>owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have grubbots inside you right now
>Grubby is in regular communication with the Archangels Tyreal and Auriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>learned fluent Orc in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold pieces with the Grub. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Grub
>Is 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet.

ONE JOB

pick globals
use globals for nukes
be aware of the bosses, a team that just showed 5 bot will never make it in time if your team gets top boss for example

otherwise the map is really large and there is a lot of space everywhere and generally safe spaces of keeps, etc. are far away, so heroes that can gank and chase very well (illidan, tracer, zeratul, etc.) can just roam and run down heroes in lane

post lewds

Best girl

okay what the fuck, when I left to get myself a drink tempo had all keeps up and teams were on even levels, I come back and se roll20 already won?! wtf happened?!

>someone in vg chat wants to carry some scrubs
>sure why not
>get into a game with two other anons
>miss my stun, wasting a kill potential
>he flames me hard
>whenever someone does a tiny misplay
>"omfg you suck"
>call him out
>"stfu nigger im better than you at this game"
>keeps bringing the entire team down
>even flames our random
>someone tells him to shut the fuck up, that he's not helping by being a negative little bitch
>"youll never improve shit, this is why youll always be shit im afk kys nigger"
>dickface has left the game
>we were winning by miles
>in his mind we were throwing
>end up losing because everyone just gave up from getting flamed all the time
>report him, block him, never play with anyone from Veeky Forums again
What the fuck did he expect? He literally saw I'm silver and that the other two were low levels too, it's even fucking qm, jesus christ some people

$10 says he's one of the faggots who posts unga bunga every time someone complains about their team here.

I can just hear mewn yell "NONOPTIMAL!" when I read those posts, never expected to meet one who wanted to carry, least someone from vg who wanted to carry

Securing nukes is actually pretty important and do a lot of damage to buildings.

You either go extreme afk splitpush or you go one-man army and kill everyone long enough for somebody to pick up a nuke. You need to play something that can handle being in a 5 minute long brawl over one stupid nuke like Towers of Doom. Use nukes as soon as you can. None of this "Oh it'll be more efficient if I don't waste it on the turrets and put the fort/keep in the center 30 seconds later" because you probably won't get 30 seconds of alone time to drop a nuke.

Globals help but aren't really necessary unless your whole team has them stacked.
Boss is actually a really important objective. Make sure the enemy never gets a chance to do bosses or do them yourself the moment they decide they want to be in a lane on the wrong side of the map. It's just as optional as globals but one or two bosses sent down the lane really fucks up the enemy team's rotations/laning in mid to lategame.

Play it like it's BHB, where instead of coins and cannons, you drop nukes on the enemy buildings so you have to farm all the camps as much as you can without dying.

$20 say you're a butthurt qmbabb cavenigger me unga team bunga hahahahahah btfo noob

what is this dumb unga bunga meme shit
I get it's about complaining about your team but where does it come from

CUTE!

I don't know if this is pasta but why would you ever play with anyone from this shithole?

I'd ask if it's Paki but he's silenced right now.

STUPOV LEL

what is this, 5 man vs AI?

Because just like that guy said I'm most likely a retard

Think it was someone named miss or something, never seen him around after that

Was it a name that sounds like "misandry"?

No I think it was just miss

I got nothing then.

Stukov does seem overtuned. I'm super garbage, missing half my skillshots, getting tons of my silence cancelled and am still doing really well with him.

He's good in QM because everyone is afraid of diving and nobody knows how to focus on someone.

tyr haz big bobs

Which hero is the most fun to play as

rehgar
bark at people
make everyone slow

That's the same person lmao

Murky.

>quick match
>"group"
>someone feeds 1v5 immediately

every game

>Feeds

Dying at level 1 is literally meaningless. On the other hand it's so meaningless that I also don't get why people are so fucking set on fighting.

Oh Roll20 what happened to you? You had these amazing plays and strategies at the beginning

All the NA teams went to shit and no tomorrow take advantage of the situation

I obviously mean post level 10, when people are supposed to group. Who the fuck starts a game and says "group"?

I wish the HotS dev team would stop sucking off the Overwatch dev team

>yfw they'll only remove Hanamura from the rotation when they add another Overwatch map in order to keep Overwatch representation intact

Name a more satisfying Assassin to play.

M A D A
A
D
A

Even if she's more of a Marksman.

Lava god of lit molten cores

you can purge all the untermensh with fire

>watching rehgar just stand outside my sanctification

why do I still take this heroic

>Take Judgement
>No one follows up
You can't win.

I like to imagine that Ragnaros can disintegrate every other hero in the game if he wanted to, but he likes to limit himself and battle them for fun after melting heroes over and over from the trailer

Original Shaco

aw shit pandemonium
this together with second part were so cool

Abathur

I mean, Kerrigan can control the Zerg, Malthael is death itself, but Ragnaros is a literal god. Of fucking FIRE.

>play stukov
>stay in backline
>pre-level 10
>tanks ignore the genji that dives me
>bring him to the team
>spam pings
>hit all slows
>do all i can
>they still ignore him
>100-0s me
>walks away
>"wtf stukov noob gg"

Chromie can become a dragon if she chooses, but Ragnaros can become a FUCKING MOUNTAIN

OF FIRE

AND BRIMSTONE

you can just auto 3 times and kill him you you double monster

Dude stukov deletes Genji if he gets dove
Genji doesn't do enough DPS to bring stukov down and Stukovs AA is so high Genji have to flee seconds after engaging, even with reflect used

>not understanding the joke

newfags baka

>unga banga kuwabanga
>good joke

>dodges

mada mada

UNGA

post more

LILI IS LOW TIER THEY SAID

She's niche
This game was the perfect draft for her
What's the issue?

>na

In most situations, yes. Here where Dehaka and Stitches have some amount of self sustain so her untargetable heals aren't as big an issue, and her blind is good vs 3/5 of their team, she's alright

not that it matters what goes on in tournaments for hero league or even team league

I wanna bang her all over the Nexus

Why's it good draft for her? Blinds and the fact they have a second support?

>got blow out with so many spells at once so hard i dc'd
>stuck on re-connecting screen for 15 minutes
thanks blizzard

>Greymane
>Kharazim
>beefy as shit comp excluding Valla who has externals from Uther
No, she has the potential to be fine. Just not a "versus all" healbot like Uther or old Malf.

yeah shes pretty low

vocaroo.com/i/s0NGwpSCTSSy

Quick! Name five heroes you want in hots

>arcturus mengsk
>imperius
>reinhardt
>deathwing
>kel'thuzad

It was a gril called Missandry and she's a cunt that whores herself out to everyone on discord and posted nudes on /soc/.
Also posts private message screenshots to other people to leverage and manipulate her orbiters.

She should kill herself for disgracing her gender.

>anything but OW hero
>
>
>
>

>falling for low bait tier seduction for a person across the globe
Are anons really that desperate

Probably.
Can't say I enjoy my lads private messages being linked to me though.
Cunt move.

He's practically from wow

There's plenty of big guys with big hammers in WoW that they can add instead of Overshit.

Shoulders are too small

Bitches like that who prove that women are nothing but whores and deserve to be treated as such. Right to vote was a mistake

In the rare chances the enemy team is complete potato and let's you storm through a fort

Next hero teaser when?
shall be an assasin or spec

Two weeks

Azmodan.

you do it because there's no minions to soak in the first 30 secs, so you might as well kill someone and deny them soaking opportunity

Imperius 100%
Grom
A Marauder from Starcraft
A Zerg unit that starts out as a Zergling and at 7 or 10 specs into a role (Hydra, Ultra, Muta, maybe)
BLACKTHOOORNE
Arthas pre-corruption(Never going to happen, but he'd be like Tyrande. She's ranged dps with a heal, he'd be melee bruiser with a heal. Over-aggressive kit with no escapes.)

I'd like Deathwing in the game as a map centerpiece.

TFW they ruined Rag by making him a tiny PC instead of making two WoW maps, one with Rag as a set piece/objective and the other Deathwing as a set piece/objective.

are you one of those turbofaggots who thinks dragon shire is in the wow universe for some unknown reason?

>Azmodan
>Assassin

Someone solved the joke! Yaaaay, I didn't think anyone would!

>Azmodan
>Assassin

>turn my graphics up slightly
>suddenly enemy spiders are fucking MASSIVE

I didn't even know it was like this