youtube.com/watch?v=Ehvs_zTBtlY
amazon.co.uk/Dirt-Racewear-Husaberg-Enduro-Yellow/dp/B01BVC9LDC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who here has the highest mileage.

>not liking twisties
Because you're a can'tturn faglord.
youtube.com/watch?v=XZcJaBKJb24

connect the positive ones to the according light
You can connect the grounds like you want usually.
So if I understand you correctly, your bikes offers six wires: three grounds, one high beam, one low beam and one parker light?
You should be able to do it like this, leave one ground open (but isolate it, so it doesn't touch something it shouldn't)

just hit 30k last summer lol

Hey man, I'm all for #real men love curves, but unless you're actually on the bike these videos are so fucking monotonous. Every one of these videos is the exact same, it hurts to watch them anymore. Just go ride, if you sit at home watching people lean left and right you're really more pathetic that people playing WOW in their parent's basement.

First for Fireblade a best.

Just as fast as a honda!

Hit a false neutral mate ?

Alright faggots,
Why the fuck are gloves so stupid?
Who came up with huge, gay, and sometimes not even padded carbon fiber knuckle gay shit? Why is this a thing?
Why dont more gloves come with palm sliders?
Why dont motocross gloves have palm sliders?
Thats all i really want. A light weight motocross style glove with a fucking palm slider so i can use it on the street. And they damn well better NOT have knuckle bullshit on them.
How hard is that?
Fucking fads and gay designs take priority over safety.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ehvs_zTBtlY
Why do people think screaming around coupled with memes from 2011 + epic vines is funny?
God I hate normies.

Awesome.
Thank you.

Their memes are about a decade behind ours, just like their technology and healthcare. Don't worry, they'll be up to trump memes by 2025.

I only have a problem with them going from 2 to 3 when I'm ringing it's neck.

My motorcycle has been sitting for a little over a month while I was fixing some other stuff on it and I'm worried the gas in the tank got all shitty and I don't want it fucking with my carbs. Can I just dump the tank out and rinse it with water a bit, let it sit outside until it dries, then refill it with gas?

anytime

meant to quote

Yes. Also add some gas stabilizer.

get some winter fuel additive to prevent the gas from going bad, turn off your fuel valve and run until it dies before you retire it for the season

The knuckles don't need to be padded because that's not the part that gets hit in an impact, you go palm down first.

Palm sliders aren't a thing because in order to be worth a damn they'd have to be huge, and then you wouldn't be able to hold onto the bars because they'd ruin your grip.

Better to just use abrasive resistant materials on the palm. There are some good gloves out there, and some really shitty ones, just gotta find the right ones.

Doggo likes Suzuki

Do normies actually put their hands out in a crash?
tuck and roll mother fuckers jesus christ, do you want broken wrists?

>Do normies actually put their hands out in a crash?

Nice meme, it's a natural reflex to put your hands out, sure if you know a crash is about to happen and have time to think about it you can tuck and roll, but if it happens unexpectedly, putting your hands out is the first thing you'll naturally do.

Not if you have crashed and sprained/broken your wrists from it before, you learn this shit riding push bikes mate.

I have done that several times, I used to ride downhill and motocross a lot, but what I'm saying is if you get caught unawares, you're likely to reflexively put your hands out, it's just hardwired into you.

weird, ive always just tucked my arms in and let the crash happen, not much putting your arms out is going to do to help lol.

>not much putting your arms out is going to do to help lol.

No but as I said, it's not something you do consciously, it's just a natural reflex to falling over.

Mine has 78k but about 30k are actually mine

>not just falling flat on your face

What's your favorite jdm sports bike?

jdm sports bike sounds like cancer.
delete this.

I'm applying for a mechanic apprenticeship. Does it look bad if I show up to a Yamaha shop with a Honda motorcycle to apply? I still like Yamahas, I just don't own one...

Nah they won't care.

Honda refused me a testride when I got in with an aprilia, but not with one of their scoots

Good looking pooch you got there

>Bought Jacket online with massive discount the week of black friday
>Today, JUST TODAY, they tell me there is no stock of the jacket and they wont send it
>All the sales and discounts are over now
>Same jacket cost twice as much everywhere now
Why do they fuck me like this?

If you've already paid you can sue

No shit the knuckles dont need padding or gay carbon fiber shit.
>palm sliders arent a thing
>ruin your grip
>have to be huge
Stfu

>americans

your dog looks embarrassed to be caught on a suzuki

Actually, if he was European he has even better of a case

The feeling of being on a Suzuki makes him euphoric.

But those aren't sliders, they're just padding.

>Installing risers
>to remove the original clipons, the top triple has to come off
>no free rafters or anything to take weight off the front
>no centerstand

Welp

All the JDM sports bikes are

They refused to let you testride??? But you'd be trying to convert to a Honda

So jdm sports bikes don't exist because all japanese companies stopped making them in the 90's...?

And the wierd thing was I was looking at integras and dct NCs and simply asked for a vultus

I don't think the US is seeing JDM GSXR125s any time soon.

They won't let you just test ride a floor model, if they don't have any demo bikes then you are shit out of luck.

They are plastic you brain dead turd

Does anyone have experience with the xr650r? I am interested in buying one for supermoto. They look good from a reliability and power perspective, but their prices in California for street legal ones are a little high compared to the drz400sm.

So I seen videos of people with clear clutch levers. Some of them looked nice and others shot oil around the window. How does one prevent this?

(jap) bike dealers treat potential customers like shit

>hi i want a 636
>oh, you want a ninja 650?
>no, i'm here to look at the 636
>the ZX14 is over there
>the 636
>we have several ZX10Rs
>i see a 636 over there
>and if you'll look to the left you'll see our new Z900

euro bike dealers are generally pretty nice though, unless you want their inventory of used jap bikes

Because the DRZ is a turd.
Also i dont think california allows the R to be street legal. Unless they did the south dakota trick

>i had a bad experience so they are all bad
Shut up moron.

The xr650r's I saw had California plates, so there shouldn't be an issue. I would not consider one that does not have a current California registration.

What makes you say the drz is a turd? Just the fact that it's slow and heavy, or something else? For under 5k there doesn't seem to be many options in the reliable sumo category, so the drz appeals to me.

Its slow, heavy, often abused, falling apart, unreliable.
They arent very good bikes. Especially because they are only 5spd.

nice bike famiglia.

This, you would honestly be better off looking for a 2003 ktm 525, they are more reliable and that says a lot about the xr650r.

I've never heard of a higher output single cylinder making it past 50,000 miles without a rebuild or two. The DRZ doesn't seem so special in that case.

That picture is what happens when one PO trusts another when he says he totally took care of it.

>I could be sniffing shit right now and instead I'm sitting on it

Kek

I hear you on often abused. I've heard that highway droning at high rpms burns oil fast in drzs so a lot have been run at low oil and have engine damage.
I'll look into the 2003 ktm, thanks.

Very few dealers out here will let you test ride, unless you already started the paperwork. Those that do require you to follow them on a route and they drive like msf coaches.

How do I powerslide with an ADV bike on gravel?
Do I have to use the rear break?
But what if I want to powerslide into a right turn and stretch my right foot to keep the balance?

If /dbt/ had a choice between a BMW R nineT Scrambler and a Triumph Street scrambler which would you pick?

Triumph

You don't use the rear brake no, you use the power of the bike. Turn in, and slowly apply more throttle until you feel the rear end begin to loosen up and try and come around, the you balance it with throttle.

And yes it's acceptable to use your legs for balance.

Ftr1200

Triumph, but both are good.

Indian? Britbongs only have these kinds of Indian.

I have those gloves they're awesome.
Bought them for the hard wrist and palm, and the disc fastener. Fucking expensive though.

Adorable :-)
I tried to do this but my dogs are afraid of my bike.

suicide?

haven't ridden the Triumph, but the R nineT was pretty neat.
But I'd probably get a different bike for the price.

I just let my bike run for about 5-10 minutes every couple days over the winter to keep it running, but I try to leave as little fuel in the tank as possible over winter.

Youre doing it wrong
Starting and idling are more damaging than not running.
Tank should be full so there is less space for moisture to get in.

Bought her with 101k

>Tank should be full so there is less space for moisture to get in.

If moisture is getting into your tank then you've got more serious problems to worry about.

You dont seem to understand how tanks rust do ya?

There can be water in poor quality fuel but external atmosphere shouldn't be making its way into your tank aside from air getting in when you fill it up.

Also my tank, nor are many tanks made from steel any more so it's not really a problem I've seen people encounter.

Your tank is not air tight
Condensation makes it rust

Most modern bikes have plastic fuel cells under a cover so rusting tanks isn't really a problem any more. The water mixed in with the fuel is more of a problem than any atmospheric condensation.

Not everybody has a fancy brand new bike, you cunt.

>modern = new

Bikes have been made with these for decades, not everybody rides an antique from the 20s, you cunt.

My bike is from this millennium, steel tank.
The latest GSA uses aluminium tanks.

>amazon.co.uk/Dirt-Racewear-Husaberg-Enduro-Yellow/dp/B01BVC9LDC
>dirt-racewar
Has anyone heard of that company? Google gives me literally nothing. I really like this jacket but I only saw it for sale for a 100€ somewhere.
Wonder if these are any good.

>€100

Not good

Not that bad tbqh.

i've never heard of the drz as being unreliable, don't most people say they're bulletproof.

they are often abused though but i mean that's any old bike. especially among squids who don't change their oil but even then drz's are notoriously bulletproof.

Actually really fun bikes to ride. The gearbox is vague as fuck but they're super fun.

It's will surprise you maybe, but the cheap chinese gloves usually comes with palm sliders.

why isn't there a version of my summer car about fixing shitbikes

make one

Game would get boring with all these suzukis

don't fucking temp me user, I've got years of programming and wrenching experience and just enough autism for shitbikes to do it.

DO it, faggot. Make it take place somewhere in Scandinavia also. And put some 1920s Husqvarnas and BMWs in there.

Post bike(s)

I cant find any

just do different modules like DCS for different bikes