/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85341/
youtube.com/watch?v=GsbmPw2GJ7Q
my.mixtape.moe/iomxzf.7z
youtube.com/watch?v=r4O6ttzNxBg
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/23746/?
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/39350/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75861
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

내 모드 다운로드 nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85341/ !

역겨운 외국인!

Sugoi

Oh now that is bitchin'

Thanks Deo!

I want to be a farmer
What farming mod do you recommend? There's a few to choose from.

np

Soul gem oven III if you want to farm soul gems.

I have an interesting problem. There's two of every non-important NPC. So, there's Olaf chopping wood while another Olaf watches for example. Has anyone run into this before?

You probably have a conflict with your city mods.

milk mod economy

I'M ON YOUR SIDE

Is there/will there ever be a mod for Skyrim that makes enchanting like in Morrowind?

HARPY

HARPY

HARPY

Shameless bump cuz fuck my timing.

I want that pink sword.

If you click them in the console, you'll see what .esp they're from. You can start there.

I think compelling, long lasting, characters come from limitations. Roleplay, and set up behavior rules your character absolutely will not break.

Remember that you need to rest between adventures!

>worked like a charm with manual installation

I swear it never worked before

CUTE

>we will never have an elder scrolls anime

youtube.com/watch?v=GsbmPw2GJ7Q

>indoril nerevar is kamina

eeeeeeeee

>setting an anime in skyrim

We are fortunate to live in a universe where this will never happen.

Reposting for anyone that wants to test the spells out.

my.mixtape.moe/iomxzf.7z

Currently finished:

Lightning Spear
Great Lightning Spear
Sunlight Spear
and Sol Invictus.

Not before a Dark Souls anime

What's your character behavior?

>gwyn is gendo ikari
>kindle the fire, shinji

cool

I guess fatherly would sum up his behavior well.

Sol Invictus is pretty cool

That's basically Berserk though.

Which UUNP preset has the widest hips and slimmest waist? I don't really like what I can get manually

what do you mean dark souls has an anime

youtube.com/watch?v=r4O6ttzNxBg

the spear sucks, i dont like how it looks

Low-key batshit crazy

How's the balance?

It's supposed to be faithful to the first Dark souls, but could possibly use a little polish

I want that maid

Is just that sometimes i wanna try something that the class im playing isnt capable of or join certain factions that i havent/wouldnt. Like i said i do like playing a generic warrior, being an imperial legion member in morrowind was the shit but i also feel nostalgic about being a thief in oblivion, it was the first faction questline i played and i wouldnt mind being a sneaky thief again. So yeah im having a change of heart every now and then and i dont really focus on any of them.

Last thread was comfy
Hopefully this thread too will be comfy
Probably not. All the regular waifuposters have to return soon or this will not be the /tesg/ I know.

Theo is impulsive, friendly, a little brash, but generally kind.
Titus tends to be dismissive and a bit greedy, but loves ale and his drum. Will do generally good things when he feels his karma is overdue for it.
Seina can be a bit flirty, but only in conversation to grease up royals palms. She will act nice to everyone, regardless of their company. Her actual nonchalant personality is known by no one anymore.

post comfy houses.

I love this video that I had previously forgotten about. Thanks user.

That's a nice presentation for a pack mule.

Mischievous, and always looking to put one over on the other guy. It isn't enough to beat them. He has to humiliate them.

Ada- impetuous, arrogant, calculating, self-conscious, anxious

Yvenn- submissive, eager to please, introverted, depressed, skittish

Serinal- smug, "cool", aloof, tsundere, prideful

So someone sent me a template for this orcs body and normal map textures but I suck at using the bodyslide tools. I keep getting errors.

Any good guide for a dummy like me? Thanks.

General reclusive weirdo.

recovering cynic, and now over protective father figure.

i mean basically

>Yvenn- submissive, eager to please

More like a general reclusive cutie!

Waifuposters are comfy. Shitposters who rail on waifuposters are not. Let's hope it stays that way.

I keep telling her that and she keeps telling me, "nop."

charismatic, snarky, and jovial

What mods are these?

>t.

Smug, straight-forward, but compassionate. Also blushes like an animu grill.

>What mods are these?

Well, it is Breezerock Lodge, but mine is a personal overhaul.

Great, I'll do that. Thanks.

That isn't what I expected

Kleptomaniac and over-protective mother who makes sure to always be home by dinner time.

Question about Morrowind.

I like the game world and story, not so much a fan of the gameplay. Are there mods which make it a bit more like Skyrim/Oblivion? IE : Regenerating Magicka, enchanted weapons don't recharge automatically, attacks or spells won't fail, etc.?

not rly a house more like a collection of houses but the grey quarter is always cozy af

Jealous, narcissistic, amoral, impatient, gluttonous.

Tirashan.

It might be that you've got two .esps from the same mod on or something, so it's duplicating every NPC.

Well yeah. You know, when you get down to it, Yvenn basically just has the same needs as the average dog.

>food
>shelter
>being a good boy
>headpats

True that. All the dark elves coming in and hanging their hats there gives it a real homey kind of feel. Honestly I like it better than anywhere in Morrowind desu.

Im an oblivion fag and im telling you, its not that hard as you think it is. You just have to find the class that works for you, for example, if you pick destruction magic its gonna be piss easy at early levels, if you go melee just get the right weapon and start smacking scribs to improve or hell, sell the DB loot and go to a trainer. If you absolutely cannot progress, then yeah you can try these two but i suggest you play the game as it is, trust me once you get a few levels and better gear its a piece of cake, especially if you play melee.

nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/23746/?
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/39350/?

its only cozy until your enb experiments backfire

Is there a good mod that makes it more populated?

I recently made the mistake of installing two incompatible raven rock mods. It doubled the number of NPCs in raven rock. Then I had a mod that added even more NPCs to it. It was crowded as fuck. But holy shit it was comfy, to see Raven Rock be populated and not a ghost town.

Outgoing and adventurous, also protective especially to the most vulnerable. So she takes mercenary jobs from the local townsfolk, mostly involving bandits and hostile wildlife.

Recently, the local kids began calling her "mommy" for some reason. She was embarrassed when first hearing it, but now Fore just embraces it.

no bully pls

windhelm in general is pretty cozy imo

>backfire
Naw that's experiencing the gray quarter the way it was meant to be experienced: ears deep in skooma.
I've always just used Dawn of Skyrim and that does a lot to spruce the place up. It's enough for me since any other population mods really just kill frames and don't add enough to make it worth it.

Have you ever beaten anything in the Inferno series? These are really stupid

you can almost hear the nords chanting totos africa in the distance when you look at this screenshot

just needs some clutter around for that special touch

Optimistic, energetic yet melancholic, jealous and often lost in winding reveries.
Tormented and lethally curious.

what if there was a spell that allowed you to pickpocket from afar?

would be the coolest thing ever

>Low-key

but it's what you asked for

Should I have both Revenge of the Enemies and ASIS? I can't tell if that's redundant

>Low-key

searching nexus for argonian stuff for a fit-thicc amazonian lizard waifu but coming up empty - I take it beast races are a bitch to retexture and sculpt?

deo is impulsive as hell, crass, compassionate, and abrasive. surprisingly well-read, but still a complete drunk who will never catch a break.

Hey she keeps her murderous machinations and schemes to herself while in general company. Most of the time anyway.

Flollowing the website.

Which one to chose...
Ultimate combat or duel?

can someone help me out?
im a bit confused as to which one of the following i need to download.
i have a UUNP body and all the HDT extensions installed. ive tested this. but im kinda at a loss here dunno what to download to make all the clothing also have hdt.
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75861

>Duel is still on there
>Instead of keeping it up to date, Maze is adding Fallout shit
Dear lord my head. Anyway, use Ultimate Combat. This is why we say not to treat the site as gospel. duel hasn't been anything but obsolete for years.

And starting with the worst Fallout too.

garo ibn, aka deo's surrogate father is a pious, dogmatic, and extremely devout person whose asceticism has probably done a number on his brain and how he perceives reality in terms of the suffering of others; he doesn't relate at all and still doesnt understand why he took deo in. however, he doesn't regret it.

duel is up there because i insisted on it during guardly's reign for toasterbros since its not as script heavy as ultimate combat. its outdated, yeah, but not obsolete.

Often aloof and callous as a defensive mechanism she typically makes more enemies than friends in her work.
She can be playful and sweet if you stick around her long enough.

camera is stuck real close over the shoulder

how do I fix it?

>tfw now it's Vigor that is apparently giving me CTDs

God dammit, I thought I fixed everything

Where can I download creation kit for skyrim? I saw a few links to steam workshop but I dont want to install or bother with steam to edit skyirm.

I remember it being available elsewhere before or maybe my memory is wrong.

any help?
I checked their site but they are just peddling shit for the sse edition and I have legendary

Why won't the Papyrus log meme die?
Why does it persist?

get on ur steam

library -> tools

its under tools, not games

Aye that's true. Should make a note of that there on the site then. Leave it up but don't put it on top in the big spot. Duel shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as UC.