What do y/o/u drive

What do you guys ACTUALLY drive?
For me its a 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
Very rarely see others of them on the road
Comfy as hell to drive, but keeps having issues, may have to replace her by this time next year, already at 142k miles, currently the wiper controls are fucked, back wiper just doesnt work at all, onw of the speakers rattles, radio drops stations, front doors sag, driver side front door leaks, and car wont start without trying several times after stopping it unless it sits for atleast 2 hours
Also desperately needs an inner and outer deep clean which with the weather here in upstate new york, hasnt been possible
Should probably replace headlights too as they arent very bright
How about you?

Pretty much identical to this. Slow, boring, meh interior, apparently these get rust issues eventually; but it's fuel efficient, practical for my purposes and so far it's been spot on reliable for me so I'm hesitant to switch it for something else.

i dont drive because a drivers license is heinously expensive in quebec and owning a car just for enthusiasm is out of my budget. i come here to live vicariously through shitposters to waste time instead of dwelling on the various other pathetic aspects of my life that should really encourage me to kys myself

148k miles, I'm the second owner. Needs new sway bar bushings, but other than that it runs great. Some fucker shot it with a BB gun a couple weeks ago and cracked the rear plastic panel on the trunk.

That was my mistake, i bought this 2 years ago before i had common sense, so its fairly slow, boring,loaded with issues, and chucgs gas. Also muh 90s interior
I feel for you
Beat him

2013 F150 and 1990 Skyline GTR

Gf’s 2017 Kia Soul is next daily when she’s off to Basic Training

Getting new car by the end of February.

And here's what I'll probably be getting.

>>double parking so you would fit through the gap between the door and the wall
Fatty

Mommymobile. Why do so many females drive explorers? I think it's masculine.

Fuck me

At least you got the last body on frame version, the new ones are mommy mobiles.

Electric or normal gas?

You'll miss the high seating position and cargo space, trust me

2017 taco and 67 impala, or my fiances 16 juke.

Not getting rid of the SUV, it will be going back to my parents as a secondary car.

Lexus will be the new DD, but I'll still use the Monty from time to time.

Ah... I wish I would've been able to keep my Mercedes when I bought my Toyota, just for daily driving, longer drives and driving my grandma/friends around

Gas, base model non turbo with a 6 speed

>I feel for you
i don't feel for me anymore, i consider suicide a lot and have stopped going to work

My vroom vroom truck :^)

The thought of selling really did pass through a lot, mainly during the times when it was an absolute lemon mechanical-wise.

We decided to foot the bill and get it back to mechanical nirvana and we decided to remove the ad.

It's no 4runner, but it just werks.

I know, it’s slow.

It does however weigh less than a first generation mazda miata or a porsche 914. I do not imply that it’s as fast or that it handles nearly as well tho. At 140 km/h it feels like you’re a nascar driver and when it’s windy it feels like the car is going to take off.

It is a good car tho and i like it very much.

2000 Toyota 4Runner Limited with the V6

It's the most well-rounded, most practical car ever made. There are few endemic design and production flaws, but even these are tame.

On the other hand, it's not great at anything except being practical. It's not a performer, it's not sexy, but damn if it isn't cheap and easy to repair with plenty of original and aftermarket parts out there.

Nothin wrong with a Silver doe

I truly believe this was a classic era for Chevy

They're so cheap to own

2001 Ferd Exploder, 175k on him and still trucking despite some issues

>Bernie

2004 Escobear

jelly, nice SUV and doggo bro.

I think I recognize that wally world in the background.

Thats lowes

And also this, 88 s13.4 in winter mode

1989 FORD BRONCO
BECAUSE 1989 FORD BRONCO

BRONCO.

It's surprisingly fun to drive this pig around, even though it's underpowered as fuck at 185 horsepower and 270 ft lb of torque. People also stop and compliment it frequently. It needs a lot of love, though. Engine needs rebuilt, so I'm aiming for 350 ft lbs of torque and 300 horsepower once it's done. The 11mpg I get on average blows, though.

I'm the retard then, oops. Ha ha.

nice

5.0?

Used to drive a Honda S2k. Was old and kinda fucked up. Could have sold it for quite a bit looking back at it now, but thats hindsight yeah? Sold it for cash for clunkers, got myself a base model mustang. Its a convertible as well so its not like I lost that versatility that the s2k had.

2001 Ford Mustang V6
Currently having issues with misfire at high rpms but other than that good car

My ride. I salvaged this beauty myself and i love it to death. Except all the fucking rattles!!! Fuck you chevy!

95 MX-3

its been pretty good tbqhfam

Do you mean the cost of lessons or the yearly fee? They just took my BC N licence and gave me a class 5 when i moved there

V6? Ive always really liked those cars and they’re getting harder and harder to find, you’ve got a really nice one

I drive a Challenger Hellcat when the weather is nice.

Yeah the 1.8 V6

I think rust and rice got the best of them over the years :(

Depends on the weather

Easily the best car I've owned

DD'ing for over 2 years now. No problems so far

try again lel

Shit thats what i get for posting on my phone

Alright 2nd attempt. If it doesn't work this time fuck it I tried

friend took the picture, I need to get original

I just got a 02 Passat with 150k on it for 1400 recently. It's nice but so far I've dump 400 on fixing issues in it. Only thing is I didn't realize the heater core in it was fucked. Not having heat doesn't bother me much since I'll be living in the desert and the A/C is the coldest I every felt in a car.

The better bronco.

2011 VW CC
Almost stock, but I got it with a stage 2 on it.

05 G35 6mt. Only year you could get the cool spoiler and the rev up engine. Rides pretty good and it's got pickup. Z-tube, K&N Filter, straight piped other than resonator, plenum spacer.

>but I got it with a stage 2

what does this even mean

evo xi

Does the manual have a legit parking brake or is it the same shitty pedal style like on the autos?

The dealer/mexican he bought it from put a cone filter on it and overcharged him for it.

I'm thinking of buying a Mercedes C-class just like that one. Was yours expensive to own?

1989 VAZ-2106.

It has a legit parking brake lever

Did you change the spark plugs?

2016 Hellcat almost 800rwhp
drive it year round buddy! Blizzak DM-V2s and eco mode.

4.0 sohc, sadly

sigh, another dumbfuck american buying a POS chrysler. more money than brains

>land barges

Love them. What's it like to have as a daily senpai?

Mercedes-Benz C 220 CDI sport W203 -04 with 170K miles on it.

>This
No clue but honestly it's got the sticker for APR stage 2 and it got the handbook and the profile selector, so idk man.
Also it's running anywhere between 270-280 to the front wheels

it's like any other rwd car basically, but in general:

cons:
- you go through tires every few months
- you're constantly at the gas station, at least once a week
- you're constantly washing it, the wheels particularly, unless you don't care how it looks
- you'll get angry glares from soccer moms, Priuses, and more sensitive, cautious drivers

pros:
- see a gap between cars up ahead of you? you're there instantly. Passing other cars is a joke, as is merging, getting through yellow lights, etc. 60-120 is about 6 seconds
- it sounds phenomenal stock and you'll constantly blip the throttle just to hear it, especially under bridges or in tunnels
- thumbs up and positive remarks from old dudes and kids
- when you walk a cocky BMW/Mercedes/Audi on the highway, the look of surprise on their faces never gets old

2014 Civic Si

Got her this july.

Mah nigga
1985 VAZ-2105

Dinan S3 E36 M3

>it's running anywhere between 270-280 to the front wheels
according to what

also a 1G DSM with a big fuggin turbo

Black 2014 Ram 1500 sxt

Same car im always shitposting about, 2004 Impala Base. Although over the weekend ive decided to make it my project while i try to get money for a new project car. Also, OP, whats the Bravada like? I was thinking of doing one with a twin turbo 305

Electrocuck Mobile. Solid daily.

I drive an old Saturn ion redline. It looks alright from the outside, like some japcrap tuner. Inside it's all faded black plastic and looks like shit.

I beat the hell out of it. It's the only car I've ever owned I didn't baby. But it's also the only standard.

>175k km, still in great shape, runs like a dream
Probably going to trade it in next year for a WRX hatch

Dem rims look like dinner plates

2011 Chevy Malibu. 105k miles. Very comy. Want a new Impala but that will have to wait a bit.

1.6 piece of trash

It's the ugliest part of the car, but any other wheels would hurt the efficiency. I'm thinking about putting Tesla Aero wheels on sans cover

>bernie
top cuck

2012 ram 2500 Laramie loaded or 05 4runner SR5 or 05 liberty limited CRD

Some loser's dyno I used last month :(

04 zhp 6 speed

Got it bone stock, 84k miles, no major issues for $2.5k from a family friend

Do it

Got ma chevy Turk right hur

A e39 528i touring. It’s really comfortable got about 126,000 miles on the odo give or take. No major problems all I have is a purge valve leak so far. I’m about 1,000 miles into my ownership and I’m slightly worried about any problems I’ll get because I’m a full time highschool student and I make shit wage

DD is a 2017 Golf GTI with the 6 speed manual. Super smooth and it’s pretty fun to whack the throttle getting on the highway. Not sure if it would win any big races but certainly perfect for a dd. Other vehicle aka my old daily driver is a 1993 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4 V6 with the 5 speed stick. Currently replacing the fan and thermostat at the moment and then on to new speakers, wheels, etc etc.

man what a steal

If this vehicle was cared for by the previous owner, and you maintain it, you should be good for many more miles

is the GTI available as AWD or is that only the R?

Which engine?

not him but only the R

>This BUTTMAD!
Surprise buttsecks for (You)

>and car wont start without trying several times after stopping it unless it sits for atleast 2 hours

CSFI Spider.

Yea it's sat in his garage for the last 5 years until his wife forced him to finally get rid of it. Been a pleasure to drive so far.

People like Chryslers because they will finance anybody. They are that desperate to sell their cars and trucks. That's why you never see base model Dodge Ram pickups, they're all dual wheel monstrosities with extra long beds, crew cabs and every other option they can get because, hurr no money down

Not surprisingly, it shows on the road. They all drive like morons.