How tall is this girl Veeky Forums ?

How tall is this girl Veeky Forums ?

Taller than you, faggot.

if you have to ask then probably enough to make you uncomfortable.

I'm 5'9 so a manlet, I'm just wondering because she seems tall yet super small in other pics. But this one make her seems tall.

More than you can afford pal, Ferrari

This.

Sorry op. Being short is playing life on hard mode. Being short and ugly is playing godmode. I'm not roasting you, this is personal experience

5'9'' is not a manlet. It is in that range where you don't get massive muscle gains with little effort but still can't play most sports due to being too small.

5'9 is a manlet u fucking delusional cunt

>implying some manlets don't love the feeling of a sexy woman towering over them
speak for yourself bub

the universal manlet cut-off is approx 5'11"-6'

i'm either a tall manlet or a short tall guy. feelsbadman.

It must be awful being a tall chick. Every guy i know wants a short cute girl

She looks 6'. Also notice she's wearing flats. That's what tall girls do.

Go for it anyway. Don't be a faggot.

>wanting womanlet
>wanting weak lowtest sons

>tfw 5’7”
>gf is 5’10”
Feels good. Randoms can’t believe she’s with me, she makes fun of them. She calls me daddy in bed. Yes I know.

Manlets find a way

every guy i know whos banged a miniature thot has said it's terrible and they wish their girlfriends were bigger

Thought I was on Veeky Forums for a second

perfect height

Tell us more pls

C o o l, i guess

Tall girls are hot. I'm not even short, I'm 5'11. But one time I dated this literal 6'6 white basketball playing giraffe in college and I thought it was hot as fuck how tall she was. Was never intimidated or embarrassed in public, I was actually proud of her height.

Get ready to get BTFO when she puts on heels ahahaha

kek

Guy sized chicks outside of populations that are tall on average do have higher test, which makes them less suited for bearing children.

There is a reason why men prefer 5'4-5'7" women and women prefer 6'-6'2" men.

>5'11"
>not shot
manlets, when will they learn?

>tfw 5'3" ultra-manlet who has already given up and is only a couple years from wizardry

That car is a classic panhard dyna z, which is 1.4 meters tall for non-moon-landers

Figure from there

being a manlet is best if you like cars, theres so many great cars that lanklets can't fit in

beat me to it, I made the same crop lmao

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

>hurr height matters
I know I'd rather look like Tom Cruise and be a manlet rather than be tall and look like Jeremy Clarkson.

agreed user!

Theres a reason the call him the orangutan

you can always exercise and lose weight, you can't bench press 500lb's and all of a sudden sprout a few inches taller.

you sound like guys that are saying "i'd rather be circumcised, i dont get that smegma or STD's!" when you were cut a birth, merely agreeing with a choice you didnt make.

too mutch

You won't be able to bench press 500lbs either lanklet

It says 6km, I think that's an exaggeration tho.

Hue

It's just a tiny car.

Holy fuck her legs. OMG I would tap that hard

Wait what does the lack of a foreskin mean a lower chance of catching an STD? I find that hard to believe and also just fucking wash your dicks my god

Heard the meme was that the skin on your head's supposed to grow thicker without foreskin and be more resistant to infections.

But tbbqh I think it's as effective as using magnets for protection.

skin infections take hold from hiding in skin folds which provide the organism a stable environment to grow but if you wash your dick after sex it's not really problem. it's an ancient tradition from times washing wasn't so easy

most spread into your urethra which can't be dealt with though

Kid yourself on a mongolian throat singing forum all you want, you still feel inferior and unmasculine when standing next to her.

t. broke up with a 9/10 cause she was an inch taller than me (and crazy)