>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

Pre-War thread:

First for Cait smells like bad smells

REMOVE SHITSKIN GHOULS

Dogmeat an uggo and a shit. A shit!

>have a purified water empire with loads of excess, literally piling up in work benches
>install working bathrooms and showers and running water in every settlement except murkwater
>the empress of the water trading empire doesn't use it to be clean
I dunno user, doesn't add up

Quality content.

Have you embraced your Dog and Savior today /fog/ ?

>Ghoul hate is quality
Yes it is. It's the purest form of human emotion to hate Ghouls

No amount of scrubbing is going to clean out that smelly vadge t b h

Need answers. Also could you and piperfag live in the same universe and coexist, you loving Cait and he loving piper?

Best waifu coming through.

Don't encourage him

>best anything
>doesn't link Ada
Oh user, you sweet Summer child.

>"quality content"
>yet shitposts with their ugly ass character all day every day and the same images

>that piece of shit
>instead of getting a loving handjob from your oldest friend

>is alive and butlers the house for 200 years
>filled with trash and leaves when you show up
He can't even do anything right user.

>criticizes first posts of a new thread
You aren't fucking new here, you should know better. Also, check your pot/kettle interface you cretin.

>perfectly fine settlement strangely devoid of live when you first showed up
He dedicated two centuries murdering terrorizing every single human being coming to that place user give him some credit.

Never got why you couldn't side with the Enclave in Fallout 2/3. Purging the waste of muties and ghouls is the right thing to do. the only good muties are Fawkes, Marcus, and God. A lot of the non-ferals are also scum, liek teh one that tells you to shoot his friends for their keys

It's true though. You get a mission to find blackbird, all they tell you is they thought he was dead. You find him, report back that he is indeed dead, and they just fucking move on. No words or sadness, just tells me to go set up another mila for that autist tom.

After she left the combat zone and kicked the habit and has a steady family who loves her, she actually got really into health and personal care. She has strength from her days at the combat zone but she had no concept of nutrition, so every time I cook one of the prewar recipes I know (as close as possible with wasteland ingredients) I tell her about what's good or bad about it and compared to other foods.

This extends to her appearance. She likes wearing fancy prewar clothes and she likes when I wear a nice dress when I serve her dinner.

I think after all those years of things like health and appearance being completely irrelevant to her life, now that she has the luxury of caring at all about such trivialities she indulges in it.

So no not really, to answer your question. She shops at the settlement clothing market stands and come sup with what she wants to wear. And of course, to me, she's invariably ravishing looking.

A while ago, when we were first dating, Cait did ask Piper for advice though. She saw Piper's terminal where she was answering the personals ad in diamond city, and so she asked Piper about how to date someone. She of course told Piper that she would beat her up if she told anyone she asked for help, since a tough girl like Cait can't be asking these sorts of things.

Actual best waifu coming through

>devoid of life
>except the six bloatflies, four radroaches and the fact that the vault Tec salesman crashed at my pad for god knows how long
Admit that he is a shit butler user, it's alright.

I saved my Cait from the combat zone yesterday. I hate her voice and I don't want her following me, but I sent her to Abernathy Farm where she can live her life in relative peace and safety. I will build her a house.

Respect.

You're too late i already claimed the thread for a waifu that doesn't live of a diet of psycho and raidercum better luck next time.

But what about the second question from? Could you coexist in the fallout universe with piperfag? Would you and Cait help him rescue piper?

Man i came literal buckets to that Doujin.

Oh, sure. I would of course go rescue Piper with them. Piper is my best friendo basically. Risking life and limb for her is a worthy cause.

Doggo Meato can come too.

But user according to the enclave every mainland surfaceborn human is a mutie including you.

>It's true though.
Except it isn't, as its mentioned in both Fallout 3, and 4, that the Railroad has helped free human slaves as well.

And they give Patriot a big ass funeral for all the help he gave them.

I like Cait as a companion but god damn do I hate that accent. The Irish thing has nothing to do with her character or anything at all, it's just there with zero explanation, not even a hamfisted one like, "oh yeah my dad was Moriarty" or something.

Nice. Last question. Do you think he will end up with piper? Will it end with him and piper living in diamond city raising nat?

The lone wanderer is vault born. If they can side with an abomination like Horrigan, they can probably accept the chosen one because he's the direct descendant of a vaulter

It's just plain awful voice acting. Worst I've heard in the game so far.

They give him a funeral after they go behind his back and get the synths to rebel and kill the scientists. You think patriot would help get his parents and everyone he knows killed?

I was just posting an image

are you alright?

Speaking of nat...

>doing anything but exterminating that gargoyle
user, you can do better.

You could strangle her while nutting in her if that makes you feel better.

>too many sidequests on my to-do list
>too many settlements that need to be built to my autismo standards
>can't decide what to do next
>end up sitting around in Sanctuary getting nothing done
Does anyone else have this problem?

autists

No purge all filth

I would recommend suicide but you would probably end up sitting in your bedroom undecided on how to draw the knot.

Awful lotta doggos!

We can hope user. It's pretty natural for people who go through so much together to develop feelings for each other.

It is a good thing

Are you having trouble putting on your trousers in the morning?

Is there any good hair mods for New Vegas or is it all shit?

Why is this dog wearing bifocals

Noice.

Because he heard there was a blowout soon and he's a d.o.g.g.o

Best meat.

>tfw you will never get to walk through diamond city and see caitfag on a date with Cait and piperfag minding the shop with piper while nat runs off to chase a boy who confessed to her
Why live?

>ywn drag Nat off into one of DCs dark alleys when no one is paying attention

>doing some shitposting
>don't expect to see literal shit in the captcha
Google is self aware. It knows what we're doing and it's playing with us

Starting families and creating lives for yourself and those you care about and creating safe settlements for other people to do these same things is what it's all about user.

Remember, another settlement needs your help. But it matters. You can make the commonwealth a better place. Help that settlement.

Virtually every hair mod since Oblivion is just reusing the same ressources from crazy, appachii and nouk.

I'm shocked we've gotten this far into the series and still never had a "Man raised by deathclaws" bit

They had an opportunity to I feel like in nv with the blind death law that guarded the pass. Don't know why other then I feel it in my gut that it was a missed opportunity.

"Don't talk to me or my wife's sons ever again"

Everyone knows Mrs. Dogmeat took the Mutant Hound cock

Under what kind of logic would a man be raised by feral Deathclaws? You don't see people raised by crocodiles.

Fucking phone. Claw. Deathclaw.

not interested in discussing how realistic things are in an alternate universe post-apoc game w/ talking mutants and ghouls.

We already had a woman raised by giant ants, and man raised by gorillas, as well as two Rad Roach kings.

The story of Feral Children isn't entirely unheard of. most common story is the man raised by wolves

>Man raised by gorilla
Do me a favor and never mention that again. In fact let's just say it never happened

Ah yes, Death Law. The infamous raider attorney.

>being this ass blasted over a Tarzan reference
>its o when when its done by deathclaws though!

Under what circumstances could the image you attached have added anything to the conversation at hand? What does it convey relative to the given conversation?

>It's not okay if it's poorly executed
>It's okay if it's properly executed with the series mascot monster
glad we reached this agreement

>It's not okay if it's poorly executed
Except it wasn't

>It's okay if it's properly executed with the series mascot monster
Except deathclaws aren't a mascot monster

Super Mutants would more fit that role.

It's purpose was to get (you)s. And you gave him what he wanted. Good job.

>Except it wasn't

>ywn get to be raised as Lilly's grandkid and be spoiled by her
Why live user?

At that point they are just breaking 13 all the time and should an hero

Or just do the sensible thing and ignore them. The janitors hate this place as is.

Hey man enough people flagging would make them do it for free and they'd enjoy it

>enough people
>in this dead as fuck general
If the waifufags and shitposters left this place would be rip in peace. Just ignore them and move on.

without them the people they drove out would return

>Deathclaw matriarch recently lost its hatchlings to big meanie humans that are afraid of deathclaws
>Tracks down the humans that killed them
>Finds a three year old hiding under its bed
>Something in the Matriarch's primitive brain clicks, maybe a maternal instinct, maybe they were partly made with human DNA in addition to other creatures
>Raises it as its own
>Fast forward 20 years
>Crazy naked guy with full beard, that never trims his fingernails, runs around scratching people and roaring

I'm aware of that, then again, a wolf is not a deathclaw. From what I've heard reptiles apparently lack the ability to "sympathize" with other animals or some shit.

So a Deathclaw would never love a man the way a dog or a wolf can.

I'm sorry, here's a better image.

I dunno.
It can be possible. In the wild, sperm whales adopt dolphins, dogs take in squirrels, some captive chimp care for kittens, and some dogs watch over baby birds.
Seeing how Deathclaws are also hybridized with god knows what, something could go down.

>mad that it's true
See? That image was in fact relative to the conversation. Maybe you should do more of those? Maybe take more pictures of your ugly character and use them to convey emotion.

That way you'll get nuked for being an avatarfag

lol you're so dumb user

I've always assumed that Deathclaws aren't just Chameleons. But tons of animals thrown together. Maybe even humans.

Isn't Goris a pretty chill dude, or do you guys not consider him canon anymore?

Animals can't speak fluent english either(insert /pol/ joke), yet Fallout 2 happened. And to suggest that a single outlier is impossible is just silly

>Deathclaw Dude tries to claw at something
>Rips fingernails off
Maybe if he used a deathclaw gauntlet and wore deathclaw hides,otherwise it amounts to a humor encounter where the Matriarch sees this shit happen for the 100th time and pulls him close to shield him

>do you guys not consider him canon anymore?
Don't ask loaded questions.

That's really where the mindset goes though. It'd be a small, inconsequential easter egg, like the Bridge of death, or Fallout 3

Not him, but that only happened due to FEV

Which is Fallout's version of bullshitium/handwaveium

Like here it is possible
That, and who knows what they threw in there.
Hell, Goris as you mentioned fucking talked.
It is not at all far fetched.

The new crew hates the talking animals and whatnot from 2, so it's de facto non-canon

That didn't stop Todd from making a whole DLC about the ayys

Whats loaded about it? Its a simple question, my man.

Is Goris canon or not?

Deathclaws understand english well enough in FO4. If you tell them to calm down, they calm down. With a speech check of course.

I mean, understanding a command is a bit different than fluently speaking english. My dog knows when to sit and give her paw, but she can't give me directions to a Sheetz in Bowie Maryland

>tfw there will never be an intelligent deathclaw again
Todd you fucking fraud give me my lizard husbando

Too far. No Waifus, No Husbandos. Ever. it's an unhealthy lifestyle that leads to things like Neogaf subverting our values

I think it's how one would say it and their body language and whatnot. Not sounding afraid and presenting yourself as a non threat can be good.
Like how you can stand down certain dogs with being more dominant through body language and such.

By your logic dogs understand english because my dog comes to me when I ask if he wants dinner

Goris is technically canon, but like said, Beth has been pretty clear that there will be no more talking animals. I'm sure someone has the image saved. Also bringing in Wasteland Whisperer to justify Deathclaws understanding English is pretty weak since that would mean ALL animals/creatures of the wasteland can understand English.