Almost able to afford this

Almost able to afford this.

Convince me not to buy it.

buy it for 30k used in a few years with the profit you made with the Porsche you buy instead today

You think you can afford, but you cannot

FUcking DO IT!
>inb4 butt bothered senna fangirls telling you to buy the virgin original

Buy the good one instead

ez

>more head turning exterior
>more luxurious interior (by like, 1,000 miles)
>better exhaust note

>buying an american piece of trash with the name of a japanese god

go for the original.

My boipussi will be wet for months if you get that car OP.

My 15 bitcoins beg to differ.

I’m not sold on the styling actually.

it looks like it's crying

diarrhea?

>bitcoins
currency of choice for the redpilled.

are you retarded?

fukcing guy

you buy buy so much else for that kind of money.

was this written the way it was ironically?

>Convince me not to buy it.
nah, rage your dream bro.

Hey op, I don't mean to shit talk your potential future car since it's a solid acquisition if you really want it. But my reccomendstion, as unpopular as it may be, is a used Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano F1. Before anyone gives me shit for this let me explain. The 599 is able to complete 0-60 at a similar time as the NSX (.3 seconds slower) and a quarter mile at the exact same time. The car has a beautiful, classy, comfortable interior. A timeless exterior and is as expensive as the cheapest NSX I could find (I'm Canadian so I'm going by leafbuxs). And I may be wrong but I think this car especially will hold it's value. Another car, this one is significantly cheaper than both the NSX and the 599, it being the F430, while being slower by a relative margin, the F430 has both the interior and exterior beauty as well as resale value. Of the course interior and exterior is subjective, but I do think you could enjoy yourself greatly in either of these two cars.

(I have not looked into track times against the NSX for the 599 but that is also useful to find if you want performance.)

do it. if i had that kind of money, i definitely would.

Do you have any idea how much more expensive it'll be to even minimally maintain that care compared to a new NSX?

According to owners it's actually not too bad as long as you play your cards right and care for the car

>bitcoins

Tax and insurance, bro. Youre gonna get fucked if you cant already afford it.

If you had enough bitcoins to buy it and pay tax and insurance for a while, sure.

Buy a classic muscle car. You can get some awesome restored examples for like 30k

buy a house and let it out instead

>Buy a classic muscle car. You can get some awesome restored examples for like 30k
Go to work dad

>My 15 bitcoins beg to differ
Is that all the money you have? Do you have a job?

Or, you can buy, like, 16 miatas?

he can buy all of the miatas.

You might be able to pay the purchase price, but I guarantee that you cannot afford maintenance, tires, repairs, insurance, ad velorem, etc.

>Not waiting until the NSX-R comes out, resulting in a crash in price for these versions.

OP is retarded if he buys now.

A 612 scaglietti (manual) would be a better investment.

Kek you cant afford shit

Or enough Mosin Nagants to outfit a few battalions

why would you buy a pigfat honda memecar with no hp

I don't get how you can have enough money to buy an NSX but not buy it.

He can buy a lifetime supply of Twingos!

>Not being able to import a NSX-R NA2

Pretty depressing for you lads.

i guess your dreams are gone in less than a day
rip buddy

not really, the best one is already sold here.
>paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for some stripped out shitbox that's about as fast as a C5 Z06 with actual creature comforts
lmfao @ your existence!

>1740KG

With the average American in it it's over 2 tonnes.

if you buy it and come to downtown cleveland ill race you through dead mans curve in my 600whp evo x

also think of the guys here who sold when the prices hit 880 like it was a big deal

now think of yourself selling now and looking back in 9 years when its 50k per

Just buy a base Corvette stingray for 50k instead