Tfw too intelligent for high performance cars

>tfw too intelligent for high performance cars

this honestly.

little do high performance car enthusiast know is that most modern performance cars are just super unreliable, not only that but they get boring after a while.

I miss the old days when performance cars had a charm to them.

What intelligent ride do you drive user

Mazda 3 Hatchback

You're fucking stupid.

maybe he's referring to 90s cars in which case I might agree

Are you from an alternate world where performance cars are racecars with blinkers and mirrors that need valve checks every 7000 miles or else your turbo four banger that revs to 14k will explode?

Because where I live, performance cars are 3000lb boats with 7000 mile oil changes, H pattern shifters, synchronized gearboxes, and comfy interiors.

Supercars are for rich arabs and videogame kids.

They are lame as fuck.

don't mistake "high iq" with "low test beta nu-male faggotry" and sucking cock. If you were truly inteligent you would know that only way to promote advancement is to become faster,stronger and more capable and removal of shitstains like you

the only surefire way to promote advancement is through competition. signaling wealth to your peers and the lower classes is the lowest form of competition and often leads to less functional results simply because the uneducated think the product is more "luxurious".

racing promotes advancement
trust fund kid and oil baron cars promote just putting a big engine in the thing and making the interior out of leather and gold

i have never read so much salty shit in one post

Holy fuck.

AHAHHAAHAH

>tfw to intelligent too not want self-driving electric cars

>tfw too intelligent to want a future full of loud and gas hungry ICEs with manual transmissions
>tfw too intelligent to drive a car myself
>tfw too intelligent to miss out on reading philosophical literature while my car drives me through the mcdonalds drive in

High performance cars might be useful for the advancement of technology but you need to be pretty low functioning to want to buy and own one. Or thinking with your johnson... or super wealthy.

An affordable and practical car can still be fun to drive. Most driving scenarios will not even allow you to access even a fraction of a high performance vehicle's capabilities. In return you get reduced efficiency, reduced cargo volume, compromised sight lines, higher maintenance costs and lower durability.

I want electric cars but not self-driving what are the odds of this happening?

you've obviously never driven an STI or EVO

How is that any different? They might be slightly more practical than most "performance" cars but they still have terrible ride quality, poor fuel economy, expensive tires, poor durability/reliability and the performance is uselss on public roads unless you want to get arrested, get killed or get somebody else killed.

they have a reasonable cost to own-on pair as fagbox SUV-s which are popular nowadays. Fuel economy is actually better than those cuckwagons and tires are smaller than most "econoboxes" have today. Ride quality is excellent if you are not an idiot and slam it to the floor with cut springs-stock is higher of the ground than a stock mazda 6. And the thing someone noticed, visibility out of them is far better than most newer cars as you can actually see over your hood

The only true part of any of that is the sight lines. Nice cherrypicking though, comparing to econoboxes and suvs at the same time. Some people might fall for it.

people here are usually easily triggered...but one thing you must admit...cheaper to upkeep than a german car

I've been looking into selling my miata and getting a mazda 3 hatchback, I just want something that's roomy, livable, and reliable, and I've heard they're actually pretty fun to drive. How do you like the mazda 3 user? Would you recommend one?

My filthy nigger brain needs something I can fuck in, gimme some good sedan or hatch that can fit a 6'2 penis