/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Live Letter
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d82504e50bab50729ff7eb104ac7e9d71e752890

>New Aquapolis Info
jp.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/002094.html

>4.01 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/33efbf65a7c6b86b3c62816b7a75523012584b54

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/HuaAJ6wM

Last thread:

Good

me rn

X for...Viera

Just came back after a long hiatus.

I hear all the RPers are moving to Mateus now? What's it like over there right now?

Are those two Mateus cats still there? I remember they asked people to join them pretty often and I thought it was cute.

same

Anyone else like twin cats/ twin lalas?

I want to hug a fat cat!

Post COOL CATBOYS

Will this be a comfy thread this time?

Also, when I get to Heavensward, what gear should I get? I'm at level 58 right now and I have max poetics.

Pray not tolerate the avatarfilth. Report on site else he will cause more lessons to be dealt.

>tfw starting to get over the trauma from fox eared faggot threads

Bless you OP

Which is the better male, better in armor, and better friend? Roegadyn or Highlander.

You're welcome but I honestly want no praise. I've only made two threads today. I just honestly want everyone to have a grand experience here (within limits of Veeky Forums) without that shit-stirrer stirring shit.

Highlander to the first two, but Roes are better friends.

They're both cool. Roegadyn dudes have some problem with stretching some gear and making the ps3 pixels even worse, Highlanders are missing eyebrows which really bugs me. I'd say try making a quick character of both, look at their animations and decide which you like best !

based

thanks OP

I'll look into 'em, also my name is madidi madi. For anyone else that wants a lala friend on Cactuar, feel free to add me too!

Roe

Suffer not the Hispanic to lurk and post.

Where can I find a cat to bully with pats?

Just buy the 255s from vendors for gil and a shire weapon + upgrade token for the 270 shire weapon. Better off saving tomes for random glamour/animus weapon steps if you wanna bother.

MCH or NIN for my secondary?

So far they've doubled the potency on MCH attacks and that's just what they've revealed so I'm optimistic about what Tuesday will bring for them.

They're both ~53

Does /xivg/ bring their bf on fishing trips?

if I knew what server you play on, id literally come and high five you

Hello, I'm right here! Where should I go to pet you?

He got banned, you can shut up now

>one and a half levels to go
I'm right there but damn am I tired of Doma Castle

>when you have third party posters and lurkers making OPs to try to stop drama
Do you still not think it isn't your fault

wat

There is no grand experience until kaori and liora are dealt with.

Sandcat! I need more of your malera!

Headpats sound nice but I think most people would rather stay away from me.
Do minions count?

NIN are always desired for Trick Attack. MCH don't offer anything really comparable that they'd be an asset to a group.

I used to go fishing with my best friend all the time. Used to.

You're welcome?
I play on Balmung but I don't really interact with the Veeky Forums community which is ironic as I read the thread. Sorry!

xth for midlanders
thanks OP

>when you have third parties intentionally mimicking liora and using his images just to piss you off
Do you still think "chemo" works? Chaos rules.

I'm still on Mateus though the other cat is not, it's pretty comfy here by all means, and there is an influx of RPers that makes it busier without being overly crowded still.

It's a bit difficult to describe it without being asked specifics though, so please elaborate on any questions and I'll do my best to respond

Roe for all 3

Hello Meria.

Ah ok, Thx! :3

Meria is on Omega

Someone on Excalibur be my friend. Also, please actually show up when you want to meet.

How come ARR zones look so much better than Stormblood ones?

>still lying about that influx/bustling RP communuity on Shitposteus
>still waiting for those screenshots from Uldah/Kugane RP hotspots

Roegadyn looks good in tank gear but kinda shit in everything else except maybe casual clothes. Highlander looks best in everything except robes but are typically boring or assholes so not very good friend material

Methinks you're stealing credit

>Do minions count?
Only if they don't mind your femcock like mine does.

Chiaki isn't real.

Chemo is the one spamming the pics pretending to be him.

They're ENDLESS

Smaller, more packed so they look more realistic.

>tfw highlander
>want absolutely nothing to do with the community
>only talk to my FC which consists of my irl friends and acquaintances

Sounds about right to me.

or you know, it's liora itself

Adamantoise

What's wrong with sandcat? He seems decent enough, nothing amazing or horrible.

i posted in this thread and made the OP too

Fuck off Liora

How do I improve on this midlander?

Who dis?

get better shoes and lighting

Onion Knight is pretty deadly.

make it not look like meria

Degenerate
Friendly facade
Tons of fetishes
Douchebag in dungeons
Circlejerk of white knights

By sitting on my face.

>people are so fucking tired of Liora and his ban evasion, they are now literally thanking and praising the person for making a normal thread

This is amazing. Not even Vagooter in his prime was THAT despised.

Literally nothing. It's our resident Barneyfag with a vendetta dedicated to making a stink.

>wearing shoes in the bed

I can log on to meet you somewhere in a few minutes

Don't have any new shoes yet. What would be some cute ones that I can get at low level? Here's a better lit picture.

did he honestly make a thread with his bimbo in it (i assume thats what it is), then used a totally different writing style to samefag and pretend to be a different person by asking a game related question to funnel people into his dead thread?

Always love starting new classes

I want Sandcat to be my daddy

>people are so fucking tired of chemo that they are intentionally posting images of Liora, ftelor, etc, just to rile him up

When will you realize that chasing after the "avatars" is like chasing after ghosts?

How much money do you think the new Aquapolis will give us

thanks for the recommendation to move to mateus, im drowning in c@ pussy with zero competition

my harem grows by the day

did the quest "Hell's Open" imply that 9/11 was an inside job?

Pretty sure chasing after ghosts is more feasible and a better use of your time. That's why Luigi's Mansion exists

Is deltascape hard

okay lesson lol
next thread is mine b'_')b

Only the first time through.

Your post and pic tell completely different stories.

yo who is PUMPED for Duty Roulette: Alliance Raid

>I'm tired of these wasps buzzing around
>let me hit it with a stick that'll make them shut up
You right now

If you want to make money i would do your maps everyday and try and grab cheap ones off the mb.
Lots of things sold from aquapolis and you got gil from it as well.

>no balls
trash

I'm just gonna queue Dun Scaith all the time to near guarantee that people doing the roulette get Dun Scaith

Anyone got pics of the samurai swords from the leveling HW dungeons? or the level 60 ones? I feel like getting a new sword and want to know which dungeon to farm. I only have the Baldur sword so far.

ankles don't bend that far

I hope you will find purpose for your life someday.

source?

Yes, you won't believe how many people fall for my game related discussion tactics. I even answer people's questions about the game.

/isearch

Enter whatever you're curious about to see it in-game fitting room.

Welcome back