File name

...fucking billboard on the tailgate

are you trying to imply that companies havent done this forever or something

>DOOD

Dix
Ot
Ogain
Dony

>spend 50 million dollars on marketing campaign featuring cowboys tearing down trees, crushing hondas and running over homos with their pickups
>make gigantic pickup so high off the ground it's difficult to actually use
>charge $60,000 for truck with exposed metal bed and technology 10 years old and gets 8 miles per gallon
>obscene profit margin
>make a zillion dollars

Yep americans are a bright bunch

You're average V8 or Ecobust mall crawling crew cab shortbox is quicker to 60 than 90% of the cars in Europe. V8 trucks get similar MPG as turbo4 and V6 crossovers when you keep your foot out of it. lrn2evolve.

The pickup truck consumer base is easily the most retarded group of people in the US.

>buy 12 year old truck for work that actually does something
>buy brand new 2017 Dodge Ram with all chrome that barely leaves your driveway

Go figure what happens when driving around a 1 ton is a hobby.

I think the funniest thing is that a lot of Americans will still spew "MURRICA" unironically.

Cars are becoming so bland and boring soapboxes that manufacturers just make thd logos 10 times bigger for people know what they are looking at.

I bought one. It’s really nice.

the ram box takes up too much bed space.

Depends on what you’re using the truck for. I kind of wish the truck didn’t have them, but I bought it used and liked all the other features. Limits my ability to put a camper shell on it. They are handy for storage though, and water proof.

Jose got to design the new tailgate

stealth edition or something like that? actually looks better equipped than similar ford or chevy off-road models for off-road things.

>Purchasing an FCA vehicle

How are they even still in business at this stage?

That's because you're showing one that's has the lettering embossed into the bed's tailgate, stupid. The popout "RAM" lettering looks like a cheap aftermarket addon.

idiots will buy stupid shit.

They make more reliable cars than your overpriced eurosoy trash.

>FCA
>Reliable

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Keep believing that, Mr. Delusional.

It’s the Ram Rebel. They try to push it as it’s own model sort of, but it’s a 1500 with different interior, front ends and bumpers, skid plates, adjustable (up and down for off road use), upgraded shocks, 33” all terrains on 17” rims so you have more of a side wall for off road (normal rams have 20” rims, and maybe some other things I am forgetting. Overall it’s a pretty nice package. I enjoy driving it every day.

I’ve owned a pre FCA jeep, an FCA jeep, and now an FCA Ram. I’ve also owned VWs, a Honda, Pontiac GTO. All have been pretty reliable.

VW shit the bed at 270,000. Gave the Honda to my mother, she still drives it, it’s getting close to 200k. Pre FCA jeep was close to 150,000 when I traded it in for the new one, only issue I had with it was a fuel pump. No problems with FCA jeep.

Ram is brand new, but with the 5.7 Hemi (proven reliable engine) and the ZF 8 speed transmission, the only thing I’m worried about is electronics.

Is that a jab at their safety ratings? The reason they are lower than the Ford is that they don’t have all the stupid lane change alert and automatic braking and shit like that.

I see this all the time. Am I supposed to see the word "ford" in it or is it just a bunch of imperfect squares

It says Ford. It’s the grill on the Raptor.

What happened to the GTO, if you don't mind me asking?
I've been considering getting one but have never spoke with anyone that owns one.

I ended up selling it. Didn’t really drive it too much. It sat in the garage most of the time and I decided to use it to get rid of my debt.

I regret selling it sometimes. It was a very fun car to drive. It’s partially why I traded in the jeep for the Ram. Needed that sweet V8 while also being a practical daily.