/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 9:00 PM ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>[66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up - Pt.2]
Campaign period: July 13, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 AM ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 AM UTC
Log-in consecutively for the period mentioned above to gain Summon Tickets and other prizes
fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44202

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- The voucher acquisition Campaign ended. You can still pick your 4* Servant of choice until July 20th as long as you received your voucher before.
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st.
- The Half-AP cost Campaign is in effect until July 20th.
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

penis

CUT OFF HER AHOGE

I want to spend my Gilgamesh Event ticket tonight

but I said I'd stop after the 3rd

JALTER XDDDD

Cut your losses user

I want to smash mash

i know that feel user, i just burnt a ticket and ended up getting a lu bu

This is my newly found wife: Stheno.
Find something not nice about her.

I said I'd stop after the 2nd and I ended up doing another and a quartz roll. Hold fast user, it's not worth it until it is

But that kills the seibaface.

Has anyone else heard the story that Takeuchi based her off of a foreign exchange student he had a massive crush on back in college?

Is Takeuchi a bachelor or did he score with her?

shes worse than most 2*s

>just meme rolled a kaleido
Fuck, I might actually pass as a whale now.
Who gets it?

She's shit and Medusa is the better sister.

Boring eggplant with no personality.

Awaiting the day to adopt my new family

>Most of the anons in this thread will not roll Jalter
Shame.

NP2 Seibah if anyone wants it, 256,993,953

>implying I'm going to farm talons to get her to 70

Lemme mash

The rumor goes that he was so enamored that he was too shy to ask her out.

Huh, I seem to remember reading that he based her off a magazine image of a foreign model. But I can't find anything about it so I must be remembering someone else, but I could have sworn I saw a picture of a blonde model.

These ratings are fucking horrible, the chances of getting a 5* CE are higher than the chances of getting a 4* Servant, this is triggering my autism

Don't badmouth my wife you terrible person.

And don't say the truth either.

how can you so easily say such mean things?

I burned her for 3 Rare Prisms.

Altera.

>tfw takeuchi is a robot

Very rapeable

that really fits the sol parts of fsn to a tee

man, this is a problem why i think fgo announcements are horrible, in both version, JP and NA and probably its the same shit with TW and china, why the fuck they do announcements so late and they barely say what they're going to do, i mean, yeah we know the currently schedule but we dont know when the fuck its going to happen, at least they need to say something about when the next event its going to start, im not asking for too much and give us a whole month schedule like others games do, but this is stupid, and yeah i know that for example JP do have ''something'' announced for the future, the 3rd and 4th part of the 1.5 story, but they dont know when its going to happen the next event and whats going to be

summary: im mad because all i want is to know when the next event its going to happen and they havent say shit about it and they probably wont until the last day

I don't want to wait for Christmas any longer! Someone make the time go by faster!

I want to protect Mash from your smash and when she happily thinks she's safe, rape her with my Aroundight and have Merlin erase her memories with the exception of having her re-live the experience in her dreams every night.

I dunno what I'm going to do if I save up all year and fail to roll Jack on Christmas. It's either going to be a great Christmas, or a devasting one.

Shut up dumb snek

But that turns her into Saber Alter.

arent we getting nerofest or whatever

Altera until Gil gets maxed, then Gil. Hercs not a bad choice either, but everybody is in "farm dailys as fast as possible" mode rn, so he won't get as much use.

bye user

Fed her to my Herc.

DELETE THIS

Delete this

WEW LAD

I think this is right, this is from an unrelated post from somewhere but it's what I remember:

>During college, Takeuchi saw a foreign model in a magazine with short blond hair and piercing blue eyes, wearing a white shirt. The model left quite the impression on young Takeuchi, and he sought to incorporate her likeness into Arcueid. From the years that followed, we've seen the development of Noble Phantasm: Unlimited King of Knights, manifesting in his Saberface complex.

I am almost positive that I read this somewhere and it had the picture of the girl from the magazine. I haven't been able to google it though.

yeah, well, we're supposing thats going to happen and they're gonna ignore the shitty 1-2 star servants event, but they havent say shit about it, not even a date, i would be fine just with ''xx-xx-2017 there will be a event''

What was Shirou even trying to do there anyway?

You are fucking dead kiddo

That was Arcueid.

I agree that they should prob announce a few days in advance at least, but you should be at least logging in everyday regardless.

you cant force her to be your daughteru, you must convince her that you are a good mother

FUCK YOU user if that happens Ill start all over with a paid account

The longer the wait the more quartz you will have.

RIP in piss user.

It's his autism death grip

I'm rolling for Illya, though.

>spent two tickets tonight
>got two Keys

how long more till BIG NEWS?

it sounds like na branch is managed by a skeleton crew that could barely justify their botched translation, so you really can't expect much in the way of pr

Fuck regal throat pussy

>you must convince her that you are a good mother
I'm fucked.

See you in three days.

yeah, im logging in everyday regardless if theres a event or not, but i just want to know it

i mean, its like being in summer and want to know what temperature its even if you know thats technically useless because it wont change anything, but you just want to know it

I'm conflicted about this. I'm not obsessed with her like others, so I wonder if I roll her if I won't just sell my acc.

I wonder how all the knights would have reacted To Shirou being Seibah's lover

Friends with everyone!

>Enemy Waver in Material Grinding Daily
>Uses Tactician's Advice 3 times on the first turn
>3 Damage Cuts and 3 Defense Buffs
>Forgot to bring a Berserker and literally no one can deal any damage to him now

>botched

The only thing that's really ESL are the tips on the loading screen.

>talons
what did he meme by this

wew lad, hope it was worth the ban.

lol I got that meme yesterday. I'm not even making it up, 2 tickets 2 black keys. It was on a throw away alt thankfully. I just needed some extra CEs on it because it had absolute garbage CEs. The keys didn't fix that.

I'm only still rolling because Medea is on rateup

But I keep getting fucking Mephistopheles

>Banned for posting hentai in a thread about a hentai game
Why is this general so pathetic? And why is there 4 of you for a single game?

whats a good CE to put on Waver?

>implying

I will do my best!

doesn't it wear off after three turns
just spam evasion/heals, build np, and build stars on the third turn

She is literally the best damage dealer in the game. So even if she is not your waifu she is worth it. Plus, you are not rolling her anyway.

>tfw considering to download fgo jp

The US server is already dead at least there I'd be able to proceed through story

>giving the third wave servant a chance to have a turn
>ever
Spend 2 turns killing wave 1 so you can build NP a little; there are too many ways that missing the OTK can fuck you

they said that the problem is that there was only 3 translator, but now they have more money and they're fixing the translations problem, i kinda want to hope that this its the main problem of why we're not getting any news and theres only like 4-5 days for the end of the actual ''events'' (the shitty campaign and the rate up of girugameshu)

Every day I grow to match Rin's hatred of Kotomine Kirei.

>The US server is already dead
Is this going to be posted in every thread the entire year?

Im conflicted I want Dante but I also want Jeanne Alter and they are gaped by one month

Yes, even if we gets events going

>he plays fgo for the story
Holy shit, did I read that correctly? Holy shit guys, he actually plays this for the fucking story! fucking hell are you on the autism spectrum?

Quick. Prove you're not a filthy secondary. Post rare OG fate memes from back in the day.

I was too hasty. I just one-turned the previous two waves because I didn't think anything on the final wave would give me trouble, because usually nothing does.

Not that Waver killed anyone, but he stalled really hard and it annoyed the shit out of me.

>not reading the story at all

Fucking make me kiddo

You can't

>Spend 20 quartz on 2 fridays for the fucking mats
>Get fuck all
>See pic related
Kill me

Try it's entire lifespan.

>need 6k exp to level
>spend 20 AP on QP level and level up so I can keep farming monuments for Jeanne
>wait until 30 AP and do 2 extra monument levels

congrats on getting rid of the watermark

how much master xp do the 10ap leveling dailies give? i'm at like 1.1k away from leveling and i don't want to level because then i'd have to exhaust all the shit again before i go to bed

Shiki can kill servants.

I would be you... BUT I FUCKING FELL ASLEEP IN THE MIDDLE OF MY FRIDAY GRINDING

Request send, sorry it took so long.

gar