He has a front license plate

>he has a front license plate

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7ny.com/newborns-body-found-as-family-puts-up-christmas-lights/2709366/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I live in Indiana though.

>he doesn't have license plates on his doors

I had to buy a fake one as some asshole cop keeps writing me a ticket for not having one even though my car is registered in Florida when I'm temporarily working here in NYC.

but they aren't necessary here user

How do you even get a ticket for that? In az they give you two but only tags for one.

Do you have Florida plates or NY plates?

Florida has 1 plate, cop think's I'm cheating the toll booth for not having a front plate.

>He has license plates at all
Buy a motorcycle, if you have no plates you can in good conscience blast the throttle and go away without coppers waiting at home for you. They won't pursue, and unless they have a chopper in the sky already they aren't going to call up a chopper in the air just to find some kid on his bike.

>tfw moving to WA from SC
>tfw need to get a front plate now

>neighbor and/or law-abiding friend anonymously reports you to the police

> What you said
> Things that happen

Pick one

>neighbor
won't do shit unless I'm actively causing problems in the neighborhood
>friend
lol

>tfw in germany

cars without front license plate look so much better

Enjoy your rock chips faggot.

>he cares about whether people have a front license plate

I honestly can't think of anything I care about less. I don't care who has what kind of license plate. I don't care about my own license plate. I don't even know if I have a front license plate. I've never even seen my front license plate. I've never even seen the front of my car. Or any part of my car. Because I don't care. No one should care about other people's license plate.

Does your bumper honestly get chipped enough that you feel like the license plate is justified?

How big is your front license plate and how many rock chips has it honestly prevented?

maybe stop tailgating

Ssrious question: it's a fucking 10" piece of metal. Do people ACTUALLY care about having to use it?

>he has a front license plate
I have no say in the matter :(

>Germany
>no front plates

C A T E G O R Y 3 C H E A T I N G

>25 seconds after the OP

I'm amazed at how self righteous "car guys" in my state are about not having front plates on any of their cars. They act like it's the mark of a slave or some shit

When I'm dead you fucking pussy. Back to the right lane with you

Shove it up your ass!

This

>he's autismal enough to care about this shit
>he likely lives in some rank shithole state because most of the ones left without front plates are this exact kind

>tfw in Germany
>tfw allowed to physically shorten license plate to suit the combination

>traveling out of state for brother's wedding
>my home state doesn't require front plates
>get pulled over in his state which does require them
>"you need to put on a front license plate"
>literally don't fucking have it with me because the other one is at home in a safe beside the vehicle's title

Leaving motor vehicle laws to each individual state is one of the more baffling choices made by the USA.

>be in Colorado
>smokin' dank herb
>drive in any direction past the state line
>now a felon who will be in jail for years

>implying DUI isn't illegal in Colorado still

JUST

>move from PA to ohio
>have to put front plates on
>realize that 75% of drivers have them zip tied to the sun visor or on the dashboard
>stuck mine in a crack between windshield and dash
> i have a friend with a 240 with no front bumper that just zip tied his to the front left fender and a cop literally just told him "well I can read it so i don't give a shit how it's mounted go ahead"
at least the cops are based where I am

>california
>2 plates required
>so many luxury/sporty cars here that don't have them
>cops don't even give a fuck

>he is not allowed to have the front license plate showing anywhere except the front bumper
top kak

WA State. Two plates, only tags for rear. Front plate still required.

Saw some guy driving down the road in a rusty shitbox with an 'XMT' front plate (those are for official gov't vehicles only). Probably stole off of a bus.

I could slap mine on the roof rack if I had one, but that would just be retarded.

Here in ontario they made my buddy put one on the front of his ferrari. it's a fucking sin.

how does that work for states which dont even give you a front plate?

are you americans allowed to convert your front plates into sticker form?

>go to US car meet in Germany
>four Vipers gathered together
>one has the front plate on properly
>next one has the front plate lying on the dashboard
>next one has gotten his front plate printed as a scaled down sticker and stuck it on the bumper
>last one's front plate is nowhere to be seen

That's my experience as well. Every Ford/Toyota/Honda shitbox has them put on by the dealership upon delivery but the luxury car dealers wont put them on unless you specifically ask. Haven't had a front plate for almost 10 years now and never had an issue even when I got pulled over for speeding.

I'm German, and we can get an approval for sticker plates if we can convince the registration agency that our car doesn't have a suitable mounting spot and creating one would require modifications significantly lowering the value. Usually only given out to supercars and rare classics though.

Omg, what an eye sore

That's just...strange, man

>his country is made up of 20% niggers and 40% spics

>Be Pennsylvanian
>have baby
>kill it and leave it in the bushes
>get arrested

abc7ny.com/newborns-body-found-as-family-puts-up-christmas-lights/2709366/

>he doesn't get to eat tacos and bbq

SAD!

Damn, Snacks looks like THAT?

>I removed my front plate and the back still has paper plates

Fuck you Jerry Brown

My state doesn't require them, but since the holder's already screwed in, I went ahead and got one. Probably going to keep it even after I get the bumper replaced.

>not covering every square inch with BORT plates

Who mounts their shit on a tow hook mount?

If I lived in a mongoloid state that required a front plate this is what I would do.

i wish i could do this, but no