/dbg/: Dragon Ball General

Everyone Whose Dead Talks About How Dead They Are Edition:

>DLC 4 included:
- 2 New Playable Characters: Merged Zamasu and SSGSS Vegito
- 3 New Parallel Quests
- A New storyline based on DBS Future Trunks Arc
- Two new costumes: SSJ4 Goku, Resistance Outfit
- New accessory: SSJ4 Goku wig and tail
- 4 New Moves: Holy Wrath, Divinity Unleashed, Blades of Judgement, Divine Wrath

>Free update included:
- 4 New Costumes: Trendy Bikini, Great Ape Suit, Golden Ape Suit, Golden Turtle Hermit Gi
- 4 New Accessories: Saiyan tail buttplug, Great Ape Wig and Tail, Golden Ape Wig and Tail, Golden Scouter
- 4 New Moves: Savage Strike, Spirit Stab, Sword of Hope, Burning Strike
- DBS accurate variants of SSB Goku, Vegeta, Kid Trunks and Future Trunks
>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh
>1.06 patchnotes
pastebin.com/dxznyLQV
>1.07 patchnotes
pastebin.com/RxfR2k2k

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>new 2D 3vs3 fighter by ARCSYS announced
drive.google.com/file/d/0B858vev8ML4NN2dDOElTNjZMdnM/view

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg
/dbg/ discord: discord.gg/wtSsdgv

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/9r1Kr
webmshare.com/rNGAe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Leo is best boy

doesn't he go by the name of apootis now?

No, Leo is way cooler than Apumbus

Just started Dokkan Battle and Rolled 16 and SSJ Young Gohan for my starters, do I pull on any banners yet?

If you want and have the stones, yeah.

Is he though?

idk, I think I might wait for a bit for now

Reminder that Fake death is for CHEATERS.

Absolutely, he's great

The SSJ4 banners have a shitload of good SSR's in them, and getting a few of them early would be a godsend.

IS HE THOUGH?

If he's so great why don't you marry him?

Literally this.

It looks like Trunk's tongue is hanging out.

It's not a bandana, Trunks' tongue is wrapped around his neck

Greninja (Added Slot) when?

When Ash wins in the Pokemon league.

>she sees your power level.

Should I do a 50 pull? idk how generous this game is with stones

maybe I should

pic related
I'm a bigger fan of multi summons personally. And at the beginning of the game, they're INCREDIBLY generous, not drying up until you're already too deep to stop playing.

Alright, going for a multi on the SSJ4 Vegeta banner then

Good luck! Post your pull!

Good joke.

>the city of OP
I don't understand this meme but it makes me laugh every time.

Idk if this is good or not, might drop my last 30 gems on the SSJ4 Goku banner

>I was lurking on /vp/ for Sun and Moon leaks when this shitstorm hit
Fucking best week ever.
FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
That's pretty rough, but that's how it goes in mobages

Or maybe the Other World banner is worth pulling on?

Yeah, trust me I play FFBE mostly, so I know how these multi pulls go

its a /sp/ meme

From what I saw the Other World banner is pretty meh compared to the two SSJ4 banners. Vegeta's overall has more good stuff in it, but Goku's is solid too.
I'm only rank 75 though, so I could be missing something in the otherworld banner.

Hmm, well anyone I should just sell off, since I'm out of unit space now

Have your good units eat your normals and rares in training until you are comfortable spending stones to expand your inventory.

True. I'll train SSJ Gohan and SSJ2 Goku

Also should I go for the guaranteed SSR Other World banner?

I didn't even notice that the 30 stone banner was a guarenteed SSR, yeah more SSR's the earlier, the better. You can always get better SSR's later.

For some reason i have this glitch where when i'm super saiyan and a cutscene happens {which takes you out of super saiyan} the eyes change color completely.

That's a normal glitch.

That's not bad at all.
Something something half way to Super Saiyan Rose

sick
Nice halfway there!!!

Hey guys, haven't been on xenoverse 2 since before dlc dropped. Any big changes (especially in supers) I should know about?

Lots of nice new moves, Bojack's set is especially great, mostly good balance changes.

DLC1 had the best super souls
DLC4 had a shitload of good moves from Zamasu and Black, and the best costumes yet.

DLC4 didn't have black moves, did it? That was DLC3. DLC4 was merged Zammy and vegeto.

Oh right, my bad. Still DLC 4 was my favorite overall.

I think I liked 3 better. Bojack's moves are all amazing, and Rose/Black's moves are also great.

4 has great moves but Savage strike is a laggy spic favorite so it makes me kinda mad. At least it unbroke Hmm Hmm

Anyone play Dokkan battle?

Can someone rate my team?
Really no clue what I'm doing.

I like savage strike.. :(

You still have to cosplay for bojack to take you as a pupil? That's annoying as hell

I do, but I have no idea what I'm doing outside of mono and meme teams.

>only downloaded Dokkan Battle because I saw you can get Pan now
>30 STA to do the Bumble event
>only rank 11

Why must I have autism

It's also an insanely low drop rate, like so low that the quest description says its a really low chance.

Fuck it, still gonna try, gotta get that event limited unit

Don't you get her as a reward for clearing the event 10 times anyways?

I haven't heard about that, and it isn't mentioned in the quest details.

>Super Kaioken Goku on 1st pull
Well shit, lucky

But it's so fun.

I haven't gone all the way like Arcsys but right now I can safely say there's no reason they didn't make Super like this.

You wouldn't need some big fancy renderer either.

It's a good move it just makes me mad.
I don't know, I actually had to strip naked in front of Bojack to get him to accept me ;_;

On the plus side, once he's accepted you you can take him as your mentor and skip all the requirements for his second through fourth training missions.

It is 100% unpunishable, even on perfect block. It's a jerk move for jerks.

I've had it perfect blocked, blocked and dodged often enough.

Yeah, but so what? You can just fake die again, they can't touch you. The only recourse of someone against a perfect block abuser is to hope they're stupid enough to let you pblock them enough to break their stamina. It really should have at least a small vulnerability window right at the end.

If they use Fake Death again after you perfect block one, what's stopping you from perfect blocking it again? I don't really see the problem against this particular strategy.

If they're not shit they can delay the recover a slight amount. Or not do it again, since they have no recovery they can easily get away before you're able to punish the perfect block.

Predict that they're not shit and that they'll delay the recovery and perfect block!!

Again, since you can't punish even when you perfect block, they can still get away scot-free. I'm not saying it's impossible to deal with, but it makes you extremely hard to punish for little effort and no ki cost.

It's decent, rainbow gogeta is kinda old meta, but he still can hold his own (I run him in my hybrid team for fun as a sub). Plus his ultimate when dokkaned looks dope as hell.

With ssj4 vegeta and goku mono is kinda king right now. It's possible to run a hybrid team but It doesn't quite feel as effective (but I think it's more fun). Something like SSj4 Vegeta (lead), SSJ4 Goku, Rose, Super Vegito, STR Gogeta and something else. I've seen SSJ3 GT Goku recommended but that doesn't really work well for me personally. Nice links but I always dread seeing him pop up. Maybe the new angel goku or the AGL kaioken goku? Dunno.

>I haven't gone all the way like Arcsys but right now I can safely say there's no reason they didn't make Super like this.
2d let's you actually be off model. Would you rather a series in 3d where you average ki barrage ends up looking like this?

If the 3D looked like in the XV cutscenes, I'd welcome our new 3D overlords, but taking into consideration how bad DBS looks in 2D, I'm sure if it went 3D it would look like Clangserk or worse.

>Clangserk
Toei, for as bad as it can be, is nowhere near as bad as that.

I can't imagine how expensive a show would be in the XV style cutscenes, but if they did pull that off, I'll agree with you. Maybe make a heroes or DBO spinoff show in that style

A Heroes anime would make me so happy.

So, does this mean Majora is a rare now?

Heroes would be cool, but a DBO or Xenoverse show would actually be able to tell a cohesive story.

webmshare.com/9r1Kr

In all my playtime, I don't think I ever heard my character make this sound. It's kinda cute.

Also if you hit Jap Frost with the teleport hit on Savage Strike, he lets out quite the scream. On par with Bowie Kira's NAAAANNIIIIIII in ASB.

Eng Celine makes sounds like that all the time while getting damaged.
Its actually kinda annoying

take off that buttplug

we posting sounds?
webmshare.com/rNGAe

I should find out what other silly noises cast characters can make

I love voice 10, especially the "aaah haaah!" exclamation my CaC does when doing certain basic combos. It's a little deep for them but whatever. it's a great voice that sounds great in jap too.

I can have tails on any preset I want, you're not my mom.

you want to bet?

You don't know what powers you're messing with.

I'll touch and grab it if you don't start acting like civilized person young lady

Ok guys here is what xenoverse 3 needs if it wants to be worth the money and alive:
-add all the z missing characters like 13,19,dr gero,hatchiyack and super chars
-add a proper story mode like follow db heroes or multiverse,like go in a universe where brolly kills goku instead of doimg the same missioms and be a 3rd wheel
-improve ai enemies and allies

>Time Patrol Trunks is also Super Trunks
>Can't go Rage or even 2
>Can't into hope

>or even 2
but he does?

He only has Future Super Saiyan.

saving this thread
WITH NO SURVIVORS

need to level up few times more before, need 3 more team cost to have him in team

STOP BULLYING THE BEST FRIDGE!!!!

OOOOK OOOKK OOOOOKKK

I WILL PUNCH YOU!!!

you know who you wont punch Jalid

of course not, I want to protect Jalid from the likes of you!

your doing a bad job at it.

Bump

how does he even expect me to tell them when he intends on killing me

He is a very rude goo man