Gummy.

*shills*

tfw no pezado gf

the Emperor's Rage echos through the hills

tfw no samefag gf

This helm is terrible right?

I really really really like this image

tfw no belf, nelf, dorf, gnome, or goblin gf to let me worship their feet

Prydaz is actually pretty nice for learning progression fights to help your healers out and Sephuz can actually be good in M+ as a mini BL every few packs or so. It can also be used on bosses with adds you can use to benefit from the proc.

>its a someone tries to run an old raid on mythic with 4 people so you can't just blitz it
jesus
left as soon as he said "this should do it"

will PVP award me gear based on my highest ilevel or equipped
trying to get some arcane relics out of boxes for my Aluneth but my ilevel drops by about 10 when I switch from Ebonchill to Aluneth so I was wondering

Belfs are best.
Who is the best follower and why is it Arch-QT Modera

It looks alright on some races, but completely awful on others.

any worgens online

It'd look better if it didn't have that weird mounted DH on top of it.

Gold Guide:

>level an alchemist
>get rank 3 flasks
>routinely check AH and buy all 200 stacks of starlight rose that's under 8500g
>use bloodhunter boons on every one of your characters
>use bloods to buy the other herbs required for flasks, UNLESS they're under 15g per in the AH when you should just buy there and save bloods
>have an enchanter on the character you do most world quests on
>use this char to kill rares on Broken Shores as well
>DE everything and sell ring bindings
>have one cook but level every char to 100 cooking just to get the bacon world quests and mail all bacon to your one cook to make and sell lavish feasts
>flood the AH around 6- 7pm on Tuesday and Thursday nights
>if you have a JC, make as many saber's eye as you can, they're 7k a pop
>avoid crafting profs for gold since most are pointless, even tho the legendary market is alright now...it'll be dying off soon

Do these things and you can clear 750k/month w/o much effort.

Hows that?

They fucked up hard with the new mythic+ system.
The old system:
>Speedrun with scaling difficulty, more rewards depending on how quickly you clear
The new system:
>Just clear it regardless of time because there's no punishment and hardly any rewards

Gearing alts from low level keystones has become shitty since half the time you're going to get AP, and now even higher ilvl players won't join low level keys because you only get 1 chest so there's even less of a legendary chance.

I miss when this general was filled with sluts ready to erp.

I dunno, looks like it's missing something on the top of it.

Like what?

a mounted DH

Fuck you.

>do norm tos on my alt 885 monk
>get 4pce tier + two other upgrades
>now 908 ilvl

>tanking Heroic DHT for Call to Arms reward
>get another dps who tries to outtank me, a warlock with his infernal
>when I want to down Dresaron he wants to skip to Xavius and the rest of the group follow him like sheep

youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw

Anons just came back 5 days ago. Is 670k sustained dps at 896 ilvl without a second lego good? I feel like i should be pushing for 800

>want to level something to play as dps at 110
>don't know what
>don't want to level
>don't want to play what i have at 110

help

So /wowg/, how do you make YOUR gold?

I've been farming in the Highmountain goat insta-spawn area. Stonehide Leather, Bloods, and Gamy Ribs.

Stonehide Leather+Bloods into Engineering Heads for easy obliterum, and selling the excess Leather on the AH, while selling the tonsa Gamy Ribs on the AH, all while selling 500K worth of transmog on my AH alt.

soloing MoP raids and doing WQs with all of the gold items on my bodyguard

Why is there 3 threads lmao

anytime someone posts a gold guide it always looks like so much fucking work, and takes such a grotesque amount of time, I just don't understand why people want to grind all this garbage.

>shave legs
>put on thigh highs
>take pics
>sell in Goldshire

>getting gold takes work
who would have thought

Give me your name and server i'll run sims for you

damn user those are some nasty ass legs

>those legs

Aiternia EU Stormscale

What transmog is that?

what the fuck
I just fought a team of 3 hunters and 3 paladins

EVERY TIME i had someone low just deflect city

fuck

jelly of my legs much?

How many times do I have to tell you how smooth I am?

You seem to be doing pretty well on dps, just slightly below mean dps

what the fuck is wrong with your legs

Those aren't my legs, I was just making a point.

>TFW no daddy type to groom me into a perfect waifu healer to support them

Why even bother playing?

it's a man
that's all

>implying I make gold

xd image

Mostly by not spending it.

And keeping a bunch of TCG stuff I invested in during mop/wod listed on the auction house.

thanks user. i guess its just a gear problem after all

How do we stop the femboy menace?

>always want to do Skyshard farming because the gold to hour ratio is fucking amazing
>millions of greens, greys, and motes of harmony all while mainly farming for Skyshards
>Mount sells for a minimum of 100K (assuming group of 4 and each pay 25k) every time you get 10 shards, going as high as 200K if you can jew it hard enough
>can easily get 10 shards in a couple of hours
>can even save a pile of gems as a back-up (10 skyshards + 1 skygem in inventory)

Why the FUCK dont people farm this more. And what's shit about it is that its a 5-player reliant farm to get hyperspawning. Every fucking time I try to start a group, I never get any people to join. All there is in terms of gold farming in Custom's is "SILITHUS FARM FOR GLORIOUS LEGPLATES/TEEBUS THAT WONT SELL IN OVER 7 MONTHS CUZ WERE FLOODING THE MARKET WITH THEM HAHA B-BUT ITS WORTH 100K+ THOUGH"

make them understand that only 2d traps are attractive

hey can you tell me where is that insta spawn goat area

there's already too many people in Guo-Lai, fuck off asshole

>queue up the brawl for the free 880 piece as a shitty 830 arcane mage
>the pure unbound devastation I visited on people who ignored me

do you get a 880 piece? It says i get ap on my alt

3D is cute!

You can't fugg 2D anyway.

And that's the best fucking part. It's not even stopping those fuckers from farming it either, because its a hyper-spawn reliant farm. You farm the fucking wolves in the bottom left of the map (read: a place where no gives a fuck normally). It's literally afk and mash your instant cast ranged move and fly around every couple of minutes to get 10 greens and 50 motes. Everyone doing their own shit in Guo-Lai is farming mogus in the center/center-left of the map, and at a hilariously slow rate at that too.

when you enter the actual match you get a quest asking you to win, gives you a strongbox that gives an 880+ piece, a decent AP item, and marks of honor I think

running in a circle around Guo-Lai Halls means you'll reach each pack just as they respawn. But if anyone else shows up and just camps one room, then everything gets fucked

>tfw no option to go rogue with Aluneth and do all the shit it encourages you to

if only fun were allowed

whos this girl?

>easily get 10 shards in a couple of hours
this has got to be some kind of ruse

>10th week that i dont gate the Black featherlight boots from Kazrogal

1-4 lvl pally
5-9 do nothing
0 kill self

THIS IS IT LADS
THE FUCKIN PEZADO HOLOCAUST
>try to do the fuckin blood infusion bullshit
>lucky enough got that second wow accoutn so i had a battle rez
>get some priest that later joins with his mage alt to help me since i told him i pay him 10k
>i was sweeping strikes specced and killed the fuckin boss and was so mad that i payd him the 10k anyway and left

im here just to suffer

>if you ignore Ji in Siege, the orc will eventually execute him
huh

Does that reset everything?

No

I was already in the room after Malkorok so I didn't see. But Aysa yells a line and attacks him I think

Good. Can't say Aysa that coming though.

>paid him anyway
I'm proud of you.

Quite the surprise, that.

>get new follower
>takes literal weeks to upgrade him to epic quality because all of my other followers are max level and I never get xp missions

What the fuck is this shit

I dunno if this is a bug or not but I'm trying to do Zul'Gurub on Heroic and half the bosses aren't appearing for me, Zanzil, Venoxis and Kilnara just aren't there at all. Has anyone had this before? Maybe I missed something?

>10% chance to be free

Ya blew it.

10k on this fuckin european trash 220k market

GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME

does anyone else remember thundertwig?

>open a strongbox from winning
>it's 1 potion and 1 mark of honor

i'm guessing this blue potion isn't a reusable?

>open a strongbox
>sephuz

>tfw genuinely enjoy BoS frost and they're completely fucking destroying it because of whining shitters, probably the same ones that got Unholy Determination removed

if sephuz worked in PVP it'd be pretty fucking good

one of my fav VO

I don't care for or hate it really it but I'm just worried they'll destroy frost all together and I'll have to play unholy, which I dislike.

>girl

that's what they're doing
they're making BoS unusuable, but not buffing the stupid muhchine gun build to a degree that'll make it good, or even mediocre

>Fucked around in Brawl'gar Arena for a couple hours yesterday.
>Awesome fucking basilisk mount out of it.

Sick. I also saw that the same vendor sells a pandaland mount, but it wasn't available from him - is there some older Brawler's arena in Pandaria?

well, I got the shitty boots as my third legendary so I guess I'll just ignore DK unless I want to tank on it then.

a good idea
when 7.3 hits I'm either gonna go full MT and never touch DPS, main a different char, or quit. I haven't decided yet

>Random BG
>Battle for Gilneas
>7v10 Alliance's favor.

>Random BG again.
>Warsong Gulch.
>6v10 Alliance favor.
>"Battleground will end in 10 seconds, not enough players."
>Battleground doesn't end.
>Alliance quickly 2-0 caps and then graveyard camps.
>Say fuck it and leave after five minutes, getting a 15 minute penalty, still better than sitting there with a thumb up my ass and a BRetard from Fagnaros spamming 6 emotes each kill.
>Stop playing Battlegrounds for three days.
>Random BG tonight.
>7v10 Alliance favor on Twin Peaks.

What the actual fuck is going on here?

>Tanking BT on my warrior alt
>Not really used to tanking but thought I'd give it a shot
>Do mechanics just fine, but keep getting 1-shot from near full health by autoattacks
What the fuck is happening
And no it's not the shear debuff, it happens when tanking the flames too

Should say this is all on Illidan

who was in the /wrong/ here, /wowg/?

>guild is 8/9h
>raid leader says h kj is too hard so we are going to mythic goroth because hes easier
>spent past week on mythic goroth
>pug heroic kj
>get aotc
>guild is mad that i did it without them

time to gquit

damn... your fuckin redpilled dude.

>Goroth not failing
HOLD

Are warlocks shit? Am I shit? My friend who has 890ish gear pulls 600k dps on his WW monk with little effort while I have to drop cooldowns to meet those numbers. I thought Destruction was supposed to be good? My demonology numbers are even worse