Its over

Now that the dust has settled and we had all these emotional and uneducated discussions about the new Tesla Roadster

Can we all agree that we are on the final lap of the ICE?

It is over and the children of the future will read about our love for slow, loud, dirty and hard to operate vehicles in history books and will think we were primitive apes for putting up with all that crap

Embrace the future cause we are approaching it with a 0-60 speed in 1.9s up to over 250 mph

Nurburgring times when?
Oh.

when the Roadster goes into full production???? retard

the problem is the max acceleration for these types of high performance production EVs is not sustainable for a race setting. Batteries and motors get hot, and efficiency can be a problem depending on the load. But really when it comes to a car you'd actually want to daily but have fun in, which is all most people with any interest want.... ICE is pretty doomed.

deluded ICE fag

Watch how the Tesla Roadster SMASHES ICE records around the Nurnburgring in 2020.

I don’t think these will be very much fun most of the time. I don’t want to put my foot to the floor and lose my licence in under five seconds. For every day fun road driving you want to be driving close to the limits of your car, not floating around at 10%.

t. slowfag

>Watch how the Tesla [model_name] SMASHES ICE records around the Nurnburgring in [year_of_release]

Fanboys said the exact same thing when the Model S was announced. Look how it turned out.

uhm nobody in their right mind would think a 4 door sedan would do well on the ring

the roadster however and the 200 kw battery are a different story

And before you say I'm an ICEfanboy that hates electrics, look what time pic related did on the ring. You of all people should realize Tesla continues to overpromise and underdeliver.

Children of the future will be wondering why the fuck we switched to batteries as they fight wars for earth's remaining lithium supplies.

Funny though. I remember clear as rain all the talk on how the 4 door sedan would demolish all hypercars.

The 4 door sedan does demolish all hypercars, in a drag race that is

Do not respond to Tesla threads they are either viral marketing or shit trolls

Deluded ICE fags will be repeating this line as they have no clue that recycling exists

>thinking you can recycle lithium
Retard detected

>thinking you can't

Retard who dropped-out of high school detected, lithium can be leached from old batteries although the most battery recyclers of today are more interested getting cobalt out of them than the lithium due to prices.

I think electric cars will be cool, I think the only reason "car people" are opposing them is due to group think and perhaps a fear of self-driving mandates which has been shifted onto battery cars themselves.

Do you honestly not think it would be cool as shit to have a high powered and efficient battery car that can blast around nearly silently? It will be like F-Zero or something.

false

false

>Do you honestly not think it would be cool as shit to have a high powered and efficient battery car that can blast around nearly silently?

Not really. I already drove a couple electric cars, and while the instant torque is impressive, I didn't like how disconnected I felt from the driving experience, and everything points to everyone going that route.
I might get an electric daily in the future eventually, but as far as weekend driving is concerned, I'd rather also keep my 25 year old dinosaur.

tbf pretty every car made today feels "disconnected"

When are you fags going to stop recycling this tired meme and just leave us alone to fuck around with our 80s/90s shitboxes?

Because your dinosaurs are obsolete????

if its a car that you're meant to be driven in sure

something that im supposed to drive myself? no thank you

a sports car? top kek its like fucking your girl with a strap on because your dick is too small

>Guilt the world into thinking ICE is causing global warming
>Cars aren't even the problem
really makes you think

There's like 4 cargo ships that pollute more than all automobiles in the world combined or something like that.

this

if that chart included ships the other bars would be a pixel high lel

15 ships.

I will get an electric car when and only when it uses a real steering column and has the option for an ICE range extender because I don't like the idea of my car taking control from me at its discretion or the discretion of someone else and there are places I want to go where there are not and never will be charging stations.

The 3 isn't even in full production LMAO

Tesla will be producing 20,000 Model 3s per month by April 2018.

We will believe it when we see it. Musk has over promised and under delivered on everything Tesla related since it's creation. Only a moron or cultist would believe anything he or his company says will happen.

Nope, just rural England. I can see the appeal far more in the US or Australia with long wide roads, but I’d rather have a slower car with more fun handling. Probably quicker on the back roads too anyway.