/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Willpower Edition

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 9:00 PM ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>[66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up - Pt.2]
Campaign period: July 13, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 AM ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 AM UTC
Log-in consecutively for the period mentioned above to gain Summon Tickets and other prizes
fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44202

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- The voucher acquisition Campaign ended. You can still pick your 4* Servant of choice until July 20th as long as you received your voucher before.
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st.
- The Half-AP cost Campaign is in effect until July 20th.
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

first for alter

Where's my lily happy ending

>Tfw no Caster or Berserker pieces are dropping

Fucked if Im gonna use SQs for AP, but it still hurts.

Anyone need lvl70 d'Eon 4/4/4?
015519937, lvl69 right now but in few hours gonna be lvl70

>Want rider monuments
>Spent all ap bar
>Get only one
>But also 4 assassin monuments
I want to complain but it feels unjustified

>run daily green so I can get pieces for Herc/Waver to ascend
>100+ AP from overflow down the drain
>1 berserker piece 1 berserker monument
>0 caster pieces or monument

Do I keep going? Or do I dump the rest into mana prisms so I can get more Fous and stock up a bit?

I hope everybody washed their hands afterwards.

Is there any way to get my Kouhai to hit like something above a wet noodle?

Any tips on where the fuck I can get the mats for her final ascension?

Nero fest is like 2 weeks away

How are the dango drop rates for Orion?

So who are you getting to 80 / trying to get to 90 for nerofest /alter/s?
Jannufags need not apply. Your easy mode ascension servant does not have to worry about mats.

Jackbutt!

Nerofest?

>they fell for the material grinding meme
...So did I.

I'm going for a 90 Waver and 80 Gil.

We got nothing better to do with our ap right now, it's that or farm xp cards for prisms

>there are people in this thread who haven't read F/SN in its original language and instead read a shitty English translation that was done by a Japanese high schooler who barely knew English

Shit.
That's why you either cram in all the +3 dango CE you can into a team (5 of them + 1 support servant with the 2x) and just do the 5AP mission all day, or if you manage to get the 2x CE then you use that, a support with a 2x, the rest with +3 and do the 40AP mission.

Kintoki literally doesn't exist.
New mono-class dailies when? How long did it take on JP?

You're going to have to wait for a bit
Probably Martha, Medusa, and Stheno

She will always be low damage. Her forte is tanking, or at least it will be when the story buffs her beyond shitter status at current.

You need Dragon Scales, I don't think they even drop anywhere.

There's something morbidly hilarious about a dozen or so posters masturbating together. Never change, /fgoalter/

Did that really make you level up and ascend lily now?

She looked so happy back then.

What went wrong?

I asked earlier yesterday and that's what everyone told me. By the way for reference I'm talking about ascending my Herc to 50 and Waver to 70, so it's only pieces, not even monuments which are just bonuses.

Everyone made it out to be rather easy, and while I am kinda swimming in rider pieces I already ascended Medusa and Boudica as far as I can without the actual mats, so it's just kinda accumulating dust right now.

It's objectively the best way to experience Nasu

Anything in specific to know about Nero's event, since it's probably going to be coming sooner rather than later? Stuff like: Any specific mission to grind to get as much out of the shop as possible? Is the CE worth paying the medals for? etc.

Don't forget, half AP ends soon. Get back to farming and stop having fun.

The weird thing was that moment when it became clear that it was a hentai and posting cut down by like 80%

Gil hopefully to 90, I just need 4 more archer monuments on Tuesday's daily.
Waver to 80
Altera to 80, I'll get her to 90 during gudaguda probably.

If we could read Japanese we'd be in /fgog/. And if you can read Japanese, you should be over there too.

Waver and Alexander

She met the Round table retards and everything went to shit.

Fridays only

Lancelot couldn't stop being a proverbial nigger for a single moment and fucked everything up for everyone.

When you pull the sword out of the stone you stop being human

If you can read Japanese why on Earth are you playing a game meant for people that can't read Japanese?

I played in the morning and my AP fills up full until night

Is Gawain strong? Can he be my bulky Gorilla?

>tfw forgot to not end the last turn of my 20 AP daily, so I ended up leveling up
>Now I gotta kill all my AP or I'll feel like shit

fug

Does anyone have event schedule for JP still?

>that was done by a Japanese high schooler who barely knew English
Is this actually true?

This game fucking knows, the moment I post about this I get 2 caster pieces. It's baiting me, I know the next 10 runs are gonna be shit.and I still need 9 caster pieces 2 dusts just to hit 70 with Waver.

I hope Sekai Project picks F/SN someday and we get Kickstarter of it.

Lily already had Caliburn.

It can't be helped.

how do i reroll on memu

Fuck off redman, not even as a joke

Literally on the wikia

Nasu will never allow it.

The Round Table happened

Yesterday I spent 450 AP trying to get >1 Archer Monument. I got 12 Saber Monuments and like 3 Lancer Monuments. Despite this, Gil was still my most frequently seen final opponent. Desire sensor is real.

Both my JP and NA accounts are exhausted of AP

I'm dead serious

Even if that did happen, whatever they churn out would still be inferior to the latest patch features wise

>Medusa
My nigga, I already have all the monuments I need to ascend her to the max and then I'll grail her. Just need the stuff from Nerofest. Anything for my waifu.

I have 20 fucking assassin pieces, but I don't have a single assassin besides REGEND. To top it off, I can't ascend him cause I lack proof of heroes, which to begin with I need to save for Archer anyways.

Fuck.

m8 you should wait for Gorgon, she's a Medusa but better.

Someone try to convince me to buy Quartz with real money

I'm on the fence about using these Monuments to fully max out my Jeanne. My current priorities are just to have everyone look as pretty as possible
Well he can max her out too then

>I lack proof of heroes, which to begin with I need to save for Archer anyways.
I need like 60 proofs between seibah and Gil. It makes me nauseous thinking about it.

>JP
I was thinking of getting into that
People sell 800 Quartz/150Apple/40Ticket accounts for 5$
worth it or nah?

You don't want the server to die

Did she ever regret it?

It's fun.

>she's a Medusa
Can't really say she is in personality too much though, she is still medusa though yeah, she sometimes go back to being kind.

>for 5$
There is no way.

I'm right there with you man.

wholly

If Medusa is your waifu then you need to max out and grail Medusa, Gorgon and Medusa (Lancer). Then you need to eventually do the same for Euryale and Stheno, because Medusa would be sad without her sisters. Anything less and you're a failure.

You're pretty much set.

JP accounts are dirt cheap

You mean for 1.5$, right?

Only for her people's sakes, and not her own

>Medusa, Gorgon and Medusa (Lancer)
Only grail them to 90, otherwise you'll be waiting years.
You can't even get all 3 of them to 100 now in the JP version with all the grails available thus far.

Now that's horrifying, I don't even care that much about Emiya he's just the best archer I got unless Robin Hood NP1 is actually better.

And now I got my second Berserker piece and second Berserker monument. Funny thing is, both pieces came from Kintoki, and both monuments came from Tamamo Cat from wave 1.

JP accounts, with more than five 5*, good CEs limited stuff etc, aren't as expensive as you think.

NEVER THIS MAN BAN
I CRY FROM ME PEENIS VERY MUCH
PLEASE UNDERSTAND

They come with one SSR of your choice.

That's interesting. I didn't even think that was a thing.
I'm kind of tempted to buy one just to have as a second account to play with.

Personally think she looks better with armor.

My chest is covered in semen but I'm glad to see this had a happy ending

Who /masturbated/ to that doujin

How is /fgoalter/ having their morning coffee?

I finally chose Herc for my free 4*. I instantly regretted it when I realized it was purely for the numbers. He looks kind of cool, but ultimately, he is just a giant slab of meat.

Sorry redman, I should have picked you.

if the last thread was anything to go by,
Lots of creamer

I was in the middle of masturbating when my phone suddenly gave me the alert that my AP was full, so I had to stop and do some dailies so I wouldn't miss any AP, but then I leveled so now I'm stuck grinding again and never finished blowing my load.

>not choosing a waifu
Gay.

Thread is slow. Everyone is still wanking to that Gudako/Seibah Lily doujin.
Quick, do a Meme roll whilst the gay priest is distracted watching Anons masturbate.

mcshit french press 1 teaspoon sugar no milk

i had to smile

Brewed with an Aeropress

It's never too late, user. The thread is still on the catalog

>male master
>"omg stupid harem so boring!"
>female master
>"omg amazing harem futa dicks so great!"

meh

>men fantasize about girls having a dick
I never knew this.

Reminder that futa isn't gay.

Stop tempting me...

Should I be doing all the interludes I can or am I just wasting resources for no raisin?

What are some really funny/cute ones?