Have u washed ur car yet Veeky Forums?

Have u washed ur car yet Veeky Forums?

No, blasted it with hot water and 2% antifreeze to get rid of the worst road salt yesterday though. Gonna wash it thoroughly after work tomorrow.

Yeah, because those stupid fucking birds keep on shitting on my beautiful carfu.

"it's because they can see themselves in the mirors user".

I fucking know. But my car is a miror, metalic gray is a fucking miror, what can I do, repaint it?

I chose to kill those fuckers on sight, and hope that it would be a good deterrent for the others.

Surprinsingly, it kind of works.

>caring about a gray paintjob

Titansilber is the only patrician taste.

Get fucked, dirty commie.

>Titansilber

Yeah, it's a nice paint. An added bonus is that it doesn't scream "Pull me over".
Estoril blue or diamond black would've been sick though.

>Estoril blue or diamond black

Agreed, even Alpine white goes smoothly with any BMW, but since it was a used car I had other concerns.

Also, I like the fact that I can see the pussy of my gf tahnks to the reflection when I take her against the hood (she's light enough not to damage it, and I know my carfu isn't jealous).

Nice ride btw, is it yours?

Hah noice!

Yeah, old rhd m3 swapped into an lhd facelift chassis. Pretty neat.

You don't need to wash your car, right?
>t. poorfag

that's why lord jesus christ invented rain

No, because of rotting weather striping, and I'm too poor/busy/lazy to fix it.

Self washing climate.

for me its /mysticblue/

Tap water is free and car shampoo is maybe $10 per liter. There is no excuse to drive a dirty car unless you're a actual nigger

if I wanted to drive a clean car here in winter I would have to wash it every day

Haven't washed it in 11 days. Winter conditions and no road salt means that it stays quite clean

Jelly, they are salting like crazy in southern buskerud. At least I got to drift around on nice fresh snow yesterday.

Nice, comfy color.

No because my front and rear windows are leaking and I'm too lazy to get it fixed.

Yes
1. Carnauba wax or turtle wax super shell
2. How the fuck do you get carnauba wax off of a racing stripe material ?

>what is disgusting winter
>what is the value of your time

I pressure wash the salt residue off about once every day or two.

You can't really wash it thoroughly until there is a few days of above freezing temps. An my garage has too many things in it that can't get wet to wash it in there.