/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Fat 1/1 Tiddies Edition

>Latest News
youtu.be/DgaBjPyMtXo?t=1m45s [Embiid]

Double-Gold Quests For 2 Weeks
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20720846/it-is-never-too-soon-for-the-midsummer-fire-festival-7-4-2017

>Deck lists, news etc
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ NA Wild open Tournament
$1000 prizepool, games are livestreamed and commentated. The signup deadline is this sunday, so get your entries in
Rules: pastebin.com/5qDhbkLi
Sign Up: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1XfhvpBIVK8rF8P7_EDddWGq4NmiOH9pYvZ_lu463X3aAKw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Discord: discord.gg/hsg
Stream: twitch/hsgtournament

last thread:

Primordial Drake was NOT in Un'Goro. There may have been some in Sholazar Basin, because that's located in Northrend, but I doubt there were any of them there either.

I meant the hs expansion, not the WoW zone. I don't really know anything about WoW lore, are mechs common throughout the game or are they limited to a couple areas?

Alright /hsg/ I'm on a quest to craft patches and I need your help. I'm 1285 dust away. Here are all of my epics and legendaries that don't get much use, could you guys help me decide if I should dust them based on the likelihood of being used in the future?

Epics:
>Force of nature x2
>Bestial Wrath
>Gladiator's Longbow
>Avenging Wrath x2
>Mana Geode
>Biteweed (I don't have Edwin tho so this is kinda my ratchet edwin for now)
>Kabal Trafficker x2
>Fight Promoter x2

Legendaries:
>Hunter quest
>Paladin quest
>Shaman quest
>Krul the unshackled
>King Mosh

It doesn't seem like it should hurt too bad to get to 1285 but I have a tendency to dust/craft cards and regret it later so some input would be helpful

>I meant the hs expansion, not the WoW zone.

He knows, he's just a loser.

i would get rid of all the epics save biteweed and traffickers and and dust king mosh.

please user i already jerked it twice today

>ratchet
Whats up my fellow black

Indecisive#2673, EU, come do quests

Which quests?

need 2 druid victories and 3 priest victories, and I have the "challenge a friend you both get 160 gold" one

This dude right here, Rossmats, I wanna give him props for outright stomping me with his budget Token Dr00d. He won't accept my friend request so I hope someday he googles his battletag out of hubris and sees this post.

you savage beast, time to rip my dick off i suppose

Hnnnng I'm so hard right now
>take extra 4 damage instead of clearing a minion with backstab
>two turns later I draw leeroy on the very last card for lethal because I held it to cycle

are ancient watcher and the 4/8 jungle plant rrom un'goro able to attack in the tavern brawl?

no, they can't, due to the keyword "can't attack"

I love ___
I hate ___

Challenge a friend first come first serve

Roberto#12167

I love c'thun
I hate discover cards

Added on the Malaysian server.

"from your opponents deck"
"charge"

I love pussy.
I hate the cunnyposter.

completed

STORIES TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS

I love pic related
I hate aggro buff decks

>tfw the faggot sheeped it so you just topdecked tarim and killed him with the sheep

how the fuck is freeze mage supposed to be played?
I feel like I'm always using my spells wrong since they're overkill most of the time.
and I know I'm supposed to have Alex, Medivh, and whetever Medivh's weapon gives you as finisher minions if you run out of burn, but I never seem to fin the time to play them.

why am I sO SHIT AT THIS WHY

shaku is shit, what card should I put in instead, maly right or maybe kobold?

Watch someone better than you play the deck
Just keep playing the deck
Trust me, you'll break through you cancerous dillweed

xaril

>rank 21

who the fuck cares

>playing at high ranks
>wanting to not have fun

whenever I go to twitch, 90% of the streams are in moonrunes and the other 10% are either playing arena or not mage.

I don't trust youtube videos to learn because you can edit those and when you find someone good like kolento they have like 1 video that's 20 minutes long.

yes, this upsets me.

Sorry dude, but your best bet is going to be YT. That and just continuing to play the deck. 10 games isn't enough to get a feel for that kind of resource management.

I am a 3 mana cost card that if it's not removed on your next turn you lose the game.

Which card am i?

>10 games isn't enough...
I just want to clarify I'm not trying to say that you've played a small amount of games and that's why your performance is poor. I'm simply making a statement that it takes a good amount of games to git gud with Freeze.

go look at laughinghs, all he does is play freeze mage 24/7

>10 games

un'goro came out more than 3 months ago

Frothing Berserker or Twilight Elder (the one that buffs C'thun +1/+1 every turn)

Good idea

most, if not all of them

BIRB

Why did I get four packs for free? How far did Kolento make it in whatever tournament?

>answering your own question IN your question

Didn't answer anything unless you are >implying you get four packs just for participating.

LAPTOPS ALL OF YOU

iceblock

Packlento made it to the finals hence 4 packs

Sad that there is more than one answer to this.

I love eating pussy and pushing kids off their bikes.
I hate the logistics of not being able to do both at the same time.

whats your favorite overall legendary card?

jaraxxus

any other answer is wrong

yogg because it's fun

Tirion Fordring.
His music gets me pumped everytime

Rag the swag lord

n'zoth is the best tribe lego by far

Probably Kazakus. Great entry line and music, cool effect, best gang leader.

n'zoth
playing 1 (2 (3)) tirions and getting 1 (2(3)) tirions back is absolutely nuts

Deathwing because it was the first lego I ever crafted and it helped me git gud when I was a lowly scrub.

What's' the point of classic evergreen without having buffs? I was just browsing the collection and noticing all the cards that have never been played outside of beta

Is it just me or has the occurrence of the 40 gold quest been upped significantly since the double gold promo started?

you can set twitch to only show you english streams

Just you, buddy. The Quests occurence rate is the same as it ever was.

Yes it's rigged, of course shills will answer with 'statistics' which offers about as much explanation as 'magic'

before the event started i would almost never get a 40 gold one since they introduced the new quests

with the reroll i was almost guaranteed at least a 50 gold quest but these past 2 weeks my quest log has always been cluttered with 40 gold quests even with me rerolling them every day

What, stuff like bloodfen raptor? Its so you feel like you get value for money from packs. If basic cards were competitive then why spend money?

They should make the recipe decks f2p

This is what the game needs right now.

>random

Dumb anime poster.

This is so cancer please KYS

Add a deathrattle to it as well gotta go for maximum broken shit.

Like this?

Future arena legend

What's your favourite card?

Thalnos

the good ole Dr. Se7en :DD

ditch all the epics, I'd say. We don't know yet how good the quests might become with the next expansion. Why do you want patches so bad?

I hope one day this card will actually be useful

its good for killing yourself

this should be warlock's gimmick over discard, things that cost health instead of mana, while also having healing cards.

It's reasonable in renolock

na vs eu which is better?

>not playing a Bloody Zoolock

NA because they get tavern brawls and releases at a reasonable time

sniff me

>turn 2 bloodbloom/bane
>malganis/big boy demon
>win

It's pretty good when your opponent mahe discovers it off of courier for pyro fireball frostbolt lethal

Coldlight Oracle

I had the most fun with HS playing mill rogue and mill druid.

Killing a warrior with 30 armor with Brann + Coldlight gives me a hardon.

>I have never rawdogged a fat Asian woman

What the fuck am I doing with my life?

Also, Onyxia or Deathwing in Murloc Paladin?

I think the most fun card is Jade Idol

what
WHAT
NEITHER

>Also, Onyxia or Deathwing in Murloc Paladin?
They do different things my friend

Yo

Control Shaman being top tier and the counter to best wild deck is absolute best timeline

>he doesn't play a Big Bad Dragon for Curator value and a guaranteed late game comeback mechanic

Get with the times m80

Guess I'll stick with Angry Lava Man

Got lucky with that deadly shot lad

I thought yagut was toptier Rogue, why is he playing a deck with no coldbloods/leeroy but with meme giants? Rogue doesn't beat control by playing giants that can be answered by controls removal

what was/is your favourite expansion?

Whispers