wulf2k.ca/pc/das/das-brush.exe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like this one.
Good OP, OP.

very good

Dark Sword

Good thread. Fuck the autists.

Farron Greatsword

Watch as this thread gets deleted though for being made 10 seconds after that other autists thread.

>farron greatsword slidey sparky jinks

not if we all report the other one kek

the spiciest memesword around

Announcing reports is technically ban worthy user.

Why are people putting their mimic mask on at the end of a boss?

Souls

One of the best pvp sword around
Haters go home

It gives you extra souls.

Man i love memeruler

have you seen farron vs farron?
autism patterns and double the sparks.

So I played this when it came out and stopped after 34.
So I'm starting over since I lost all sense of direction and progression.

I'd like to be invaded every now and again but I don't want to drain all my embers so I have a few questions.
1.) How do I not fucking suck at PvP? I'm gonna use the Great Machete. Just anything easy I should avoid like locking on or getting close.
2.) How do I get flush with embers? All those people who duel must have a lot.

spergOP BTFO

I have come to deliver more shitty Microshaft Taint art.

What is the best THICC chest armor?

QUITE the talent

Ah Makes sense
Is it a lot?

Bless this new Golden Age of simple /dsg/ OPs. Death to the thread autist and Lucifer.

Smough's, duh

>Hand it over. That thing, your Dark Soul General

Why wouldn't you want something neat and compiled into one pastebin? Are you some sort of non autist or something.

>and stopped after 34
You'll have to elaborate.

>1.) How do I not fucking suck at PvP? I'm gonna use the Great Machete. Just anything easy I should avoid like locking on or getting close.
Git gud by playing more, get summoned and invade. The Great Machete is an ultra weapon, you need to learn how hyperarmor works and how to manage your stamina.

>2.) How do I get flush with embers? All those people who duel must have a lot.
You invade and kill the host, farm tough enemies (Black K***hts drop them fairly regularly), get summoned and help the host beat the area boss, and so on.

>Not admiring fatorias the cake walker

Whoops. 34 hours.
Also what covenants get me summoned to help kill invaders, and does it even work often? I remember trying a bunch in my old game and I got summoned like 4 times.

kek so shit I love it

best shit on DSG
now draw my waifu's feet

Evangelist's armor.

Winged Knight.

Exile

darksouls3.wikidot.com/covenants
darksouls3.wikidot.com/online
The one you want is Blue Sentinels. The reward is something that's only useful if you're going a Faith build, but it will give you PvP experience. It's notorious for being hard to get activity for since it requires another player to equip a matching covenant patch and be within your PvP range, and you're competing against a large pool of other players who also want to get summoned..

If you want Embers, you either invade as a red and kill the host, or get summoned as a white/yellow and help the host kill the boss (which also automatically grants you Ember status alongside giving you the item, so it's two for one if you didn't have Ember status before).

I think I'm getting better.

You damn noob faggots. 750!

Does it really matter if it's a few posts before? The opSperg made one before this even and everyone migrated here since it's clear he's just making it early to force what he thinks the thread should be.

Fuck you JEFF

>I'd like to be invaded every now and again but I don't want to drain all my embers so I have a few questions.
Do co-op to reset yourself to embered.

>1.) How do I not fucking suck at PvP? I'm gonna use the Great Machete. Just anything easy I should avoid like locking on or getting close.
Focus on killing enemies from 0 to death. This means checking how much damage you do per hit and how long you can combo them. An easy strategy is to chip them down to a little over half, so they dont' heal, and then do a full combo to death from half-health.

The other strategy is to run them out of estus so they can't heal. This is a bad idea as an invader, since you have a health penalty AND you have half estus. Without the ability to run away and heal using miracles or passive healing, you're at too far of a disadvantage.

Next, remember you only have to kill the hosts, not the whole party. Wide sweeping attacks that stagger people trying to surround you help a lot in that, since you can push a host into a corner but still cover your back.

Use the environment too. Catching a host alone because they're wandering around too much is a huge advantage, and surprise attacks help. Force is a really good miracle for this reason, you can knock hosts off by catching them by surprise.

Remember that if they run away from you and fall off a ledge, the landing animation means you will hit with a plunging attack if you follow them 80-90% of the time.

>2.) How do I get flush with embers? All those people who duel must have a lot.
Only burn an ember when you need it and learn to play unembered more. The game gives you plenty, both in the shop and normal gameplay.

Also, regarding invasions, think of each combat encounter in DS3 as a 15-second long battle where if no winner is decided in 15 seconds, all players heal back up and try again.

>Do co-op to reset yourself to embered.
See, this is the thing I miss so much about dark souls 2. The small sign soapstone. You could maybe do 5 minutes of co-op and reset your embered state no problem but right now? FUCK YOU, you have to babysit this fucking retarded host that literally can't handle the sign of danger and MUST KILL HIMSELF IN THE STUPIDEST FUCKING POSSIBLE WAY EVERY SINGLE TIME. God, I hate you people so much.

Yeah, same. DS2 really had a better design of the matchmaking, even if soul memory meant that players had less control over it.

fucking christ the irithyll dog things that swing the swords are cheap as hell.

I HATE 2 DOOR FAGS

Do you still need DSFix for pc 1?

just block, it deals very low stability damage

Fire shits on them.

>he doesn't carry firebombs.

>still
of course you still need it. Why wouldn't you?

You didn't think they would actually rebuild the port 5 years after release, did you?

Need? Heavens, no. Do you need to not feel shortsighted without glasses? Do you NEED to run above 30 fps?
*unzips backstab stick*
*runs behind u*
heh, nothing personal

youtube.com/watch?v=70Z2t7nq_sU

Omae wa mou shindeiru
For some reason the giant doggo doesn't spawn for me

wulf2k.ca/pc/das/das-brush.exe

It's Boss rush time

They didn't care to fix even the literally broken multiplayer name system where after transitioning from GFWL to Steam people can crash your game if you inspect their summon sign and the name has special characters or it's deemed "too long" because the japs have penis envy to even european and american online names I guess.

They also never even attempted to fix the "Mouse cursor on screen all the time"-glitch so while in many cases the developers "leaving the fans to fix the game" is a hyperbole it literally is the case here.

Where's weapon ranking user?
>wulf2k

Yes, but you also need PvP Watchdog to fix

>Where's weapon ranking user?

What do you mean?

The one who held the polls for the best looking weapons. Has he posted results?

"Iron Pineapple tells a joke.mov"

Be more specific. The Pontiff doggo in Irithyll, or the Greatwolf in Ariandel?

If the former, keep going through Irithyll and you'll get another chance to fight it. If the latter, there's two places where it'll spawn near Millwood village.

I forgot to add the pic to the post, Ariandel. It doesn't show up in either

>still using the outdated links for all the games
If you're going to be responsible for making new threads, then at least try to clean that shit up.

fuck everyone on discord
im serious, if you are on discord you should kill yourself

What's outdated? No one's posted any new links or pastebin compilations of new things so if you have any recs on them just say instead of being passive-aggressive.

Tears of denial is too op in PvE

Tell us, where did the discord touch you?

If you already fought it and got it to retreat in both areas, then that's it. You just go down to the bottom and enjoy a slightly easier boss fight.

All you get from beating it is Titanite anyways, you're not missing anything. And the boss fight is easy enough without the pre-chip damage.

is there a list of what you need to have in order to get a certain weapon to +10? i want to get the sunlight ss to +10 but im not sure what i need. im at +4 but i need a slab for +5, which seems like a bit much.

A shitload of the links for DeS, DaS1 and DaS2 are outdated and whatnot. They haven't been updated for dead links and new info for literally years.

Yes check the wiki under weapons

to be fair, From doesn't make PC games, and DS1 was never originally intended for a PC release

They make PS3 / 360 games that sometimes ask Bandai for help to make them ported to PC

OP here, I see what you mean checking it now. I don't really care to look for things like the DS2 soundtrack link and the other broken links atm so I'll probably just cut those next thread or post a different pastebin without the later. If anyone does want to provide new links for those I would be happy assemble them for the ideal pastebin.

>getting hit in pve

That still does not excuse the complete lack of support even for the simplest things. And the pc ports of DS2 and 3 were SO much better.

>inb4 DS3 is poorly optimized
It's shittily optimized on consoles too

it's giving me the +1, +2 etc damages at each level but doesnt show me what is required to get to that level i.e. titanite, twinkling titanite etc

Did you check wikidot? Anyway, most weapons upgrade with regular titties, all boss weapons and Eleonora upgrade with Titanite scales, some unique weapons like I think BK weapons upgrade with Twinkling titanite.

ok and im guessing a slab is used for the final upgrade?

do we know how many slabs there are in game available to get? would like to know how many weapons i can fully upgrade

Slabs are always the final upgrade yeah. Dunno how many slabs there are in the base game but I do know that Ashes of Ariandel has 3 and that they are limited overall. I think there are a total of 7 slabs in the base game or so.

(Assuming you own both DLCs) there are a total of 15 slabs per NG cycle

What is his build?

I've never done an archery run before. Which souls game is the best for that? I don't care which one I'll play next, I just want to play as an archer.

A quality/faith with approximately 10k points in fth.
>Gael's way of white corona never
>Corona doesn't work like homing soulmass where the more fth you have the more coronas you fire

That looks like so much fun.
I forgot about his videos.
How does he get 4 people at the same time though? And they don't look like spirits. Looks like they're straight up nintendo 64 co-op.

Lightning arrow

8 in the base game
3 in AoA
4 in TRC
15 total

Dark Souls 1 is probably your best bet for it. You get a working hypermode with RTSR and Leo Ring and you can infuse bows. There are also very little gimmich bosses that require you to do bs like wolnir or wyvern.

Dark souls 1, I used composite most of the time and Pharis's bow for sniping, even though manual aim in ds1 is fucking garbage

Giving a bow an elemental upgrade and running Leo seem to run counter to each other. Only the physical (thrust) portion of the bow's damage is boosted by Leo.

Besides, you'd be best running a normal upgrade Composite Bow with a quality build for damage.

Do we have an updated tier list for weapons? I constantly want to switch around to play with something else, are the dual ugs worth/fun?

>recommending a super endgame miracle locked behind the hardest bosd as a base for the run
Your intentions are good but unless he wants to do it on NG+ I don't think it's worth it especially since DS3 is kind of a bad game for a pure archery run due to how the PvE works and the ammo limits and lack of bow infusions. Hypernode is crap in DS3 as well.

Yeah but you can carry an elemental infused backup bow for enemies weak against a certain damage. Although physical is generally the best for most things.

Eh, depends on what situation you want to use them in. With duels, you'll probably struggle since most people know how to counter them. Invasions you can catch the host offguard and hit the full combo

You don't have to kill Midir or Gael at low levels to get lightning arrow. Friede I admit is pretty hard but I wouldn't call her the hardest.

Friede was harder for me than Gael personally. I still like Gael's fight better.

My perspective may be skewed because I've mostly only done caster builds so far and they have a pretty easy time with that fight as long as you load up on Ashen Estus.

wow. dragonslayer armor is super fucking easy. maybe im actually getting good at this game or my panic rolls matched up perfectly with his attacks.
anyone else beat it first try?