/mbgg/ - Mobage General #731

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Project Tokyo Dolls

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them.

Other urls found in this thread:

gametrade.jp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Tia.
She makes potions.

This is Springfield.

I feel like springfield's tits get bigger with every new version or art

>Do all 7 steps for Shinobina swimsuits
>get at least one 5* each step
>finish step 6 and still missing Lizbeth
>do step 7 no 5* at all
Depressing, at least step 7 gave a select ticket.

So I can have the sword/spear/other weapon equivalent of that? Nice.
Still not gonna give it another roll though, until at least Asuha/Shiho/Renge is in.

So how does this connect with the tutorial with MC and iris meeting up and starting everything?

I imagine Iris powers were lost when she shattered the origin rune but what caused MC to lose his?

Normal > Beach > Halloween > Anniversary.
Prove me wrong.

Who is Catra? Who is MC? Who is King of Darkness?
Who is Adel? Who is King of Light?

The only hard to recognize there is Adel which is the glasses dude that appears in story and last story island. Maybe Catra for the new people that dont know that's the name of the white cat.

If you don't know the rest then you're not even playing this game and should play for more than 5 minutes

>Who is CATra?

>Who is Catra
>Who is MC
I can give you the other one, but not knowing these two if you play the game is downright retarded.

I know Catra is the white cat, but if Iris turned into a white cat far long time ago, who is the current Iris and the current Catra?

>glasses dude that appears in story and last story island
Vargas? The one that we fought before MC became Kirito?

I just recycled my only springfield for cores.

>They never shown what happened to Theo
Although I wonder if I missed it somehow.

Origin Rune is the source of all Light, King of Darkness is the source of all Darkness
Person with the most Darkness becomes the new King of Darkness, Adel and MC are both candidates
Adel is a new character, the one who looks like MC
King of Light is Iris, King of Darkness is the purple eye thing
Tutorial is the scene where MC rushes to Iris but she already shattered the Origin Rune and apologizes for being unable to keep the promise
Vargas helps train MC

I guess Adel is the guy that one user posted before.
Shironeko 2 soon.

Fucken finally.

Who is the guy on the gacha with Iris?
Is it MC or Adel?

Didn't he show up again in one of the later islands?

Thanks, I haven't touched Zero Chronicle.

I'm disappointed colopl returned to their 2quests per node ways for zero chronicle

>MC on gacha is MC
>crown quest doesn't recognize him as MC
Explain this

No PTD Summer Limited?
What's wrong with SE?
>inb4 paid gems onry.

Will MC and Iris of Shironeko finally become popular?
I doubt it.

They've always been fairly sizable, but it's not as apparent when she's wearing a jacket or a shawl and they're not on full display.

i dont get why should MC be in memorial. i feel this is more appropriate for further shinki into 6 star MC or something. why must colopl jew it this way.

Superior Finnish technology.

>Girls are great
>But the actual game is just a chore
Man, life is very hard

That is me, but with AG instead.
I just browse the cards and look for new Chiho fanarts.

every mobage ever? prove me wrong

>Wanted Detective Nemo motif
>Got trash instead
I wish I don't have to choose trash just to fill the random pool.

>Wanted nothing
>Got nothing
This is truly the recipe of happiness.

You aren't completely wrong, but some mobages are still more of a chore than others.

I just tried to fill mine up with fun weapon designs and animations.

Didn't get this one, unfortunately.

Did the same aiming for bikini Amaterasu.
Got her literally in the last step so used the ticket for Lizbeth since she was the only character I was mussing.

>0-4 do 10-roll
>5-9 buy 2 more Worker Tanuki

Fug.

Isn't sea water bad for sords? Why are sords so dumb?

Anyone remember that site where you buy Honkai Impact accounts?

I've never looked, but try taobao or yahoo auctions.

>Ended up did 2 10-rolls
>Neither has 4*
>30 gems left now
Fug again. I guess I'm going to start saving for Summer now assuming there will be one.

And now Misaki looks even bigger than her flora card. Beach episodes are known for their bust-ups, but this seems way too much of a difference.

Cheap art for a cheap cash in anime, nothing to see here.

Found it for those interested. gametrade.jp/
Mainly wanted an account for another game.

Holy fuck reading through perhaps dozen of /mbgg/ threads is somehow comfy as fuck.

>Holy fuck reading through perhaps dozen of /mbgg/ threads is somehow comfy as fuck.
What happened?

Was just looking for the link I posted and had to look through Fireden.

Honestly, I think we're one of the best generals here mainly because we'll always have new stuff and memes to talk about. People drop games, people pick new ones up, it's great. There's rarely a time we're stagnant as new events always pop up.

She looks so much better in the earlier art without the huge tits and I'm not even as much of a cowtit hater as a lot of people here. It's much more interesting when the design is sexy but composed rather than big tits in your face non-stop.

Still applies the most to Xcolles. They live and die on the art because there's little else. For me all of those games are something I play really intensely for a week or a month and then drop it because collecting jpgs is fun but not when the gameplay is very repetitive, has little interaction and requires tons of grind.

There are also no tripfags, no discords, no "thread personalities" and very few recurring copypaste posts. Compared to something like /@/ these threads are heaven.

>no "thread personalities
Well we have Mumiposter but it's grown on me and does post new releases.

Are HE main cannons really better on Belfast because of her Skill1, or should I just ignore it and go with AP main cannons instead?

>Mumiposter
He's annoying.

mumi :(

>decide to put z1 as secretary to check what her "special touch" was
>check with OCR, broken translations aside it clearly wants to translate the quotes as "love"
>actual text is "想让我好好“疼爱”你一下吗?"
>tfw bouncing it through a few different translators and breaking it up to figure out localization

Jesus christ, the chinks just don't care at all, do they?

It's meant to be a slang, where it involves her punishing you as a form of affection.

Personally. We should all buy diamonds. Azur Lane really is some fresh idea and they've got it going. It'll be a shame if it were to go down.

lmao

>Make great ships middling rarity
>Make 2 ship classes irrelevant
>1 event in almost 3 months and it was bugged and annoying
>Trying to stabilize with waifu features
2 nukes weren't enough, it's only redeeming feature is the art.

When are they adding in the new tanukis, 7 isn't enough anymore.

Wrong country.

>Did 2 person co-op
>Shironeko app randomly freezes in the middle of the run
I wonder what causing it.

I guess it would make sense if I could actually read/understand ching chong to get much of any other dialogue to understand she were a sadist.

Reading through a number of the other "loli" archetype special touch messages paints it to likely be that way, though.
Vampire calls you an idiot, pervert and shouts for a "lolita control," Shigure gives you five minutes before she calls the cops, Queen Elizabeth orders you to die twice.

So it makes sense, I guess, but looks really bad out of context.

It's pretty fucking weird, actually. Just starting the game a week and a half ago, after setting up a controller to an emulator it almost feels like an actual video game and not a mobage.

Battleships seem like the biggest problem, honestly. They're absolute fucking garbage with no real benefits or reason to use them and they have an obscene oil cost. Even worse that their "aim in" mechanic bugs out and super scrolls from time to time forcing a worthless shot.

DD's are... Sort of okay, as long as they're z1+z28, Vampire, Eldridge or Yuudachi.

>Vampire calls you an idiot, pervert and shouts for a "lolita control,

Oh, rip, translated Yudachis and it made it pretty clear the "lolita control" part is probably some super literal translation and probably localizes to "lolicon."
Which, also, Yudachi is going to fire you out of a canon.

This post is in jest, right? Azur Lane doesn't have any fresh ideas.

Well that's I was talking about. The idea is gameplay. That's what is fresh and what's good
No. The fresh Idea is Gameplay.

And Hammann calls you hentai and calls MP anytime you tap her wrong

yeah, at least for her it's pretty obvious that she's a turbotsun though.

>The fresh Idea is Gameplay.
You are delusional. Go buy gems.

Yeah, I found it kind of entertaining that the chinks wrote out "hentai" as romaji on her acquisition message.
Also her upgraded CG is lewd as fuck.

I'm thinking about it. But I can't keep a game afloat on my own too you know. That aside no other warships game with girls has gameplay.

SS by saru when?

I don't know. In the meantime you can try to get Archerfish in WSG.

Slut

> purple background
So she gets upgrage in rarity after remodel?

How far can can you steamroll through story with 1 fleet?
I honestly can't be bothered to level more than 8 ships.

2 Fleets will make your life alot easier

Later chapters like 6 needed me to save one team just for fighting the boss while using another for clearing the pre-boss stuff

Probably through or somewhere in the middle of chapter 2 if you don't give a fuck about 3 starring(which you probably should because of the rewards). Otherwise through chapter 1.
Running two formations becomes more or less required and there's a lot of korean-tier grind to the game for multiple aspects.

Just keep rolling cubes and finding boats you like, get them set up enough that you can press auto and have them survive to get through it all and then go back to manual control where finesse is involved and you actually make progress through the game.

I already 3 starred chapter 4.
I definitely noticed the difficulty spike in the bosses so I guess chapter 6 will be the one, thanks user.

Just level your second fleet with backyard

I find Warspite decent for the 8-4 boss since she's stationary. Usually hits with most of her volley

One formation in hard mode requires two battleships in later levels so you better level up a couple you like.

How do you even marry your botes in Azur Lane?
also,
>mfw reading Akagi's lines

Dont do gametrade, do yahoo auctions

What's wrong with game trade? Scammers?

Kill the mumi

More expensive
Yahoo JP has cheaper accounts

Gametrade also only allows credit cards whilw Y!JP is easier to buy from

Warpsite is pretty much the only one of worth since she basically has twice the reload speed.
Renown would also be good if you could get her reload down far enough.

And yeah, I'm up to ch4 on hard but couldn't attempt to start it since my battleships were out. Also it excludes the Renown because who the fuck knows why.

>I already 3 starred chapter 4.

Did you massively overgrind to absolute fuck or something? I mean, there's a few missions that spawn 9 or so ships in addition to the boss on top of the random difficulty spikes it throws in just to force grind/gear acquisition.
Either way, I've only got 7 ships in the level 70+ range, one low 60's and a few in the 50's area and chapter 6 has been absolutely kicking my ass, with missions being clearable but killing all+clear being a bit not impossible since I've been relying heavily on a z1+z28 formation to clear most ships, and that starts to be less effective due to heavy cruiser spam.

Get them to bond level 100 and you can ring them.
As far as I've found placing them in your backyard and running them in your formations and spamming battles increases their bond level. Making them your secretary may or may not, I can't actually tell.

I heard they revamped/remade Warspite's skill. Whats her new skill now? What were the changes?

BB line in pvp can be pretty solid cause they dont need to aim manually and got AA and secondary weapon to shake scouts off.

Indianapolis and Enterprise hard carried everything, I finished chapter 4 in the 60s and then sat around doing nothing but 3-4 for akagi.
Now they're 88 and 95.

>Battle Colosseum building on Shironeko give +12% HP
>Need 5k runes
>Only way to get the runes is 2-person co-op
When are they going to add a way to do solo co-op quests?

First got hyped for this game from Yuudachi art. Picking who to marry was an easy choice for me

Whenever they actually add the features from 3rd anniversary stream

>lost interest in most of my games i've played for a year+
>don't want to start a fotm
bored as fuck

She'll fire a shell at the furthest available target every 35 seconds(trainable down to 15 seconds) and hit with a 100% crit rate.

So she basically fires twice in the time it takes any other BB to fire once.

If you've got a full/proper setup with Queen/Warspite/whatever, yeah, but Enterprise can and will still instagib the shit out of you.
And beside that, PVP is pretty irrelevant, once you're ranked high enough there's almost always people with garbage setups for easy win farming. And, again, Enterprise is pretty retarded.

>Enterprise
Yeah, makes sense, I guess. I got started and had Eugen+Enterprise and the combo has carried pretty hard due to combination sustain+nuke.
You'd still have had to have a way to deal with stages that just shoved too many ships in your face. Though, I did that via z1+z28+random and a single carrier, so whatever.

Same there's nothing i really want to play.
PTD looked fun but the battles killed my motivation to play it.

Indianapolis does a shit ton of damage, she kills the ships herself and is MVP 95% of the time though I'm not sure how at all.
Enterprise nuking bosses is the other 5% MVP.

>She'll fire a shell at the furthest available target every 35 seconds(trainable down to 15 seconds) and hit with a 100% crit rate.

Isnt that her original skill? Whats the rework?

yay!