Dream job

What's your car related dream job?

Programming their software...
Proprietary and closed software for the win, amirite?

Commuting to a non-auto related job for 2 hours a day.

None, I don't have a clue about cars. Maybe mobile high end cleaning like that guy who does the Ammo NYC videos.

Cleaning and Detailing.

Tesla Salesman

Design or strategy.

Or reviewing. Reviewing is actually probably the best for true automotive enthusiasts if you can make it work.

Tesla doesn't have salesman be-

actually nvm they just don't have salesman here in my state because our politicians have other peoples money in their pocket$$$$$$$

Big shot fabricator

Engine machinist. Used to be an apprentice for a wonderful shop, but had to move away.

Automotive engineer

MotoGP

akina tofu delivery
duh

this

seriously if you like cars don't get a job involving cars, other than driving them.
don't work on them for a living. it will make you hate every car.

running a company/shop that does restomod NA/NB miata's and sells them for around $50k

kinda like a lower budget version of Singer and Alfaholics

>fifty fucking thousand dollars for a restored japanese shitbox

is there $40k worth of gold bricks in the trunk?

Whatever Doug DeMuro's "job" is.

Going full autismo assembling engines for AMG

running cocaine in a slammed civic

Already have a dream job, detailing Rolls-Royces.

Posting on Veeky Forums about cars.

Just send an application to Kia™ then

Driving racecars

Already doing it.

Precision/Stunt driver for TV shows/movies here in L.A.

manager at tormina hotel

Dream job would be a Honda mechanic for a semi-pro racing team. I think it would be awesome to have a job where you build and modify old hondas for racing.
But currently I inspect new cars. Still car related so I'm happy with it.

I just wanna race. I want the sweat, and the laps, and the speed, and the late hours in the garage shaking down problems with the car, and the glory. I want it. I've wanted it ever since I was old enough to start being actually autistic about cars. I've literally wanted this my whole conscious life. But my utter lack of good decision-making skills and general poverty ensure that I won't so much as touch a car worth more than four digits in my lifetime. I hate it so much that it is literally one of the reasons why I sometimes consider suicide. My heart keeps screaming that it can't be like this. But I know better. It will always be like this.

holy autism

Automotive engineer

Porsche Test Driver

>Car related dream job

I'd love to do mobile high end detailing, but there just isn't a demand for it in my area.

I did it locally for side cash, but it's just not fun working on shitboxes. I had one client that had a 1987 Dodge Omni that was cool to work on. It wasn't just a shitbox either.
>Was a legitimate Shelby Omni

design.

Fuck modern numale "i-car" design, cars need to start looking masculine again

haha how can your dreams even just be memes haha just like do rallycross lmao

Nigga idk where you're from , and what I suggest is not exactly what you seek, but the easiest imho would be to get a job as a driver for a luxury car rental company. Here in Italy the pay is shit and forget about organizing a life, but you get to drive expensive cars (I haven't driven it but there is a 918 for rent in Italy atm), sometimes for pretty long walks like Milan - Paris. You also get to visit lots of cool places, and you better like to read because a lot of time is spent on trains/buses/planes.
I did this for 3 years , which is waaaay longer than I should have done, but I don't really regret it.

fuck off jason

>Reviewing
This!
I want to drive them all, have fun, travel around, trash and praise things, sugest improvement, give a detailed look about what I like or don't. I'd be a great car reviewer.

the guy who waves the checkered flag

Are you a real human bean?

Anything that allows me to enjoy cars really. I don't actually want to work with cars.

My bet would be something with a interesting commute without traffic.

he writes for autotrader and youtube is another form of income for him. He ties them in well which is why he is always shilling.

Driving cars around for dealerships

Real racers dont work on their own cars
They have their own team of mechanics

riding your mom

>posts this while smugly folding the Jiffy Lube receipt into his pocket

5 cents has been depositited into your account

I will design the cuck boxes of the future and laugh on Veeky Forums when they bitch about the cars i make with my big fat paycheque

Trying to get a motorcycle mechanic apprenticehip right now. ... any advice?

Just realized I'm not strong enough to manipulate those massive ~1700cc. I hope that doesn't matter.

You care about class a. Bit in reality, safety gets the final say. Crash management guys laugh about it.

t. Bumper design peon.

My wife works at a dealership and I'm trying to become a cop rn. If I do get a cop job and have the rotating schedule (4 on 4 off 3 on 3 off) id like to work some off days at her dealership as a tech just for some more hands on experience and to see her at work and tell her she looks nice

fix shitboxes, and drive them. you know, the ones all those faggots on Veeky Forums seem to like for no reason. sounds fun

I'm a driver.