/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3336

We'll Never Let It Die Again Edition

Previous Thread: →

Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
#KSGGames (IRC Chat for Risk and other games): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
KS Alpha: Actually finished edition! mega.nz/#!btth3JKI!tyL9ajI8oV7Xj1nC0Itw76xQ--tdDGeg92VpRxqcTpI
Bugfix: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/135512931364389098/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XRa9g
discord.gg/9HEP5n
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What the fuck are you even on about?
You're so cute.

first for best grill

Lilly!

You made a mistake in the formatting (dat extra arrow), but congrats on beating me:

Of course you can't coherently explain what the fuck you're on about, what was I expecting.

Sheeeeit. Sorry to here that, Sky. At least try to enjoy some South Korean poontang while you're stuck there, although I've heard the girls are kind of bitchy.

Dank OC, but the old classic is better.

Oops! You're right, man. Sorry on both regards. I'll try to remember that for next time.

Still cute~
Could you calm down? We're all having a nice time here.

Agreed.
Who are these fools acting as an affront to the SECRET WEAPON.

Saved. Good one indeed.

And still can't explain your drunk retarded mumbling. Eat shit fuckface.

Really now, that's terribly rude.

>Be me in middle school just flipping through the channels in the afternoon
>Catch an episode of one of Bob Ross' painting sessions for the first time
>I'm bored so why not
>Genuinely enjoy it because it's so calming and I liked painting and learning how to paint
>Older sister in high school comes in
>Questions why I'm watching some dude painting nature-y vistas
>I turn off the tv to go play Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga with my brother on an emulator
I didn't have a lot going for me at the time in the start of my puberty but I think if I had decided to keep watching that day I wouldn't have missed out on a good time and would have enjoyed the rest of middle school more.

All I can say is good luck on your next tour and perhaps look up Bob Ross, if not to watch then to help you sleep.

Who are /ksg/'s animu waifus outside of KS? Mine are Rem from Re: Zero and [pic related]. I'm sure I have more, but they haven't come to mind just yet.

Oh you don't fucking say. You start acting like a dickhead towards random people OR try to insult people on purpose, and then whine if someone is a dick to you in return. You start shit, and then cannot even coherently explain what your fucking problem is. You act like a retard, be it on purpose or due to alcohol doing massive damage to your brain. Who the fuck do you think is to blame for here? So either explain yourself or choke on a bag of dicks you fucking shitstain.

Older siblings can really fuck you up in ways they don't realize. I mean who knows what kind of a great influence Bob Ross might have been.

>this amount of rage
>over Kenji casually, probably even jokingly calling him a bitch
kek

Be happy you exist in an era where you can do such amazing things like watch Bob Ross wherever you go.

Precis Neuman. If you know what she's from, you win the internet.

Seriously, dude, we're just trying to have a nice time here. Allegiances will be ignored. Come on and join~ Can't we at least have a relax day in the midst of the war?

We have a history. He tried to stir up shit, and now he's got what he wanted. It's a shame he's too retarded to comprehend any of this and keeps acting like a retard.

Lilly is and will forever be my only waifu. I would never abandon her for another 2d girl.

>deliberately taunt someone
>we're just trying to have a nice time here
why not

I know we have a history.
I will eat my words, and I will gladly audience what you have to say.
Let's talk about it, man. Let's have words.

It's so he can victimize himself, as usual.

I'm ashamed to say I had to look her up. She's cute.

Also, I've never seen that Miki before. Where do you dig up all this great KS fan art? Surely not the Shimmie?

I guess that's different then. All the same, he seems to just want to move on and isn't actively provoking you.

>Multiple waifus
Disgusting, regardless.
>My waifus manga will never be finished.
Feels fucking badman.

Thanks, sex tourism goes without saying.
It's part and parcel of being in the Navy.

I'm well aware of Ross, won't need him. The hum of the engines make sleeping at sea easy.

for Rin

also , suzu!

>She's cute.
She keeps looking more and more like Emi the more I look at her. Which is a bit odd, since I like Rin, but never mind.
Precis isn't herself disabled, but she's known to use her collection of prosthetics to win on the battlefield. I bet she could get along with Emi.
>Where do you dig up all this great KS fan art?
Just here, really. I got some good old stuff but the best venue is definitely just KS images in general.

>want to move on and isn't actively provoking you
I assure you it's the polar opposite.

Nevermind though
One for Mish, as it was meant to be
And we really need to make some Yuuko appreciation thread sometime soon. There's been a lot of Yuukoposting recently and she does deserve it.

You're forgetting the point where you're trying to justify bulllying me.
Don't act like a saint. Show us your true self.

What happened? Did the mangaka behind Teppu die?
Been a while since we've had a Suzu thread.

Before KS, there was Videl. I mean, that look with the spats, tshirt and fingerless gloves just feels so naturally on her both before and after her haircut in her introduction.

Nice. I can't stand the sound of my neighbors leaving their car idling in the morning when they go to work, but can sleep soundly to a loud industrial fan running in the same room.

Videl is certainly a nice gal. I mean, if anyone could keep Gohan in line, I guess it's her.

There can be only one squishy Misha for me.

But if I were to consider any other cute girls, there's this lovely trio right here, aaaand...

Balls
mish-mish-man: 0

And this little cutie right here. There's a pattern here somewhere

I recognize that one. She's cute, f'sure.
Is Maidragon any good? I've been thinking of getting into that.

I'm not sure now, she took almost a year off because of illness and the producers forced her to wrap it up.
But I'll love Natsuo forever all the same.
The only reason I draw is to draw her desu.

heh , we can only blame ourselves for that

Yo! You got quiet all of a sudden. Did you run out of energy?

classic kenji trying to have a good time and not being passive-agressive at all

Not him. It's good, I liked it a lot. You'll either daw and laugh at everything, shed some sad tears or both. It's still just a feel-good anime though, it's just the right mix of moe, cliches and it's own unique humor.

There's the energy I expect. Where were you hidin' it? Oh that's right, directly behind the Misha.
Get shameless! Keep it comin'!

Sounds good enough for me, I'll probably check it out. Thanks, man!

Oh and there are hardly any puns and references that were lost in translation.

>miki and suzu are lesbians
>they're into each other
when will this baseless meme die, and where did it come from?

Aw shit, there's the other waifu I couldn't think of. I love OG Videl, but how do you feel about her redesign in Battle of the Gods/Super?

And speaking of Toriyama characters, I've always had a serious thing for Lucca.

Who are they?

>where did it come from?
suriko , summer's clover

Lucca is definitely high-tier for me
>magic? Mystic creatures with a developed past? Heroes of the universe destined to save the world? I guess that's okay, but more importantly, EXPLOSIONS.
That counts as Fire magic? Well isn't that convenient. We needed MORE EXPLOSIONS.

np

Haven't watched that BotG/Super yet actually. I'm rewatching the Buu saga in DBZ right now.

>Who are they?
From right to left: Mei from Overvatch, Hanekawa from Monogatari and our lovely little Yuuko. And the next post is Elma from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid. As I mentioned, there's a pattern here.

>baseless meme
Gee. I'm not sure if it's so baseless if one of the Ks writers created it as a pseudo-route...

You are getting delusional, shitstain. And attacking random people, as usual.

As I mentioned earlier, he does that so he can then victimize himself if someone replies.

Did you draw that? Pretty good.

>shizune
>hideaki
>lood
>kenji plz
You can't post that without linking to a full uncensored version. You just can't do that to me, maaan...

From the KS writer who created them both. And Miki is bi, not lesbian.

>implying i'm pol-dood
i don't need to be your "enemy" to see how much of an ass you are

all I remember about lucca is she repaired robo
never used her again because Robo

I didn't say anything like that. But you did. Thank you for being completely transparent.

I would if I could. It doesn't exist; that image is the best it gets, I assure you.

I once got rtil to draw this really adorable lewd pic of Lucca riding Crono, but I lost it. ;__;

That sounds so awesome!
No one is gonna believe you.

>where did it come from?
The writers

I know! For some retarded reason, I never saved it. I just figured that since I was a Patreon supporter (at that time) and had access to Rtil's dropbox that I could view it anytime. I didn't think of uploading it to paheal or gelbooru like I did with other pieces I commissioned.

Yes. I don't post any of my 'art' here because I don't want people to ask me to draw things.

Damn. Well, that sucks. I would've liked to see it.
Such is the way of it, I s'pose.

HAY CAN U DRAW ME SUM LEWD OVERWEIGHT LILLY OH YEAH AND SHES ON HER KNEES SMOKING ANGUS BIG HAIRY SCOT COCK KTHXBYE

Would you like all your art back?

Skynet pls draw for me :3
I keed I keed

I know the struggle. But it was for all of my friends' OCs. It was good practice and I'm happy with how they turned out, but I'm never going to take commissions.

What the actual fuck

The actual fuck is, it was a meme a while back.

Oh yeah, particularly that one. As far I remember it was the only one I didn't upload anywhere.

imgur.com/a/XRa9g

You're lucky I couldn't sleep and was checking my phone instead or else I would've probably skipped over this when I woke up.

I know, it's just the middle panel of the previous one that makes me wish I didn't check to see what was different from your pic related.

Do you got a site for your art? I wanna see it...~!

You weren't kidding, pythons are cute sneks

Fuck off, kiwi-man.

XD

Rtil, is that you?! Whoever you are (apparently you know who I am), thank you so much for this! I see a few here that I had all but forgotten, like that Utena x Anthy pic and the Pokemon Go crossover.

Ees fahnny cause ees what you say to me!

Seriously why are you so mean.

Speaking of which. Out of all the characters in KS, who would own one given the right circumstances? I'm too tired to think.

>is that you?
Nope. Just the same guy who always knows who you are.
If there are any others you can think of speak now or forever hold your peace lest I roll over in bed.

XDDD

Not my art, I'm just the one who commissioned it during one of Rtil's streams. Anyway, here's a censored Lucca cute, although you might as well follow that link the user above you posted and check out the real thing.

Congrats, you found not rtil, but the guy willing to hound him hard enough to actually have the image.
He's a dick btw. I wonder why he even gave this away; he tends to stick to his images like they're his property.

laffing @ u rite nao

Nth for a happy Hana!

>Just the same guy who always knows who you are.
But I don't know who that is! Any number of Rtil's stream regulars who I knew back then could have been part of /ksg/ too. If you're still around, please join this Discord room and reveal yourself, good friend: discord.gg/9HEP5n

>it's another "Kenji is being a dick to random people for no reason whatsoever" episode

>go to sleep
>wake up
>see thread
>mindless shitposting

Rin would be my first guess

play better game! play monster girl gamu!

>mfw you let the thread die

>ywn take the Hana out on a nice date to a shitty tea shop

>ywn take any cute girl on a date anywhere, ever

it hurts every day

It hurts me too. How do you guys cope with this feel?
>tfw asked childhood friend I've had a crush on forever on a date and got rejected, and have never had a date since then

Imagining situations where I am not lonely and preparing for the incoming racewar.

Maybe you wouldn't be so lonely if you weren't a sad and angry faggot who chugged too much of the /pol/ koolaid.

I was lonely long before Veeky Forums and honestly I am pretty used to it.

soon

How are you guys preparing for the race war? When will it start? And do you think whites will win?

Is that pol meme? Are they really expecting a race war in europe?