Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread may have botspam, upload a picture titled "notbot" so we can pick your posts apart, the spammer adds any names people use to mimic our posts, discord is still highly recommended!

Last updated: 7/13/2017

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/forum/baldurs_gate_series/bg1_does_not_start_due_to_video_mode
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More than certain there are camera mods for vice city, san andreas, 4, and 5 on the PC to give you the top down camera.

Only the first game was botched in localization but the fan patch fixes that, even then you don't really need it, the plot isn't particularly complex.

another thread that will devolve to 300 faggots saying MUH SYMBOLZ HAFF BEEN CUMPROMIZED SO SCARY ;_______;

I wanna enter some alternate realities though

He actually has a bit of a backstory this time.

>strawmans
jumbo, faggot

what world should i choose to play in so i can join eu guilds ?

>developer's also kinda wasted the potential of whole hospital scene with her praising ''cutiepieee!!'' Warryn so much
Just made it all the more funnier in Dayeanne Hutton's playthrough when she chose "No boys allowed".

>strawmans
jumbo, faggot

no, this is a terrible idea for a thread.

the only things i like about fantasy zone are the name and the fact that it reminds me of that muppet babies episode where they all pretend they're inside the games.

>content
>objective
>isk war

Please do.

Also should have replied with this one too:

gog.com/forum/baldurs_gate_series/bg1_does_not_start_due_to_video_mode

Luckily, we live in the Wikipedia age so as long as the test is 100% deterministic any schlub can use a guide after their first playthrough

>Knocks out a nurse and feeds her to those big 4 legged creatures.
Damn, that's brutal.

I want to see her bacon hands.

DoomRL?
Also DCSS dev went full retard, instead of making new shit for his game he's been actively removing content while adding nothing.

I'm on luma 7.0. Is there any reason to use 8.0 and up when i'm just a lazy pirate?

>First one
Thats F.E.A.R

He has several options and hasn't given any indication of what he's willing/able to do aside from not being able to use Google.

>socketed
They're not.

One step closer to the PC version

>I'm protecting the white race by living off the money stolen from other white men
Nigger-tier logic.

>actually requires skill
is that why top vsrg players can fc hard stream maps without even playing the game

Welcome to being niche as fuck, you just missed it on sale too. Just go to igg-games

Is the Hex Maniac cute?

yeah I am implying that

>pissbaby
>>/r/eddit

>importing from Blender
>everything is fucked
>get scale problem solved
>rotation is still fucked
>go read about the Unity vs Blender bullshit, read about the history of Y up vs Z up
>that XKCD comic about standards
RAGE

where where you when dualkev didn't make it to top 32

incase should stop with fag shit and draw solely goblins from now on

No this was

>tfw no money

I just started FPW R on PS2 the other day, having fun so far.

oh wait, you're that dicksucker who claimed that everyone who didn't like it was a "stuck in the past shill" for what no clue.
You use "works on my machine" as a mantra whenever anyone points anything out that's shit about Bs9.

From what I've seen, Cleve is a good writer, so no.

>You don't need to use the gamepad at all,
Huh? Yes you do, unless you want to contend with an intentionally inaccurate reticule, and being fucked in the sections where the game switches to a cinematic camera to look cool.

>asscreed
>paying for asscreed
>paying for asscreed on xbone
>having an xbone
>buyinf ubisoft games
There are many things that need to be erased, like op for example.

>Demon's Souls isn't part of the Souls series
>Demon's Souls is in the Souls series

The closest thing to "falling to cuckdom" is rockcock bringing his girlfriend to all of the videos and events now. There's nothing really bad about her, it's just that she's just a bit boring for all of the stuff she appears in.

>Entering a thread about people sharing their game development and then getting pissy about people sharing their game development
>Being an actual retard

Finisher is called "The Beak"

>holy pvp
>mediocre
hah.

Arcade means not ARMA and not squad/project reality. Obviously.

Ahahaha playin any Ubisoft game after 2006.

Naw, he's just a smug mario.

it doesnt really matter, but most of them are on seafarer's rest. just choose whatever wvw server interests you user, also read the OP's guild pastebin.

You can make custom promotions, and custom stables for those promotions. If you want you could have AJ fight an entire theoretical Gay Community faction part of say an Social Justice Pro Wrestling promotion.

Had a nice The Thing atmosphere going around but sadly it got cancelled.

any anons have links to Red Alert 2 and Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge

I prefer to play handhelds over console because I could play them where ever i go instead of just in my room.

Graphics are fine, the fps is fine, you just cant play online multiplayer. If you have a cfw then its free, so go ahead.

What? There are radios in the game to talk to other players. And you can talk to people in game if theyre close. You can even talk to jason if he's close.

That's cheating, Randalin has lypodemia.

This thread was far longer and funnier than I expected.

Can't be, after all japs are too honorabru for that.

play it vanilla or play coc

Yeah, sure, blame the student.

Whatever your pc can run on 60 fps.

/gbfg/ what do you use your Damascus plates on? I've been holding off on using the ones from pre-KMR era. Same with the sunlight stone.

>soundtrack
Literally stop.

What's wrong with those

There are many reason to shit on Grindframe, but it does have a standalone installer.

The worst thing you can do in that situation is play more. Just stop playing League for a few days and do something else.

>Is the most overrated game on the 3DS

Post invalidated captain fat hands

Supposedly it was going to be but con man pulled the plug on it because they wanted to save that for Maverick Hunter 6 (lol)

Story
4>2>3>5>1

Game play
5>2>4>3 >1

Just buy a poster instead.

Dick Tracy for Game Gear

Oh right, my bad. Still DLC 4 was my favorite overall.

the combined monstrosity of the two most infamous eu3 mods in eu4 proves to be as much of an abomination as you can imagine

>i'm poor

Probably would have killed yourself if you kept hanging out with someone like that.

no it was 25 in the first one, this one is 12.5 unless anything has changed

thanks

Now who didn't enjoy this?

>OP is pronounced, "faggot."

>finish mission with all summons alive
>genocide crush

Don't waste your money. It's a buggy mess. I literally got stuck in the air everytime I tried to play

Nah, people ruining games can go to hell. I mean calling someone trolling a fucking worthless brainded scumfuck bastard pile of trash mental dickface that should be gunned down in the street like the degenerate they are.

Looks fucking stupid

The sunken town west of Razak or however the town north of the school is called

The best star wars game is Team Fortress 2 wielding the Batsaber.

Close second is Jedi Academy

X and Zero both knew this was horseshit.

when you're a bootlegger and have to guess a game's premise from Atari graphics

I hope reddit burns to the ground and cries and turns on CDPR when they finally nerf monsters to the floor

He's an abominable snoman, what do you expect him to do/ Not chase you down and eat you?

953. The only interview on the page. Was there another one with a nine tailed fox? I know there's that spec-op team entry.

3D modeler here, I add me on steam I might be able to fix the teleporter and soldier juggle glitches.

Steam ID: Crollin

I disagree. You never hear males using のよ unless they're total faggots.

Is Warriors Orochi 3 any good? I'm going to throw it on my vita after I empty out some space from Exist Archive being a piece of shit.

I told you to test it nigger as well

Did anyone ever get rebirth 2 vita translation working?

im not sure i like ink armor. surviving a charger to the face is cool but they block 'one attack'. so wouldnt that be nearly useless against a roller splash?

ive yet to see anything that leads me to believe pearl is a cunt.

lastly

OP

is

a

faggot

>no magic re-release
>as if it went away
>he doesnt know about becoming a wizard
kek, always good to see new users. Youve gotta be a virgin, and make it to 30 as one. :^)

Also it would be like the Permian extinction which was cool.

Wish I had more sprites from Galaxy Fighters.
Also waku/waku 7

I just got frost prime. My second warframe. He seems absolutely pathetic compared to my starting excalibur. What's the appeal?