/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1852

>72 Days since last Suptix
GBF Related Post

>Future Updates
pastebin.com/u2K41uXj

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for July:
6/30 - 7/8 - Ranger Sign: Bravo!
7/9 - 7/14 - A Slice of Summer (Rerun)
7/12 - 7/17 - Cerberus and Fenrir Showdowns
7/18 - 7/24 - Xeno Vohu Manah Clash
7/25 - 7/30 - Rise of the Beasts
7/31 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/841064
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cog

ORS MOGNE

This is your next light 5*, on the left you can see a CORE dark unit.

Cowfags has one spot open.

Rank 90+
come on the discord

What you get:
crew buffs (ships are rank 6-7)
daily magnas and coop
cow pics
idol pics
spics
vacations to the beach
and of course, the honor of being in THE most prestigious crew in gbfg history

ST is 7-8am and 10-11pm (JST)

Reposting for the new thread.

Post 'em.

My brother from another mother

>most prestigious crew in gbfg history

I want to join but I won't get accepted.

I love Jeanne!

Nemone is my second favorite character. Ur cute.

weird to see yuisis without her mouth open

Dumby
Post the crew link with this
game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/841064

Why not user?

It's cute

KONCHIKICHIN
KONCHIKICHIN

What is the flip rate again?

eventually I'll get her SSR swimsuit

Good morning /gbfg/!

Took about 15 pots. Did I luck out?

Yes, it took me 20-30.

Took me 200.

Yes you're lucky, I had to farm carrots for 1h.

Took me 100, and I had to buy it with the goddamn carrots.

Took me around same. Got one carrot and then bunny.

Sweet glad you didn't suffer either.

I'm so sorry.

That's the exact same experience I had, got one carrot too before the cunt dropped.

It should be 2%.
If my math is right (not likely) your flip rate is 3.8%, so congratulations.

Mash

believe more in your math skill user

It's 2% for selfie and 2% for weapon.

Almost proud of myself for doing easy as shit math.
They are different chests, right?

I really need to get one of those, I've been waiting until the gacha finally gives me a full erune team in one element that's not all R's. Finally can do Korwa+ two SRs.

Why is it that, to this day, no one's uploaded a rip of the original GBF OST CD to Nyaa? Every other CD is on there except that one. On that note, was Wings of Black Silver ever put on a CD?

Yes. You can get both selfie and weapon flip at once.

About Erunes, is it me or is Six the only attacker Erune there is. Every other Erune worth a damn seems to be a supporter role.

I did it with Six and 2 garbage Rs. So if you happen to have him you could do it now. Good luck though hope you do get Kurwa.

Metera and Scath.

How is this post video game related? Go ask /mu/

But it was, and yes Wings of Black Silver is on the Battle track CD along with the Magna's themes.

>BUT WALK THIS WAAAAAAAAAAAAY
That new RoB OP is pretty dope desu.

Check hikarinoakari or sonixvgn

Umm...this board is for video game discussion only.

I have 3 3* guns with 6 guns at SL10. Is it even worth buying another gun for xeno vohu?

Wait really? Was it recent? I guess I need to go check again. I didn't remember it being there last time I checked Nyaa.

It was somewhere at least

Scathacha, Sen, Heles, Eustace and fire Metera
>inb4 scath is a dragon!

PLAYABLE DOGGO WHEN?

e0c53958 5/6 rq anything will do.

>music shitposting is ok
>discussion about /gbfg/ guild members is not
Reminder you have no right to tell others to stop posting because of your double standards.

>inb4 scath is a dragon!

A very cute loli dragon catgirl. God bless Japan.

Also all the chococats.

shut the fuck up retard

In a RQ, need clears. Spartans if you want. 4/6

neither do you but here you are crying that someone is asking about a GBF ost

do they have the .flac version? I can't stand listening to mp3, especially since gbf has quite good mobage soundtrack too for pseudoMMORPG

omw

Post code? or am I missing something here

What's with Minaba and the upside down pose

D9A015FE 5/6 whatever works

Try searching "Granblue OST" on Nyaa

No, my fedoraman.

Are chev axes good Varuna placeholders?

Unless I'm a total woofus, which is very possible, its not and never was on Nyaa. Guess I'll havew to try:

Post leech list!

Only if you intend to also use Wind off-element, Ring of Raphael takes the sevenths gun's place in the current on-element magna grid(6 guns, Ring, Baha Weap, Ex Weap)

What are some shit/mediocre units that would be core if they and their kit were changed to a different element? Dark Zeta to fire is obvious.

I have 1 mlb GW dagger. Based on my current grids, should I make it earth or wind?

Main focus right now is trying to get 2 mlb xeno vohu harps.

leech list for a rq? literally who cares

Most of Dark's attackers.

Never mind, the name of the torrent just sucks.

Currently rank 76, what should I be spamming for exp to get to 101?

Post ID cutie!

Found it! Thanks user

what are a few good mainhands for wind sage?

Celestial spear.

Slime blast at coop

Slimes

coop slimeblasting as swordmaster there is no actual point in being level 101 if you dont have a grid should work on that first

Tia spear

Wind, you're going to be using Xeno Harp as mh for earth.

Wind, Xeno for dirt mh or you can become a luchador and start your own dirt meme

Nothing. You'll just be useless if you get to 101 like that.
You should be spending your time making your grids, farming your GW character etc. You'll still rank up this way, albeit slower; but you won't be a useless sack of shit when you hit HL.

I'm mentally ill.

Welp. Don't think I can get a mlb copy of those in time. Would playing elysian in xeno vohu be a good idea?

Even if it's a joke stop giving people bad advice. There's no difference between a rank 70 with a bad pool and a 101 with a bad pool except the 101 has the ability to leech HL raids for +'s and Hl pendants.

Working on a grid, but I've already done my ygg dailies and vice mvpd the ygg dailies for six other friends. We've been feeding me for about two weeks. Only just got a full grid of swords. Working on MLBing them starting after reset. Spamming yggs hoping for a flip is no longer of any interest to me. I've burned about 3 hours a day everyday doing that and I only have 2 flip chests to show for it. Neither were ygg swords. So yeah, I'd like to spend my time spamming rank. Until vohu harp time. Spamming rank also puts me closer to being able to get rose spear.

Wind Ely is kinda weird but in theory can work really well with Korwa. You kinda get fucked by the GW's harp heal though.

Lamretta and Sarasa - best girls.

don't mash

I agree with this. There's really no reason you NEED to have a strong pool ready when you hit HL. As long as you don't attempt to leech baha HLs or 6 mans it really doesn't matter. That said, I wouldn't go out of your way to slimeblast just to hit 101 unless you had absolutely nothing else to do.

I guess you're right I kinda forgot about prestige although unless hosting I dont know how someone will be able to 120k honors with no pool in HLs for prestige urns don't mean much because you wont have use for themi f you dont have a grid and it's a 6man I don't know about leeching those even I dont try to leech them

See
I'm not sure there's anything else to focus on if I've run all he yggs I'm gonna run today.