I was going 50 in a 35

>I was going 50 in a 35
>Cop flashed his lights in a cop car
>DID NOT PULL ME OVER
>Just got a ticket for speeding and I wasn't even pulled over
>Since when are they doing this type of shit?
Take a picture of the person speeding and license plates. Than they just send a ticket in the mail....

>American "freedom"

Lol you're lucky you didn't get arrested for not stopping, you are a dumbass op

Because if the cops had to pull you over to sever a ticket every jackass with the slightest amount of testosterone would try to out run them. This ain't GTA dude.

They've been doing this in Europe for years

Where did this happen?

>don't speed
>don't get ticket
Stop being a hormonal filled teenage and grow up.

Colorado

I said a few weeks back I thought I was going to get a ticket

This happened last month! Cop car on the side of the road and flashed lights than took a photo...

Bam a month and two weeks later I get a ticket

anyway, its only $40

This is simple shit

>Reddit spacing

>live in seattle
>hundred plus dollar speeding tickets from cameras in "variable speed zones"
>roads built with tax dollars also have tolls
>condemned houses cost a million dollarydoos

Truly a utopia

>speeding
>get ticket
>WOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW

kill yourself op

Don't live in a shitty country.

>live in rural Ontario
>routinely pass cops while I'm driving at 10-15 over the limit
>cops dgaf

>10-15 over the limit
the absolute madman...
I drive at the top speed of my car...180 mph
feels good cuck

stationary speed cameras have been doing this for fucking decades you spastic fat piece of shit.

Probably wouldnt have got a ticket if you pulled over, but you didn't.

>fat piece of shit.
I didn't give you my weight stats

And instead live in a cuck land with 3x the petrol cost due to taxes.
No thanks.
Not to mention the autobahn isn't all that great. Every few fucking miles they change the speed limit.

Its safer than chasing people, causing crashes, and having bystanders die in collateral damage.
If it legitimately wasn't you then fight the ticket. Courts and lawyers exist for that.

>anyway, its only $40
why even make a thread fucknuckle?

we get fined 10 times that for tiny speeds

Cop: registers 180. "Shit...."

Don't have friends to share shit like this with....

>LOL what ticket, I never got any ticket

This OP the postal service is full of retards so it's pretty believable

In the developed world we just have speed cameras that do this automatically, don't know why Americans insist on having some cunt pull them over and ticket them there and then

o-oh

i know that feel.

carry on

lol

you think having this shit be automatic is better?

Its retarded.

>driving to a funeral
>already running late
>get stopped by a school bus stop sign
>wait 10 minutes, see no one coming or going
>keep waiting
>gunna be late
>fuck it
>drive slowly around bus
>get to stoplight and think everything is gucci
>whoopwhoop.pdf
>get 650 doll hair ticket
>bury myself at the funeral
>God bless America

Those cameras sure stopped those trucks running down civilians.

>fosters

the only inaccurate thing about this whole episode.

>doll hair
You've been watching too much AvE

>Faggot thinks he's special
Cry me a river queer!

Post yfw some boyracer asshole passes you dangerously so he can go 50 over and gets immediately pulled over by a cruiser he didn't see

How?

I cant find it anywhere mate

I live in CO and I'd love to know which area this happened in so I can avoid it or be safer during my commute

Red states!=America

Near Denver

Somewhere by the I225 on ramp..

>he saw the cop and is still mad about photo radar
What does he mean by this?

Means they didn't bother to prove who the driver was. How would this work for company fleet cars? No specific driver to take the hit. It also means they're circumventing the constitutional right to defend oneself in court.

Usually camera tickets won't hold up because they can't prove it's you, unless you're a cuck and admit you were at fault.

The owner of the car is responsible no matter what. They just can't issue demerits for it.

Thanks user. I'm a Springs fag myself so I hopefully won't have many worries.. Until that shit comes to the springs.

in missouri they deemed red light cameras unconstitutional because of that.

So uh, Jew York and those dead spics?

The police having to constantly chase escaped bonobos in LA?

C'mon bae, I despise what goes on in britbongistan and the french/swedish/general euro caliphate, but it happens because it's full of dem peaceful headchoppers, the US would be in a good bit of shit too, any country would, unless you ban assault trucks and make running over people illegal

>don't speed
You're on the wrong board dude

What kind of a greentext is that you newfag?

>having a front plate

>not wearing a hijab when you drive

Amateurs. Infidels.

Dang i just left the springs for uni in foco are there many Veeky Forumstists in colorado?

I want to fug

I've never seen any but I've also never really seen any CO threads. It'd be nice if we had a lot of Veeky Forumstists and have a mountain togue meet

His high beams or his emergency lights? Was he pursuing you, just driving behind you and let you go, or was he stationary and briefly flashed his high beams or emergency lights?
>DID NOT PULL ME OVER
Was he stationary, behind you, or pursuing?
>Just got a ticket for speeding and I wasn't even pulled over
How do you get a ticket for speeding if he didn't pull you over? Did it come in the mail?

Which country are you from because English isn't your first language.

Cop flashed his dick at OP, but OP didn't pull over for some S U C C.

Cop wrote OP a ticket to teach him a lesson - when I flash, you S U C C this nightstick.

But then what's the reason you even have a plate?
If the plate doesn't say it's you, it has no purpose.

so government can justify taking more of your money in the form of "licensing fees"

it's just another layer of kikery

Easy identification for police and other drivers/pedestrians. Makes it easier to find stolen/wanted vehicles etc. It makes everything a whole lot fucking easier

A plate is $16 where I live and should be a lifetime part. I doubt any revenue they've made off of plate sales would be significant

>It makes everything a whole lot fucking easier
Having speeding camera's would too, other wise you would need a giant fleet of highway police just to keep the speeds in check.

The plate sales employ several negroes in government jobs with benefits. Your plates exist solely to subsidize gibs.

>black guy working
>"h-he's mooching" says the eterlan poltard

>nig sitting at a desk
>making you wait 45 minutes in line
>so you can pay $16
>for the """privilege""" of driving your own property on roads that your income, property, and sales taxes already pay for

Why even have the nig? Just have a machine, it wouldn't need benefits for all its chillens and it would show up for work on time every day.

What part of "Then they just send it in the mail" did you not understand?

shit nigger I just got flashed today, I thought he hit his lights by accident for a second. What state?

public sector jobs are for losers, nonetheless

He said than which means he's comparing sending it through the mail than whatever the fuck way he got his ticket without a cop pulling him over. We really don't know

#ImWithHer
#NotMyPresident
#FeelTheBern

There's a big Subaru Impreza scene in foco.
Friday and Saturday nights from 10pm to about midnight people cruise and race up college avenue.
I've got the red turbo miata with the loud blow-off valve. Don't go out much at night though.

Careful chicadee.

Pretty sure if you wrote them back and said you don't know what they're talking about that'd be the last you'd ever hear about it.

They rely on people being stupid enough to pay without question.