Choose your daily

Which would you choose? This isn't about practicality, gas mileage, status, or any other bullshit. Just pure driving enjoyment on the daily. The pictures are the exact spec I would get.

ZR2 Marty McFly Tacoma-style w/Auto: Can drive it anywhere, looks badass, long, cumbersome.

Hellcat w/Auto: Power, effortlessness, comfort, would be worried about ding and scratches.

Golf R w/Manual: By far the most practical, the "logical" choice.

M240i w/Manual: Auto rev-matched bliss for easy traffic driving, size, pep, handling.

M240i in a heartbeat.

>ZR2

The only thing worse than a bro-dozer is a mid-size wannabe bro-dozer.

Hellcat just for the sucker punch acceleration.

I literally daily a hellcat already so that's my choice

BMW, because daily

Auto or Manual? Likes/dislikes about daily'ing it?

comfy barge with heated, cooled, and massaging seats. might as well be as comfy as possible in traffic.

Hellcat

Speaking solely about driving enjoyment, if you don’t pick the manual M240i you are retarded.

Golf R. Manual. Best interior of the bunch, stupid quick, very good handling (despite being haldex style),not edgy tryhard in looks, easy to tune, hatchback.

>BMW
>manual

yeah that's why their flagship M series are now auto only right

Hellcat or the zr2
Hellcat because powah and burnouts
Truck for expo camping and road trips n shit

Hellcat me senpai.

Only the M5 and M6

Hellcat easily
Once I get done with college and get my first software engineering job first thing I’m doing after the interview is going down to the Dealer and ordering a Hellcat in deep blue

>This isn't about practicality, gas mileage, status, or any other bullshit. Just pure driving enjoyment on the daily
>Golf R w/Manual: By far the most practical, the "logical" choice.

>tfw

M6 is still manual

What's the point of the ute if practicality doesn't count?

M240i and add the Mperformance tune and Mperformance LSD
0-60 in 4 seconds

They're all shit

Not that user but I've got an auto one. Performance never gets boring and you get so much attention once people notice it. Main thing I dislike is typical FCA build quality, some parts of the interior just feel really cheap. DD'ing it isn't too bad, costs a lot in fuel but definitely worth it.

ZR2 would work the best for me

m240i obviously

None of them.
A car that is in any way good would be wasted on my shitty daily commute.

>Auto rev-matched bliss

Appreciate your suggestions bud!

It's the most practical of the bunch.

Fun

That's a grim perspective on life, sorry about that.

The ZR2 is the most dailyable. Coupes are not good for a family and the golf is interesting but I am suspicious of it's reliability.

Out of THIS GROUP, while I’d love the Golf and the Challenger, I’d have to go with the Colorado simply because of the ground clearance. Several times this year, I’ve been faced with potentially bad situations which involved driving through high water and/or over off-road terrain and each time I was lucky enough to be in a vehicle that could handle clearing such obstacles. All three of those cars would have been stranded. Sorry. Normally I’m a car person, but these are more challenging times.