What are your honest thoughts on this?

What are your honest thoughts on this?

Looks confusing as tits, but I love the chocolate brown interior.

Too bad luxury auto manufactures don't use this color anymore.

It's the finest European luxury on the road.

I looks cool

Anyone who doesn't say that is either A: Retarded, or B: In severe poorfag denial

looks great.

individually a lot of the parts look stupid as fuck but together they complete eachother with the 50s diner aesthetic

why are spykers so cool but not actually that good to drive or powerful

Eons better than a Pagayni

Gaudy as fuck.

You must be literally 12 to like this or a huge manchild.

That exposed shifter linkage and those toggle switches are cool as fuck. Retro-style gauges are a nice touch too.

Did you watch Doug and then go look up the latest Spyker?

I like it.

If I was commissioning one though I'd think about requesting the dash is turned or something to break the vast expanse of aluminium. And maybe find a way to make the fixings recessed or flush in some way.

>Gaudy
It's literally guages and switches and leather.
It's actually tasteful and subdued, in a wonderful handbuilt steam punk way.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did custom engraved dash panels if requested.

T. 12 year old

steampunk mixed with fallout

honestly

so much more tasteful

i can understand the steampunk, but its not rusty, shitty, and radioactive enough to belong in fallout

needs airplane prop wheel then will be best

I think he's referring to the 1950s retro style prewar look

It looks cool enough I guess, but cool enough isn't worth saving money for years just to own one. Maybe if this was closer to being affordable for the average person it would sell well (hell, I'd want one for that interior and the specs seem pretty good too). However, it's probably worth as much as a lambo or some other poopercar, and the people who can actually afford it don't have a reason to buy it because they can also afford a real vintage jag or something else that has the retro aesthetic and is actually authentic.

What year is this?

looks tacky as fuck

Donald Trump taste

who makes em? I have never heard of this brand in my life

it works well imo. i wish more car manufactures tried something like this.

Couldn't give a shit about most of it, but that shifter is pure sex.

>those green glowing gauges
cool
>that shifter
bathroom fittings

trying too hard to copy the og

I feel like if anyone else did the shifter that way everyone would be really upset about it but because it's an expensive car it's seen as beautiful. That being said the amount of aluminum gave me a boner

Fucking love it. Next to Porsche that might be the first supercar I'd by if I would ever come into money

They've been making cars since '99 with very similar interiors though.

There's tons of people owning a retro jag. (well, depending on how retro you go).
The appeal of these cars is the uniqueness. nobody even knows somebody who own a spyker.
By buying one of these you never have to justify that it isn't the fastest, best, most luxurious car for it's price. You can only buy them because you like their styling and don't care for the specs.

they're dutch

theres a guy in my hometown (prince george, canada) with a c8. random as fuck, every other car on the road is a mazda 3 or a pickup.

It's campy. This belongs in a limousine or a grand tourer, but this is a sportscar and even then, it's too much dials and switches

Wrong steering wheel.
Otherwise great.

Looks like a fallout promo

1st gen steering wheel or new one?

I'm not into steam punk, but I do like the switches.
I just wish car interiors looked more like older jet cockpits.

le contrarian face