I live in Glendale lol small world

Veeky Forums here

nice CLA key poorfag

oh fuck man I do not miss those keys

I had an 04 taurus as well

Kek. I wish, gas guzzling gets old

some sort of ford?

Nice tsumamare

Technically yes since Ford still owned Land Rover when they made it.

nice alternator

Thanks friend.

Heh I know right, I go to college there

Fuck yeah, the only auto store with helpful employees

why would you need help in an auto parts store

if you don't know what you're looking for and how to install it, you have no business working on your own car

asking for help is what faggots do

it's what Belgium and Poland and Britain did in WWII, they asked for help like bitches

don't be a pussy ass nigga like Belgium

feat. remote start that the previous owner installed that doesn't work

No you got it all wrong.

>walk into autozone, ask for a breaker bar
>”what is that?”
>”what is a breaker bar?”
>”yeah”
>”its like a socket wrench with a long handle”
>”I don’t think we have that, we just have socket wrench over there”

Meanwhile at O’Reilly’s:
>walk in
>ask for literally anything
>sure it’s right over there/sure let me just grab one from the back

I guess I should’ve rephrased it as the only auto store near me where the employees aren’t mentally retarded

>walk into Autozone
>look up at signs over aisles
>find one that says "wrenches and sockets"
>go to that aisle
>get your fucking breaker bar

Only a worthless cunt walks into a store and immediately asks for help. It's the truest sign of a beta manlet who doesn't belong. I worked at a Home Depot when I was a student, and I used to see these cucks all the time. No business touching a hammer, and they were buying power tools that would saw their fucking hand off - without doing any homework at all.

>w-what kind of power should I g-get?
>c-c-cordless?
>c-can I hang picture frames with th-this?

>don't be a pussy ass nigga like Belgium

Belgium walks into autozone like those clueless cunts asking for an oil change and poland is that one weird old guy that stays in one aisle everytime you go there and it's been like 2 weeks now

The problem with your little hypothetical situation is that I checked every fucking aisle starting with the hand tools aisle before asking someone. The point is that the guy working at the auto parts store was too retarded to even know what a breaker bar is. Meanwhile I’ve never had this problem asking for parts/tools at O’Reilly’s.

The breaker bars would be with the hand tools, and in with the wrenches/sockets. You didn't look hard enough.

That's why you'd starve to death in a survival situation, and it's why no woman will ever love you.

>win the chariot race, Poland
>I dare you.

Either you're incredibly stupid or you're just making shit up to start a thread.

I was at Autozone 2 days ago, break bars are next to the sockets and wrenches. What kind of femanine boygirl asks for help at an AUTOMOTIVE store. What kind of twink are you?

>The breaker bars would be with the hand tools, and in with the wrenches/sockets. You didn't look hard enough.
Uh nope, if I scan the aisle 3 times and there nowhere to be found, that means it’s no longer my fault. Funny how your little brain can’t comprehend that an auto parts store and its employees could just be shit.

Keep projecting retard.

>not my fault that I have poor visual perception and/or am a lazy cunt

Refusal to accept personal responsibility is another hallmark of the 21st century numale bitchboi.

They probably knew you were going to shove it up your ass so they didn't want to help you.

Nice shitpost, hope it makes you feel better about your empty life.
>actually spends time defending autozone for free on the internet
What a cuckold

Is this public marketing for O'reilly's? I've never been to a single autoparts store in which even the youngest employees didn't know what the basic tools were. Autozone is my go-to especially since it's closest to my house and everyone there including the kids straight out of highschool are able to change out car batteries and load test alternators. Did an employee laugh at you today or something? Did they ignore you maybe is that why you're projecting?

>huurrrr DURRRRR IT CAN’T BE THE STORE’S FAULT
refusal to accept reality is another hallmark of the mentally-challenged autistic faggot.

Your local store obviously varies from mine. The autozone here is staffed by clueless retards and prices literally the same products higher than o’reilly’s.

holy shit you're really sperging out here

something must've happened at Autozone

wanna talk about it sweetie?

why are you so upset over an auto parts store lmao we're just here having a conversation and it seems you're actually heated

>wanna talk about it sweetie?
It’s a shit store. The employees don’t even know what basic tools are and their prices are higher than O’Reilly’s for no reason. That’s about the gist of it. I’m sure there are other autozones where it’s not the case but I’m speaking about where I live so I gotta shill O’Reilly’s dude.

>actually spends time blaming some idiot teenager instead of being a man and helping himself

You never ask someone below your station for help, faggot. The fact that you relied so heavily, and were so crushingly disappointed by some pock-marked kid, tells us all we need to know about you.

>shill

Your board is showing, no wonder you're sperging out

if you can't find a breaker bar in an autoparts store you really shouldn't be messing with the wheels on your car, you're going to kill someone

2010 accord

weight reduction

And who told you it was some pock marked kid you dumbshit? Obviously I wouldn’t expect much from a teenager. It was a grown ass man who seemed like he’d been working there for a long time.

People use the word shill on every board, don’t even know what you’re referring to.

Actually it was for a spark plug change, and auto zone was the only store in walking distance that was open at the time otherwise I would’ve just gone to harbor freight to inevitably pay half as much. Do you work there or something? Seems like you’re pretty desperate to defend that shitty ass store.

>all this infantile rage because you're too stupid to navigate a retail store

holy shit take your pills

Did you take the key off on purpose?

Nope, it broke today. I'm using my spare until this arrives

>post your keys
>five pictures of keys
>50 posts calling eachother dumbasses and faggots
>something about Belgium

Never change

Says the guy sperging out like a chimpanzee for the past hour because I think an auto parts store is shit. You unironically need to be medicated.

What's with the ego? If you walk into an auto parts store they immediately ask you how you're doing and if they can help you find anything. So instead of walking around the store like a jackass you can just tell them what you need and get out of there a lot sooner.

Unless you drive a beater that breaks down all the time and you have the parts store memorized. In which case disregard what I said.

I just wanted to see other people's weeb keychains and then this happens...

Keep posting your weeb keychains lads.

So much damage control coming from you it's unbelievable.

>grasping at straws

My parts are ordered from Toyota when I need them because I'm not a poorfag who buys dogshit off the shelf at Autzone, I can afford OEM. Stop being such a crybaby bitch already, holy shit kid.

how do you explain that shit to people

This is the key thread let's keep it on topic we understand you two care deeply and would fight to the death over auto part store convictions

shut up weeb

I need a weeb keychain

>installed that doesn't work
fix it ya knob

Who's the waifu?

Don't have one

where you buying that from?

Need to clean my WAT tag, it's pretty dirty.

this is pathetic

eww why the fuck is everything so filthy

Not having a waifu?

Because I'm a technician and everything gets filthy

jerking off to little cartoon girls to the point that you bring them around on a rubber keychain

it's almost incomprehensible what losers some of you are

if we ever have to fight another major war I hope they make you storm the beaches first

I told him I didnt have a waifu though. I just think it's funny

wash your fucking hands before you handle your personal stuff you rancid swine

what the fuck

do you just constantly walk around covered in grease and motor oil 24/7?

Hello fellow weebs

Ask me how I know you've never worked on cars for a job before. Your hands never get 100% clean even using the fancy scrubs multiple times. They pick up dirt whether I touch it with dirty hands or not anyway, being a dusty shop environment.

Ask me how I know you're a dumb spic who doesn't think to put on some nitrile gloves before jamming his fucking hand inside a Corolla to change the timing belt.

Retard, your hands get clean just fine if you use a proper scrub and wash them more than once a week.

Nice

AliExpress

>thinking this is actually going to work
>and not just some ripoff piece of chinkshit

lol good thing you didn't waste too much money I guess

>im a frilly bitch who's afraid to get dirty

>he doesnt know about key pins and transponder chips

>Not washing your hands with gasoline
Gets 'em squeaky clean.

What year zebra?

Are you retarded or something?

How is a piece of plastic "not going to work"? It's a fucking piece of plastic. If it's in the right shape - which it is, I just drop the fob into the shell, have it cut and use it.

There is zero electronics in that purchase.

>le ebin filthy MAN'S MAN meme

lol being poor and dirty doesn't make you tough, it just makes you poor and dirty

wash yourself you fucking pleb

Can you even fix your own car?

>turn key the first time
>snaps off in ignition
>because plastic is made of recycled McDonald's toys
>spend next 3 hours trying to extract piece of low-quality steel now jammed in your car's ignition cylinder
>and still have a broken key

leeeeeeeeel

i'm not him, i'm
I hope you have the little ship that was in the FOB that broke.

Can you even fix the city bus you ride?

Lol. My original Honda key is the one that broke off in the ignition. You don't know what the shit you're talking about.

****chip

also you should be able to just pin the already cut key to the new shell

Implying my employer isn't too Jewish to pay for disposable gloves, and I'm sure as hell not wasting my shekels on something they should be providing anyway.

Also I'm white you double nigger. This is the scrub they provide, that I use between every car because customers get mad when you leave fingerprints on their shitboxes.
They do work, you put the existing already programmed pcb from your old key in it and get the blade cut with your old key. The transponder chip is inside the PCB you see here.

I'll take that as a "No".

>so naturally this chinkshit aftermarket one I bought from some habeeb on the internet will be better

leeeeeeeeeeeeel

Not everyone drives a poorfag shitbox that breaks down every week.

>I work for a kike so I'll literally be his filthy little wageslave and blame him for my squalor

Christ on a cracker.

It will. You seem to think chinese plastic and metal is horrid quality in 2017 even though it probably makes up 70% of the shit in your house. Fuck off retard.

>makes up 70% of the shit in your house

My house is furnished largely with antiques or manual appliances like a French Press instead of a plebeian drip coffee maker.

Ironically, my assets are probably worth as much as your entire house.

Or they would be, if you owned a house.

Just wash your hands dude, I have friends who are techs and they don't walk around covered in filth.

>Implying I dive a shitbox
Nice try, kid.