shadowlog.com/trend/2017/28/0/
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0073
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Crystal theme when?

claudia

Remember to not feed the namefags everyone

This.

You sure hate discussing Shadowverse huh?

shadowlog.com/trend/2017/28/0/

Nice game you've got there.

>61% wr
Did Shadow ever get this far?

The havencraft lady seems like a nice gal. I want to invite her over for a cup of tea.

>delete all the decks
B-but I don't want to liquefy anything beside extras. I also did not want to create any cards but at this point I'm willing to burn some vials if it will help me get out of this limbo.

Explain me why there's so much Elana at A rank?

the memes went too far for him

I don't remember A0 but in A3 you're not going anywhere if you don't play Spawn

Late to do it, but pastebin for OP.
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Updated to latest stuff.

It's cheap.
All the powerful heal + bodies are bronze or silver cards. The most expensive an Elana deck gets is 6 golds and 4 legendaries.

Yeah, shadows winrate was 54-55%

>3 bahamut and 2 grimnir
>still won
Still dies to storm decks, though.

And here I thought my luck are stable. Missing out easy emblems gets to me, too.

Yes

Don't reply to yourself please.

>bloodfag greeted me as I was spending my last turn before the spawn + alucard combo
Thanks a lot for making a deck for wankers, KMR.

>It's cheap.
I don't think this is reason. You don't see cheap decks at this rank anymore. And absolutely all Elana players are japs.

MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>46% usage ratio

can someone explain to me how dragon winrate is so low

the last 15 games i've played against dragon, i've won 2. It doesn't matter if i play sword, blood or haven, once turn 5 passes the game is over

>4 legendaries
there are lists with 3x luci, 3x snow white and 2x aegis

>16 of July
>still no champion poll results

I was checking Daria stats and they don't tell the win rate but usage was only 32% like with Shadowlog's Shadow records. I wonder what Cygame stats we'll get once they give the nerf report in 2 weeks as far as usage goes.

shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0073

kys shitposter

Just stop replying to him you autist.

Wait until the 21st.

You know, I don't even care about the winrates
Its the usage that concerns me.
Fucking nearly 50% blood.

Your decks could be kinda slow or maybe you had bad draws. Dragon thrives against decks that don't apply pressure before they reach critical mass. At least that's how it works for me since I play a very outdated neutral ramp and most of my wins are simply from decks that didn't 1 2 3 Alice me to death. Once you get Sybil out and start Saha clearing, it's all gucci. Except if they t5 bapho, anyway.

It could be worse, they could be elf

Eww gross, get that smelly hobo out of here.

Does it count for all ranks? People who start out with the game definetly don't have the cards to make dragon work.

Because all WD decks are based on RNG. Ramp dragon is same cancerous ramp dragon. If you have bad RNG = you lose

>OP with a flatboard
I knew this general was gay.

>I knew this general was gay.
You must be new here.

What the fuck happened to this game.

Who is this man? WHAT DID HE DO?

NICE GAME SHADOWBABOONS

Ignore usage rates. They always fluctuate highly because CCG's always see whoever is dominant in the meta balloon up in usage.

It's the win rates you need to be concerned with first and foremost.

If I make Spawn deck will I finally be able to win? Please respond.

>almost 50% percent blood
God fucking damn it. Also Nice to see that the win rate went down but most likely it is because the number of blood player increased.

God fucking damn it this game is dying.

you're gonna get bored after 5 games
the mirrors aren't enjoyable

>draw 3 goblins in a row
>later on raw 3 luminous mages in a row
the draws are definitely fucking rigged

It's RNG. If you not unlock "premium draws" you will suck. Especially in mirrors.

as soon as blood gets nerfed, haven will shoot into 50%+ playrate

Then you will complain about why you keep going second. And why you keep not getting Tove.

You will face most likely half mirror matches that will only be decided by who put leader-Alice first on the board.

LEADER POLL RESULTS
W H E N
H
E
N

Always wonder why is that the case. It was common back in DE too for JP to use Elana

I myself preferred Storm if I had to be given a choice. Though I played PtP Elf in DE as the ultimate middle finger against Elana among others because I can afford to absolutely not give a fuck about their healing and their inevitable doom

>SPawn will be nerfed
>phantom cat will be untouched

>bad RNG
Oracle specifically is widely known to be shamelessly **rigged**. It's the most obvious rigged card in the game. Dragon is the suffering class, Cygames do everything to make their life harder for no reason since standard.

>nerfing a lego
not in shadowverse

They've never nerfed a legendary so the possibility exists that they could instead nerf Cat and Bapho. More likely though, they'll just nerf BKB and Baph effect somehow.

>a legendary getting nerfed
Delusional.

I remember at one point shadow has a 69% winrate when going first against a certain class, forgot which one.

>jewgames
>nerfing legos

>play cancer
>complaining about another cancer
Really makes me dhink.

I just want to feel what it is like to have a win streak again, user. Is it a crime?

Hey, I have never complained about Elana in general. That doesnt mean I dont hate Elana for my own reasons though

i rather play 10 blood decks than one nigger running rune, haven or dragon

fucking mongoloid card design

play dirtrune /a/utist

>They've never nerfed a legendary
>namefag
>they never
Oh boy, it's best for you to stop posting a little bit because you're running out of previous spoons and script.

Yeah, they had a high winrate against elf

>he'd rather take 16 damage rod into the ass
Here's you.

You seem....upset.

>Forest
>Playrate 5.1%
>Winrate 43%
One thing good about this is that the difference between winrate of going first and second is actually not that much in forest so it means that it is one of the most balanced class.

And one more thing. I don't think they should nerf blood. I would hate a meta with haven and rune. Those are the real cancers.

This makes me wonder. Haven is and always will be Shadow's checker and counter thanks to the presence of baldy, scripture, lion and other things

Then I look at today's meta and wonder, what even checks Blood when they are powerful? Even Haven and Rune struggle against it

>win streak again
As I said you need "premium" draws
>crafted neutral cancer
>oh boy it's time!
>never draw tove
>never draw T4 Alice
>never draw Baph
>mulligan Spawn - got him back
>brick every game
>you go second 8/10 times
>opponent has perfect curve 9/10 times
>lose streak
Don't know secret behind "premium" draws tho. I seen how some Japanese streamer suffered 11 loses in row because of bricks. Some streamers have perfect curve all time

You seems... wrong all along.

>the worst class by far it the most balanced
>blood is fine
literally the worst post in weeks

This is fucked up. How can shadowverse ever recover from this? I am not joking when I ask this.

>TFW chemoing the meta since DE
Thanks cygames and Chemo Be

Doubt it can, the only thing that keeps people playing are waifu cards. People who play spawn blood literally are killing this game

i play elana and im not a nip
i also play dshift and csword

HS killer they said...

Are you implying they've nerfed legos? I don't remember any of those but I didn't play in DE or Standard, let alone beta. Still don't get what you're on about though.

Haven used to lose to Midsword and Forest in DE. You weren't chemoing anything.

[Gasp]

Don't put words in my mouth. I never said blood is fine. I am saying that a meta with rune and haven will be worse. I'd take 3 months of blood 16 damage to face turn 6 than 1 month of Elana cancer of infinite Alice buff.

Doesn't Blood have positive win rate against all factions? How could anyone defend this shitty meta or even imply that ToG was better than this garbage?

>thing that keeps people playing are waifu cards
source: your ass?

Heavy nerfs, especially to Legendaries.
Ban and restricted list, again, mostly for Legendaries, but only applying to Ranked.

Will it do this, though? No, no it won't. That would fix the game, and they're clearly not interested in doing that, because it won't make them money.

you can counter blood by being aggressive since they have no turn 5 and 6

haven, dragon and rune is just "throw shit on the board and hope it sticks"

Maybe rune because they can mutegenic their spawn? No one really counters blood.

Yes, the only people defending blood are the people playing blood.

Yep, they did dumb RoB netdecker.

I want the old [gasp] back. The new VA just doesn't cut it.

>you fell for the neutral forest meme
>you crafted 3 B&B

I want this game and everyone that plays it to die already.

>dubcuck

Stop replying to him, fucking retard.

or maybe aegis is a bullshit card

Lad, the namefag is only here to create an epic internet persona. Just ignore him.

Rune yes, Haven and Shadow too to an extent. Forest has the tools to deal with Spawn but they cant deal with the neutral curve especially if they went second. My point is that they still lose more than they win against Blood, so its only 'comparatively better', but not by much

The old VA died user

kys dubcuck

I'm not a netdecker though. Either way, you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with me. I don't think it's good for you to obsess over something like this but feel free to waste your time. I will continue to post and talk about the game until it dies. You can accept this fact or continue to eternally shitpost in protest of something you can never change.

By all means, do continue to amuse me.

So you won against dragon with aegis!?

Dude u must liek the best shadowbaasu player ever