Is your car special on Veeky Forums?

what car do you have?
do any other anons have the same car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KOxAUt7joDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there are other camaro's, but i think i'm the only 16 SS

I have a Dodge Colt GT with a 4g63t swap. I haven't actually seen another user post one, hell I'd be surprised if people could automatically point out what car it is. Most people just push it of as a EG Civic or something.

I'm the only 4th Legacy GT that I've seen on here.

*4th gen

M35 Stagea 350rx. I like my hearse

great question!!!...any other anons with a Sky???

My car is special yes

Australian shitbox, so no.

I've only seen a few other squares on here, doubt anyones got as much money sunk into theirs as mine though,

As far is I know, I am the only second gen ctsv coupe on here. Probably the only second gen ctsv overall in here.

I drive a grey 2008 hyundai getz. I AM LORD OF GETZ! WHO DARES CHALLENGE ME!

>Saturn
I may not have a car, but the bus ride is less shameful than riding those things.

nice mitsubishi cyborg. yes i know what these are its actually rare to have them with the 1500cc twin cam yes they also had 4WD. ( yes i do realise you have done 2 litre evo engine swap) you dont see too many on the roads in aus or nz any more as most of have been roll, bowled and arseholed.

LOL owned him

Things bus riders say, gentlemen

It's ok, I'll let you borrow my bus pass when your rx-8 roadster shits itself like they always do

mine is very special. its a 1 of 20 made SVO (australia) ford fairlane. i ve already done the research on the car. its the real deal. its factory fast and needs a touch up but never been repainted. oh and low kilometers yes its one of those... little old lady one owner deals you never seem to hear about.

I have a 2001 V6 Mustang
And so far I haven’t met another user with either a V6 Mustang or an user with a Pre-Redesign V6 Mustang

2003 Toyota Yaris. By no means an uncommon car, but I'm the only one on Veeky Forums driving it as far as I know. For Christmas I'm buying a new gear knob and seat covers, because it needs them badly

Autism

I have yet to see another user with a Matrix, much less a Matrix XRS

2000 v6 here, as a bonus it's an autotragic.

I'm the only Safari owner here. If I'm not mistaken someone else has a Legacy GT as well, besides us.

Unsure what direction I want to go with my LGT. Tempted to sink thousands into the car, but at the same time I want to move out of Michigan.

I guess someone here has a 4-door or wagon but I doubt anyone here has a coupe or convertible

>thought I had a photo readily available on the phone
>I don't

Same model internet photo it is then. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who owns one of these, but I haven't seen anyone talk about them.

I drive a twingo, y 2000

I have a Toyota Aygo

I also have a petite twingo...have yet to see another one in the same colour (dark metallic green)

>obligatory eastern european sloppily repaired front damage 90's benz

very original

Haven't seen anyone else with a Regal GS + Stage 6 kit

Im the only person on Veeky Forums with an NA miata without pop up headlights

Yes. Only 199 units produced worldwide. Only 12 registered in my country.

>you dont see too many on the roads in aus or nz any more as most of have been roll, bowled and arseholed.
This is too true, it's hurts me when people wreck these great cars on the track.

I've noticed one or two other FD owners.

yea there's a few

>Abarth logos behind the door

De fábrica? Essa merda fica aí tão mal foda-se.
Boa carroça mesmo assim.

Beefaroni Ravoili Ferrari Fendi? Olive Gardenia Valentino Lamorghini.

It's special because Americans can't have it.

(Not that they'd want to.)

((But hatch master race still superior to sedan plebs with their handbag holes.))

Isn't that just a Yaris?

I used to have a Volvo C30 and I saw another user post an identical car to mine, except he was from America, I want to say Minnesota but I am not sure.

I loved that car, and it was cool to see others.

I have a VW GTI now, and after 8 months of ownership including a few trips to the dealership to sort out silly problems under warranty and a dindu trying to steal it, I think I am over the C30 and can start to like the VW. I haven't seen another user with a white 2017 GTI 5 door, but I'd like to as it makes me feel warm inside.

Yeah, fuck painting the front bumper. That costs money that I need for stuff like oil, premix, and gasoline.

Pretty sure i drive the only Mazda Verisa on here, it is a boring car though.

hi, i have an 88 6.2L diesel squarebody

Auris is a MILF Yaris

>what car do you have?

2009 e93

>do any other anons have the same car?

i dunno

Not sure if exact same one, but someone in my neighbourhood has one. I think it looks pretty good. Is it fast?

I havent seen another user with an avalanche and mine is special to me since its the first car i ever salvaged and its my first car under my name

Im sure many other anons drive shitboxes

Nice, you don't see too many of the 6.2s around.

There's an user with my sister car, he has the 79 transam. Pretty cool dude I guess I've asked him some question in ccg and he answers. There's also a few dudes with second gens but they have the cool split bumper ones

The GS300 not so much
BUT my Suzuki Wagon R Wide Turbo is silly obscure so yeah only one on Veeky Forums for sure.

>110ish HP per L
>830kg

I am in possession of the last clean stock GS-R

2017 fiesta ST with the black gloss wheels option only available in 2017 in Canada and Magnetic gray which also started in 2017, maybe they won't make 2018's.

I don't know if it's a GS-R, but one user on here did a phenomenal restoration job on a molested Integra that had been painted lime green.

>inb4 stolen and chopped
You really need to consider some form of security system, i would hate to hear about it getting stolen by mexicans.

I live in Canada. If you walk down the street in my suburb at night, almost half the parked cars won't even be locked.

IMAGINE

The one I have is a Supersport, that's why the "199 units produced."

>Is it fast?
180hp/250Nm from factory
It's remapped to 205hp/320Nm. All this in a car that weighs 1180kg. Yeah, it's pretty quick :^)

Here's a vid of it:
youtube.com/watch?v=KOxAUt7joDs

Sim. E vinha com listas laterais, mas acabei por tirá-las.

Brethren, car's fun. I got it out of a lot outside Seattle, I plan on keeping it as long as it holds out with maintenance and replacement parts being available.

Saw two 370Z in one of the previous threads, but there must be other 350Z owners here, heard they were selling really well in the US.

Only rx8 gt with a 6-speed I think on Veeky Forums

*audis

Never seen any other anons with 100 series Landcruisers. Maybe because there are better models.

Positive that I’m the only user with a Prowler.

Also the only user with a manual PT Cruiser GT. And a base-model PT Cruiser. And a PT cruiser convertible. I’m a chryslerfag I guess

chroma blue kia stinger. this is the one with the blue flakes. i got it on preorder for $4k over sticker. considering it is faster than an m4, i think i got an awesome deal!!!

I know there's another user here with a Saab 9-5, but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one with the wagon model here.
>tfw much like the car, my Saab hat is now my daily driver

I've got a saab 9-3 viggen. Used to own a 2013 volvo c30 polestar. Every once in a while I'll go rep a swede car in the hot hatch thread.

Saab bros assemble!

Mazda sigs do sigs :-DDD

4 cylinder. I've never seen a v6.

Nice, been keeping my eyes open for a viggen bit I've not seen any yet. I did see a 9-2x at a local stealership for 8 grand, but I didn't want the snowflake status bad enough to negotiate the price down. They're probably hoping nobody does their homework on the car since as luck would have it, they also have the exact same model sti wagon in their lot too for two grand cheaper.

Anyone else here drive a lightly modified '72 Honda 600?

e46 nigs

I also have a stock dc2 which is one of the first if not the first one sold in Australia (august 93)
What's up with the line from the door to the rear?

My lovely fiesta

You're talking about the thin black line running just underneath the window right?
... no idea what that's about. I'm the 2nd owner

I drive an 85 Celica. I'm showing the back cause the front looks terrible in pictures

I miss my hearse.

2017 zr2 minimax, I haven't seen any others.

I know someone in norcal with one of those chopped to shit to look like a mini jeep.

nice compensator

Got it today

Don't think anyone on here rocks an old school rota.

>my 78 Mazda 323 Hatch w/ RX4 13Bbp

people said the cb500f was a shitbike
well they're wrong

I have unique wheels I think but others drive a crx

>those wheels
>that DOHC decal
my FUCKING dick

I think I've seen another e23 or two around here, not sure if any are 745i's.

gimme the lowdown on those wheels
What is their background? What drove their inception? Why do you like them? How did you acquire them?

Any other lude owner's here?

They are mugen cf-48's
Designed to help transfer heat, there was an optional aero cover too but they are very hard to find and I havnt been able to get my hands on a set yet
I chose them because I wanted a period correct wheel and because mugen only works with hondas the specs are the same as the stock wheel

Hmong car. My gf GSR got stolen by some beaner. Fuck them.

Hello there.

wyatt wtf is that