/optc/ - One Piece Treasure Cruise General

The state of Japan Edition

>General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF STORM PIRATES!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calender: optc-agenda.github.io/
(NEW)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
(OLD)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/SZT9Z
youtube.com/watch?v=cBCIKPeADqg
trecru.channel.or.jp/battle-royale/marines?user_id=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Was at position 1500
>Half stam ends now im at 6000
Goddamn chinkfunks can't even have a day of relax
Im getting this legend now.

We honestly let trolls ruin the thread

Between all the people hating the discord people, hating the tripfags, hating the advice, hating the show, hating the Global version, hating the various youtubers, and just hating everyone here, we let apathy and hatred ruin something good.

RIP OPTC
You were honestly too good for your horrible playerbase.

If you're reading this and you still feel the need to respond in a stupid disrespectful manner, don't bother. I won't be around to read it.

>optc
dumb fucking retard, it's either /optcg/ or /opgg/

lol like it fucking matters

>people can't find the thread through filters automatically
>lol xD doesn't matter haha
kill yourself

Retard alert.

>/optc/
>SP shitposting
>missing event list

great way to start the thread faggot

reddit alert

>wake up
>no Pudding

its the same guy fucking the OP more and more every time

imgur.com/gallery/SZT9Z

2h anime East Blue special in august

>Entire East Blue in 2h
Might as well watch an AMV.
Why do they keep doing this shit. It's not the first couple arcs that need to be re-made, it's fucking Marineford, Fishman Island and Dressrossa. How about fixing those with a proper movie.

>The special will air on Fuji TV on August 26 from 9:00 p.m to 11:10 p.m. The special will be a completely new work, featuring reanimated scenes from the beginning of the series through when the crew enters the Grand Line.

>The special is commemorating the manga's 20th anniversary, and will also feature anime versions of the original manga's chapter cover stories as part of the special's ending credits. The credits will feature what Chopper, Robin, Franky, and Brooke were doing during the time the rest of the crew met in East Blue. Additionally, the anime will feature a special 20th anniversary commemoration version of the original opening theme song "We Are!".

It looks quite good imo.

wait, what the fuck is that link I did not even see that shit before, fix your broken server Japmoot
youtube.com/watch?v=cBCIKPeADqg

>6 days till 20th anni event is announced
the wait is killing me

>The credits will feature what Chopper, Robin, Franky, and Brooke were doing during the time the rest of the crew met in East Blue.
interesting
maybe
>Brook just sitting alone in his ship and getting btfo by Ryuma
;_;

>Robin getting gangraped day and night by Baroque Works, completely mindbroken and covered in cum
MAKE IT HAPPEN TOEI

>2 days until I can max my Kuma
I can't wait either
well until I can farm enough copies and get fucked with skillups again
first time I max sockets before the skill,
had like 60 copies too and it's only splvl 7

how is optc more dead today than it was last month?

if anything killed optc for good it was 2nd anni shit show that was a fucking joke holy shit it was awful

degenerate

First for RCV candy on kizaru

>being a retard
my condolences

I hope the 20th anni sugo is good

do you think they will have 2 sugos with a guaranteed legend after 3 pulls in a row?

If you honestly think that's going to happen on Global then you might as well stare at a mirror since you're in a hurry for disappointment

Let this threaf die

Someone make a new event list so we can at least paste it into the new general that this retard makes when this shit what dies

yeah, they done it before, they've even done back to back all gold multi sugos

Does legBeard have a dream team?

no, his strong suit is being able to take almost any character combination

Also heads up to all Aokiji runners sitting around 100 complete, the 5000th mark is around 97 atm so you might wanna do a few more

not really a dream team, but 6+ Ray friend captain is great with him, fills 2 of his classes and leaves more room for subs

>Someone using RR Monet sends me a friend request
>+200 CC but no sockets
What did he mean by this??

Thanks for the aokiji info, I'll probably go up to 150 and see if people are catching up

>You can switch your Global account to JP, but you lose all your gems in the process.
Would you do it?

sure, after pulling in the next sugo

HOLD THE LINE.
DON'T FALL BACK.
KEEP FUCKING GOING.

>Wait for next Global Sugo
>Go all in
>switch to JP
didn't think this through very well did you chief

>50 runs to place in Akainu
I chose to run the wrong island

I was actually about to make a 20th Anniversary general, but this OP beat me to it when I was typing the event list.

Let this thread die and I could put it up.

Hold on to it and be ready to post it the second this thread archives

no I just started using again my japan account after dropping it due to lack of time

I just hit 150 after beating Skypeia so now I'm just increasing my box size and beating all the available fortnights.

it's kind of sad how a mobile game gives me more entertainment than Burning Blood ever did

after seeing how shitty global's events are, I'm glad I followed that Don Patch avatarfag's advice and made a japan account instead

I got Enel and Carrot in the neko sugo. I couldn't be happier.

Bet you can't guess which Secret RR I have of these 3.

Let me guess - all of them! You big lucky person you!

I know what you mean, I rerolled for an akainu account a month before the 3rd anni on jp and the same day I started I pulled another legend doing singles, which was as many legends as I had gotten with 200 days on global

are those summer fortnights harder than regular fortnights?

You can only post below if you're not a casual Sub-5000 commoner.

Anyone play Dokkan here?

I do.

>need to stay up till 4am if I want to guarantee the legend
>need to go to work at 8
What do I do lads

Quit your job
Become a streamer
I can't see why more people don't do this it's obviously such a good idea
since I know some of you are particularly thick, yes that was sarcasm

>not being sub-1000

Are you talking about a certain someone?

Any of you running fake strawhats in hope of UGP or Mirage Tempo books?? First is at 12CD and Nami at base CD. Run a few times but it seems that because there so many drops those two manuals are kinda rare, what is ir experience with this clash /opgg/

OK why in the everloving fuck am I seeing so many english screenshots for JP lately?? Is it an pc/emulation thing??

absolute waste of time
get 1 copy if you really want for some zombie teams and get out of there

It's from their website.
I just used the translation function.

Finally got Rex

Google translate auto translates on my phone, it's probably that for the screenshots

BUILT

Now you can finally clear those forests.

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot!

>only 15 wins ahead of people at 5k

Thanks for the advice man

>3 hours 20 minutes left

Hey guys I just commissioned an art piece for OPGG. I hope you all like the end result.

What artist.

Shad

It's a surprise.

>can't connect to jp servers all of a sudden
FUCK

3 HOURS REMAIN.
WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT.

are turtle times different in japan? I want some fucking turtles to level up crocoboy

It's fine now, just a small hiccup. Get back to admiral hunting!

You know the final hour is when the planets align and the Grand Order of Moby Dicks reach their full potential right

bump

I'm over 20 wins ahead now, we're all going to make it bros

ONLY 2 HOURS LEFT.
What are your positions?
>1805

where do we check that

trecru.channel.or.jp/battle-royale/marines?user_id=
Add in your ID at the end of the URL. There are 3 rankings, one for each admiral.

Thank u

Is it NSFW?

>back to /optc/

make up your fucking mind please op

I'm so scared I can hardly sleep. I just keep checking back and forth wondering if I should spend an extra gem.

It's just OP shitposting

>>General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF STORM PIRATES!

Y'all are insane. I took my Zoro and haven't done a single run since.

If you aren't THIS loyal to your waifu, you don't deserve to have her.

Woke up at 5,700 for Aokiji. Looks like I'm spending the next two hours maintaining below 4000

Super rare my ass. This cockroach took me 5000+ stamina to get one copy. Maxed her cd also due to having 50 books.

How mad would you be if your free legend pull was Baggy?

Oh I'm expecting a dupe, I went into this as getting 5000 Rayleigh points and not a new 6*

She appeared on my first run. What stamina were you running?

30. I got more croc books than her in this entire 2 weeks

you could have gotten a legend with that much stamina on japan

Final hour.
Good luck to everyone who's managed to stay up until now, and to those who are still fighting this is your last treck, make it count.

>not running colo

mistake

anyone else loves the coated sunny?

it's becoming my favorite ship for Jinbe

>3,500

Lots of people running right now so I think I'm gonna have to keep running until the end

>The Turbo whales activate Rage of the Gods mode and take to the servers

>implying there's any decent colo running right now