youtube.com/user/bledonyou/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=rEDhWvP7xjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

do skids in tormina carpark kgo ashe crashy

Reminds me a lot of my old car
7/10

would you do skids in it?

nos is a faggot and will soon learn what it's like to be on the dole with me!!

Shut up impostor

Can't you just fuck off once and for all? You are a low life maggot intent on destroying everything you touch.

If you ever step foot in the hotel I will bash the daylights out of you. You don't leave these reviews on my workplace and think it's funny. It's not funny, it's pathetic and childish.

You don't want to test my patience sean.

awWW POOOOR BABY

next time keep your shit off public facebook dumb cunt

Do not test me sean. If you come into the hotel i will jump the bar and floor your ass into the fucking ground. Mark my words, these games have gone on long enough.

oh ok cool unprovoked violence

You'll be the one getting assfucked in jail methhead

Yeah, the whole point of a bimmer is the lovely handling.

No sean, it's called self defense. You are threatening my livelyhood with your antics. If you attempt to punch me on at the pub like you've been saying, I would make sure to knock your ass out.

Just piss off and stay the fuck away from me.

Ah bloo blooo

Dont like it when its done to you do you mr officer from cyber crimes?

What is happening?

Some fags raped eachother or something

Gay pervert and rapist postie has gotten 2 of his friends to kick falcunt from his discord server
now falcunt is going to make them all pay

Looks tidy bro, what's under the hood?

this is the face of the rapist yes

COCK
MY NAME IS NOS AND I CANNOT STOP SUCKING COCK AT THE TORMINNA HOTEL

This was my trip to mount lofty where we first had the sex

postie is my gay lover

Is he a bogan?

He's just some low level wagie who wont cease posting shit on here then denies he does so.

Is he planning his next rape victim in that pic?

youtube.com/watch?v=fwk6f4yPO-w
youtube.com/user/bledonyou/videos

This is the guy we're talking about

Yes he already has videos of under aged drinking
youtube.com/watch?v=rEDhWvP7xjA

Sean, i am not gay with aescyr. Leave us alone. We are nothing more than friends.

Stop following me around Veeky Forums and saying you'll knock my teeth out manlet

Wow he makes young boys get drunk and then has his way with them? Fucking despicable

They banned me from the discord because they cant handle the truth.

this thread turn to shit quick

Also i rate 5/10 i like that it looks nice and clean but still not the type of car i like so hence the biased score

PISS THE FUCK OFF

Are you Jack Nicholson?

Ok now i am confused why would you say that?

Thick

5/10 I hate chrome window trims in combination with black wheels

i think he needs to sponsor the tormina hotel it needs more decals

found the poorfag bwm badgewhore. On another note i can offer you great deal on a CLA mercedes no money down bankruptcy ok bad credit no credit ok no license foreign license ok call me 1800-iampoor

dis

Fuck off Ash Downe don't threaten my mate Sean I'll come into the toorima and smash you mate

kek self defense is illegal in Australia. Sean would smash you anyway your like 40kg he could pick you up and throw you 10 meters

eww a ginger. if i wasnt a chad already i would choose to be the virgin at least i can improve that tub of lard. a ginger on the other hand its literally a mutant and are sensitive to pain because of mc1r mutant gene (that all gingers have) compared to other actual humans thats why gingers are pussies. Also a study by marion roach found that people generally view redheaded males to be inferior in a lot of ways to men with other hair colors. Another study done by the utc scholar in 1986 yielded results in which subjects generally described ginger men as unattractive, less successful, and rather effeminate. Gingers are also more likely left handed and you remember the old saying that left handers are servants of the devil. If you made it this far reading my factual shitposting fun fact gingers have less hair density compared to other colors, and the greeks roman and egyptians hated gingers. Hitler banned intermarriages between redheads and non-redheads out of fear of deviant offspring. Aristotle himself is reported as once saying the reddish are of bad character. Have fun mr ginger chad nice teaching you about life son

I'm always down for helping someone beat the fuck out of a homo but if they're a homo rapist then that's even better. I will literally volunteer to help fuck this cunt up.

we're not even joking. postie stalked 2 girls from /mu/ home and is the guy who made the cum tribute threads on here.

he's asshurt at falcunt because falcunt is a giant troll and shitposts. falcunt did one good thing though in exposing the sex offender postie.

nos and his friend cibby are postie's buttbuddies who are harrassing falcunt because they hate him over postie being exposed

saved

i missed the banter of /dat/ even though i'm 3 continents away.

this thread is comfy

rate my BMW out of 10 guyz

U miss this?

Where about are u now user

/Dat/ and discord are all dead and fragmented because faggots like this can't take a joke

bikiefag discorder detected

I rate it Not an E30/10

>sedan
>silver with black wheels
>black grill
>halogen instead of xenon low beams
not looking good
at least be a 330i with stick shift

agreed, its not even my favorite bimbim

5/10 average, don't even notice it in the traffic

Australians are truly the worst

Don't forget ash downe and cibby strings the war has only just begun