Dodge Charger

Would this car do well in Australia?

What kind of question is that. Econmic factors and social factors would heavily influence car sales especially on American branded automotives.

Are you a real person?

Australia no longer has any manufacturing.

>Econmic factors and social factors would heavily influence car sales especially on American branded automotives.
I don't know what you're trying to say but it didn't phase the Mustang at all and it likely won't have an effect on the impending Camaro.

im all for it

losing local manufacturing has left a huge vacuum.

Given that Australian manufacturing is kill, I was curious to know if Americans who've driven one think it would not only sell well but live up to what Aussies need/expect of a powerful sedan

You're literally the first aussie I've seen (if you are one) that is actually open to the idea. every other aussie is just
>CRYKIES! no yank tank is gonna sell here we hate yank tanks!
>the falcon shits on any us ford car ever FALCON FOR LYFE MATE! no ones gonna want a mustang!!
etc

Not that user but in the good old days we'd be like that but we don't have a horse of our own to back going forward so we may as well buy into the yank rivals

There is no Australian car left, the last one to roll off the line occurred a few weeks ago and seeing as nobody else makes affordable large sedans can't see why it wouldn't sell. The Mustang has a waiting list and that's a coupe.

no. as mitsubishi owns the rights to the names charger and challenger

It doesn't use either of them anymore though, can't see them having a drama releasing names for cars in a market place they don't occupy for cars they don't build anymore.

>yank tank
kek

You would be surprised.

But the easiest way of getting around it is by renaming it anyways. The pontiac g8 isn't called the commodore after all.

You might be right, the two companies already have a trading relationship though.

What would they call it though? Dodge Colt? Dodge Nag? Dodge Stripper Clip?

If it had RHD. They did sell the Chrysler 300 there to some success.

>rwd
>3 V8 options
>4 doors
>goes like a bat out of hell

Sounds like the closest thing Australia is ever going to get to the commodore after GM axed it

Australia isn't a big enough market to make the extra tooling for rhd worth it, especially as the lx charger will be dead in 2020

I swear most of the 300's got converted into Limos

Probably eat into the 300C's market too much, I'd much rather they bring the Challnger over here.

if only they had already made the lx platform rhd

if only...

I just want the Corvette brought over here

>posts a different car
yeah i'm sure they would completely retool the interior so they could sell a handful of cars in australia for 2 years

lets have a look shall we? heres a 2008 charger interior

and heres a rhd 300c interior from the same generation

never reply to my posts again

lmfao its still nearly all the same, change the dash and you've got a rhd charger

it would be cool if they started selling this, people are so delusional because muh falcondore are gone now, not to mention all the media are touting the kia stinger as the new king of aussie roads. I'd rather one of these instead of a cuck crossovers or a hilux or equivalent that the car manufacturers are shoving down our throats.

Disillusioned?

I drive one and love it. Good power, 4 doors, roomy and comfy for cruising but also ready to fuck around at any time. Would recommend