Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Bob's Revenge Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM (embob)

>/mffg/'s Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold and Mementos to your Alliance and participate in Alliance Conquest!

Current Events:
>3.2.0 Update Details
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=862621

>3.2.0 Known Issues
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=864473

>[Community Event] Rise of the Sinister Six: Doctor Octopus
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=868384

>Sinister Six Character Ranking Event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=862087

>Feedback Survey
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=856527

Previous Thread:

post yfw you are not a mugga

>yfw when you are a mugga

What's funnier is that Bob actually didn't do much.

With Jimmy Woo being in Ant-Man and Wasp does it mean that we'll be seeing them in the game at some point?

How do I get rid of these pop-ups begging me to spend money on this game?

Maybe 3-D Man, but I feel that runs into the same problem that Quicksilver finds himself in these games.

Spend the money

Evens I do it, odds I wait for tickets

just dew it faggot

>Storm
You lucky fuck. All I want is to t2 my waifu, but no, I have to wait at least 2 months before I can.

5 of your numbers are even, 4 of your numbers are odds, so you better natty T2 her sonny jim.

I made sure to T2 my hitler waifu Scott first.

>hitler
Inhomo detected

I'm sure gonna miss them mats for jeanie.

It was a joke, fuck marvel for all the shit they put scott through

>mfw waifu still at 3*
Gonna get her to 4 tomorrow and then have a 5* ticket for her.

>vip 3+
>can't clear shadowland
what are you doing wrong user?

I want to spend money to get my VIP up a few but I already went and spent on Marvel Heroes a couple days ago lel

I take it I should be making a start on the epic quests immediately yeah?

>halfway awakened green Iso-8 in lab store
>1250 crystals
Wew. Didn't you can get these in the lab store.
Do fully awakened ones show up there?

>Marvel Heroes a couple days ago

who is the worst mugga: kvd or wildcat?

I only have 9 t2's and 16 6/6/60s, with the majority having gears at around 5-ish. I got to fl15 today though, so I'm hype.

I seriously hope you aren't about to mock me for spending on an autistic superhero arpg in a thread about an autistic superhero arpg

Atleast future fight doesn't randomly remove characters and a shitload of costumes.

Randomly? Fantastic Four licensing issues aren't "random"

You could have spent the money on a less ugly Marvel game.

>only 9 t2
>only

Heroes is a console game and looks like absolute shit. FF visually looks better and plays better. I'm sorry, but anyone who even researched Heroes for 30 seconds would see it isn't worth shit.

That's 25 floors right there, what are you doing?

greg, he's a smurf

>everyone in alliance has a shit load of t2's
Yes, I feel poor.

Didn't you read my post m8? A lot of gears haven't been worked on. Not to mention I have Hela/Clea/Moongirl among my 6/6/60s. They ain't gonna be clearing floors anytime soon

Namora is a full on never ever, but the others might have a chance. It really depends on what other characters show up in the movie, because the movies villain would have precedence over any other characters.

>he can't solo a Universal relay with Clea with gears at 17
shitter

Your odds are: "0%"

>gears currently at 5
Hmmmm

clea is a beast famalam.
How do you have 9 t2 and can't get the gears up of other heroes to at least 15?

How are you finding Vulture? I just levelled him to T2 today. Had him up against Proxima WB it was a walk in the park. Also used him in AB as it's speed day today. Used Elsa as lead for her 30% increase of physical attack. No problem at all, good survivability. I look forward to trying him in AB extreme that will be the true test.
ISO 8- Stark Backing, Extreme obelisk recovery 40%, ignore dodge 21%,

I honestly can't be bothered to farm 2k dd just to get a character to 15. It's way too fucking much, especially if I don't really give a shit about said character. I'd rather meme someone all the way to t2, than waste a shitload of dd getting people to 15 and them still not being able to do shit.

my vulture

Make sure you're doing co-op, at VIP3 you've got the DD slot unlocked. Use those SL bio selectors to get more characters to 4* and increase the rewards even more.

I'm able to get 1st place more often in WBI but I still keep getting shitty chests. I got a special Mythic chest ONCE but never again. Why is this mode's reward RNG so shit?

Place doesn't matter.
The ranks of the characters you use does, it's in the rule text for wbi.
I try yo use all T2 teams and get mythic and legendary chests every few days.

on how many layers of shitter are you?

Also clear time but it doesn't really seem to matter all that much in my experience.

Damn is that how it works? Well I guess I don't have to worry about putting in TOO much effort then but it feels like the RNG's shit even when I use a full T2 team. Do the other players also have to have T2 characters as well to improve the chances of better chests as well?

Fuck off

you should listen to other people advice

>only 9
I never use any T2s before floor 16. Which has actually made Shadowland more challenging as I keep T2ing the people I use to use on the lower floors. Forces me to get more creative.

How do you want your MvC:I fampai?

>Gamora
>Rocket

Absolutely disgusting.

>those faces on the roster
lmao it looks like shit

Wasp (Nadia/Hope Pym) and the movie's villain would be locks. Beyond that, I'd expect them to add, say, Black Ant before Jimmy Woo or any of the Agents of Atlas.

>Hawkeye
>Gamora
>Chris
into the trash

I am tho.

My roster isn't as fleshed out, so I can't do that yet.

I've NEVER gotten a Mythic Chest, so you're already leagues ahead of me.

Did NightNurse kill himself?

Captain marvel is the only one with a good face

This game is such a clusterfuck visually, you have some characters that look great like Jedah and Carol and some that look downright atrocious like Dante, Rocket, and Chun

How do I unequip characters from my teams like this?

If my dumbass is able to be blessed by RNGesus at least once then surely your time will come. Buttspoop believes in you, even if you're not one of my fellow symbiocucks.

Just drag them off.

Doesn't work buddy

Click the button at the bottom left. Switch to portrait view.

why are you watching cynicalex anyway?

Hell yeah thanks dude

Bored

>clear my first wb
>u need different teams to retry

Anyone else notice native t2s don't have gold borders even though they have best condition?

>maxing black dwarf
what did he mean by this

Can confirm, not worth shit anymore

t. someone who worked on it

Are the Age of Ultron costumes meant to be 1 gold each for iron man and black widow?

Yes, because they're old and shitty. If you don't have them you may as well get them for the sake of any uniform options that may require them.

During sales, yes.

All AoU costumes are now gold. I wish I hadn't spent JEWels on all three of Ultrons unis.

What the fug is happening there

>Jedah
Fuck yeah

>that guy with more than 20 t1 on his roster
Okay, I like you user so I'm giving you the benefit of doubt but tell me, how exactly do you contribute on conquest?

I don't.

By being my own little strafe

Hey, sometimes you just need mountains of garbage T1s to weaken the Jean/Strange/Destroyer/Groot/Odin/Dormy meme teams

you are just blocking someone competent from getting the job done.

1. Usually people aren't going fast enough for it to matter
2. Sometimes you need to take out certain characters to deal with others easier, IE taking out destroyer with shit characters so you can easily kill Jean/Strange

>bam shortage
can this meme finally die?

>tfw you outsnikt the enemy with your own sniktbub
feelsgoodman

I only have lizard and mysterio left, what do I farm now?

Lizard

Only 600 more days til murderfu's movie.

>he didn't max the Black Order

That's because the gold border only applies to characters that can get regular EXP.

What the shit spodeymin is stupid. Perma webbing is totally not retarded

who's the biggest shitter itt

me

cynicalex

No I am

so who determines who is what type

like why is Karnak fast but IF is fist
or why are all the spiders fast even though they are much stronger than fucking Deathlok and Crossbones

>will unlock Phoenix tomorrow
>have enough resources to take her straight to 4*
>~5 days from tomorrow to get to 5*
>~10 days from then to get to 6*
Neat. Should have her just about maxed, or at least at 6/6/60, by the time the next update rolls around. Just in time for the hottest new meme to hit the scene and invalidate her. Hopefully the next native T2 uses BAM because I have no shortage of that.

Athleticism vs Raw Strength