/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #81

Coming soon edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>On July 20th, you will be able to upgrade card trader cards to glossy/prismatic. Only SR/UR cards can be prismatic, and this is card trader cards ONLY.
>The Duel-a-thon is going on right now
>Super Joey is in Duel World till the 17th
>Ranked Duels have had a huge revamp. Check in game for full details
>Arkana will be in Duel World on July 18th
>A new, unlockable LD will be in Duel World at the end of July. It's probably Yami Marik
>New mini box has some fire and zombie support
>multiple skills will be nerfed in the next few days. HHG now topdecks, Parasites cap at 2, and 3SD now requires 3000 LP.
>Restructor Revolution will be limited to 1 in August. Overpowered box URs remain untouched. Really gets the brain juice flowing, huh?

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc.
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're really unsure about what to buy, Crimson Kingdom has high attack 4-star monsters at low rarities
>It is advised not to pass stage 38 unless you want your auto duel win rate to plummet
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

first for yugioh is fucking hay

>Joey event ends tomorrow
>Have gotten literally fucking nothing

COINCIDENCE???

I wouldn't mind taking Ishizu to the hay if you know what I mean

Everyone is better than kids who fall for the "badass" dragons meme.
Some of us outgrew these childish fantasies.
Fish, Harpies, Relinquished and even Tea Burn >>>>> red eyes and blue eyes.

I want Pegasus to step on my balls.

Pegasus is the most heterosexual character in Yu-Gi-Oh.

Post your favorite card of your favorite monster type. I'll start.

ALL THREE-STAR-DICKHEADS DESERVE A PAINFUL DEATH

I'm still here and I'm still waiting.
>tfw 5Ds is tempting me to cheat on my cardfu with Chevalier de Fleur. Send help.

I see your waifu and raise you another.

I WANT TO CUM WITH ALL MY MIGHT ON HER STUPID,
SMUG, CUTE FACE

Literally git gud fucking trash

3SD wasn't anywhere near tier 1 but complaining faggots like you caused Komoney to give it the most brutal nerf since the game's release

How fucking bad are you to get rekt by 3SD?

>Reddit spacing
>"git gud"

Get to KoG and then talk. Literally everyone at legend is using 3SD. It's exactly like how HHG was before it fell behind the meta.

When?

chan spacing
FTFY

>fails greentext
It's like poetry. Go back to wherever you came from, summerfag.

Soon Fire Decks will be Meta.
Soon

been testing different BIG ***** MAUSOLEUM decks before the big buff here soon and I must say

fairies fucking suck right now regardless of skills

>no way to search important pieces
>only way to special summon is court and the court is a dead draw by itself
>airknight is way too weak by self, 1400 defense
>it's like 3sd but if 3sd got the HHG nerf
>not enough cards in deck to both protect Joan and deal with backrow
>have fun smashing Joan into mirror walls and SRH
meanwhile you currently have a deck in the meta that can
>turn 1 search vital card(s)
>flood side with 2400 special summons
>while clearing backrow
sugoi

>displays red instead of green
>WOW WHAT A DIGITAL DUMMY
How's life with autism?

Easiest decks to get kog with? I'm at plat 1 with pic related. Before I go any further I wanted to see what decks get there the easiest.

>Easiest decks to get kog with?
Starboy.dek

Like this?

Nothing is more satisfying than Magic Arm Shielding an Yomi into the opponent opposing Monster

No need for that legendary ocean, put some lost blue breakers to deal with backrow. Mirror walls would be better as well instead of michizures, if you got one at least. Needle sunfish somewhere would be good as well I think.

Why no legendary ocean?

I've got like 2 SRs but I only needed the new one and it has only dropped one time.

>still not a single red-eyes insight

Red eyes

same, got my fourth spirit and 4-5 dices

You have literally failed to greentext. Insulting me won't change the fact that you're a r*ddit faggot who doesn't even know how to greentext.

>3 packs into CK
>pull Wyvern

nice, easy reset

Red Eyes and 3SD are easiest of easy modes. Overpowered as shit and no thinking required and same premise, just shitting out 2400+ ATK monsters at will.

From what I know about kog fishfags (I'm not one by the way), legendary ocean has a major use in legendary firsherman decks. The kog deck you see running around today and pissing people off has no use for it, mythic depths is enough. Also, that last level reward card from Mako is a must, forgot about that.

How do we know it's actually Arkana who will show up tomorrow?

Arkana says the hint in the anime

*In 2 days

How do I counter Red Eyes decks? I'm a F2P player, I can't build a Red Eyes deck myself.

Would Return From a Different Dimension be viable in Duel Links format

So this deck is the easiest road to log?

Try getting Ultimate Providence that'll help if they try special summoning it by Spell or effect monster

>still no GX characters
>they somehow think releasing literally whos from DM is what people want

Who's next? Strings? Panik? At least give us Tristan or Duke Devlin.

toons

game is currently a DM nostalgia simulator. I bet you're not even older than 25!

Lvl 30 Joey blessed this apk fag

I'd much rather have Arkana than either of those two.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>I don't want these literally who characters
>instead add these literally who characters with no duels or duels with no real cards because they are on le funny abridged

Did you understand what he wrote? Because it doesn't look like you understood what he wrote.

>At least give us
That implies he wants those more than he wants arkana

>over 2800 keys farming mai with the labyrinth builder gamea deck
>2 harpies pet dragon
>1 amazoness tiger
>2 Phoenix formation
>5 amazoness willpower (converted 3 before that)
>no amazoness girls
How exactly does the game know which cards you want?

This is getting ridiculous First kaiba not giving me enemy controllers, then Joey not dropping any ishzarks for 2 whole events, then Mokuba not dropping kidmodos and now this

How the fuck does it do that?

Literally who doesn't?

Fucking FINALLY. 2 down, 1 each to go. Hope I can make it.

Yes it was very clear
>I don't want Arkana even though he will give solid spellcaster support and tie into the Marik event because I don't want one off DM characters
>lmao but give le sexy back Duke and tristan with his Barney voice cause he was so le funne

>tfw over 2000 White keys
>tfw nearly 1000 green keys
>No farming decks I can make for either.

>wanting main characters with screen time to grow on you over one-off means you are a fan some shit youtube poop thing from ages ago

The mental gymnastics you fags do.

Same as the mental gymnastic of >arkana is a literally who but give us Tristan xDD

I like when you brick hard against a level 57 Joan Freya wombo combo and they give you advice after the duel. Get cards from the card trader? Why didn't I think of that!

>easiest
I don't know that, as I said, I'm not a fishfag but I know people who play with similar shit you have there (I don't know the exact decklist) and the only thing breaking their streaks consistently is the connection fuck ups and potential cheaters (like the duel doesn't even start but you get a loss).
One thing I learned also is, you shouldn't be afraid of crashing your yomis on stuff in your way. Losing a few life points isn't much of a big deal to get over things, specially if they get caught by surprise with this "suicidal" move. Your opponent gets forced to waste resources if they want to protect their shit.
Anyway, give it a try, it's a fun and actually good deck. I wished my Rex boi would have a decent comeback to the meta like this.

>game is about dueling
>wanting a character with only one, yet significant duel is wrong
>instead they should add characters with no duels at all

What does Tristan bring to the game? I'll wait

oddly enough. rex is actually really strong.
otc + rush + econ makes rex brutal. I've beaten dragons red eyes gk's and harpies with rex. I think it could be kog tier again.

>loses PvP duel
>"Lol you are so bad at this go back to the duel school"

What advantages does he have over other beatdown decks? Like why not just play HHG with the same spell/trap lineup?

>otc+rush+econ
That makes pretty much any beatdown good with some normal monsters, Harpies can do that and on top of it all they have their hunting ground. But I get what you're saying, just wanted some specific dino buff really.

Kaiba cup aside, how do we get prismatic rewards from ranked?

For one, HHG only has Sonic Dick, Rex has Two Headed King Rex, Crawling Dragon #2, and now Kabazulus. Plus, Rex will get to keep his field spell on the field after nerf

You don't, they only hand out free prismatic for tournaments

damn, nice catches apk brothers, still haven't gotten 1

Can you get ld SRs at least?

Read the ranked rewards, dude.

Post your key counts. No one has done that in a while. Not shown is 4822 green keys.

>tfw literally done farming all LDs except Mai for their best cards
>tfw only want amazon swords woman for a meme deck I thought of

Hey, you the guy who asked for a Naturia deck yesterday? See you got those other two copies of SRH

Totally not a modded apk fag

Im actually not. Ive just been playing for a long time.

what's the deal with Ishzark? why do you guys like him so much?

Cucks gravekeepers, dragons and basically anything that activates its effect in the graveyard

He's a qt 6'2" Latino dressed in white.
Doesn't get any better than that.

Take out one uminotaurus and a yomi ship for beautunaful princess and a needle sunfish. Ez KoG from there.

great for bluff trap decks and

>player A activates rush headlong
>player B chains rush headlong
>outcome of battle is completely random
defend this

Why is it random? Shouldnt it be something like "turn players triggers first?" I dont believe this forms a chain.

Is there any way to make this deck work? If not meta, atleast for it to be fun to use.

>cost down
I literally lol'd

Turn player gets priority no matter what

Its not random retard. Whoevers turn it is attacking gets to keep their monster of both players activate it.

>best counter to srh is srh

More Normalmons

Use peak performance instead

Rate my cancer

Give me a Gradius deck please.

Here's mine im actually struggling to get keys desu
>inb4 why so few keys
I farm LDs often and level up my characters by beating level 10s for hours

I went up against something similar and got shit on hard
>he summons Daedulus
>fuck I can still activate Etaqua before he clears the field
>do it
>he sacrifices it for Neo and fucks my ass

>struggling to get keys
>farms level 10s for exp
Found the brainlet lmao

>Neo Daedelus is a lower rarity than regular Daedelus
I just realize this and now it triggers me

Say whatever you want but it works
>Joey and Keith at level 39 too
>all the other characters except mai and weevil are at level 34

Just like real life. It makes sense since regular Daedalus can be used alone, Neo needs regular as a sacrifice

>Joey summons Red Eyes
>ruins good music
faggot

How cute. I still have my thousands of keys while you're struggling to even duel lvl 40s LMAO.

fuck off. I've been playing for the same time and I don't have ALL the ld rewards. Fucking APKfag

>t. salty hyper blue eyes victim