Boi I tell you what...

by surviving a 1mph impact

>not owning both a baiku and a truck
Sad!

*rains*
tough luck kiddo

Well, this is awkward.

op on suicide watch

I don't get it. Why (((our overlords))) choose not to apply MUH SAFETY restrictions to the bikes? Where are the airbags and all that shit? Why bikes have no electronic cuckoldry like cars now do? How can this be possible?

>implying i ever used seatbelts in my life

Please don't give them any ideas. I like riding an engine with wheels with little to no safety requirements

>oil leak
>not a ducati

They do safety things in europe by forcing everyone to ride a 125cc scooter until they give up on bikes entirely or git gud. It's a scheme to keep squids off sportbikes.

In most crashes you will get off pretty okay if you're wearing gear but the bike will be completely ruined. bent/cracked frame, bent forks, bent swingarm, destroyed cosmetics, bars, pegs, etc.

So you get to get up with a sore everything for the next two days while your bike sits in your garage until ebay kiddos buy whatever good shit is left on it

And why yes, I did crash on a suzuki.

what "safety" restrictions can you apply to bikes? put a seatbelt on it and you've attatched a person to a flying hunk of metal acting as a projectile, and how would an airbag even fit on

Airbags in clothing is a thing

the main issue is abrasion, not impact

>Car
STR
>Motorbike
DEX

Goldwings have (option?) airbags that prevent the rider from flying over the bars.

Oh, a visitor from the lands of Veeky Forums.

BMWs leak and burn oil.

>rain
>something bad for a biker

No one has ever broken their back or neck due to abrasion. I think most protective gear already handle the abrasion well enough

You've never ridden a motorcycle ever have you? If you have why are you such a puss?

Yeah.. I have a couple of motorcycles and an F150. What's that mean?

The people that hate the idea of me buying a motorcycle all drive trucks.

So what if...lets say...a soccer mom, who is too busy reading her texts to pay attention to the road, accidentally hits you going 20 MPH.

In a car, replace the rear bumper, your all good. In a bike, replace your spine, sku-...oh wait you can't do that.

This is why I don't ride a motorcycle. Maybe when I'm older and if I live in the middle of nowhere.

Don’t get hit then

because dont need weather protection to drive a car. cant get knocked off your car. dont need stupid colours on your clothes so the medicos can find your body in your car. dont have to constantly scan the road for pot holes or dodgy road works in a car. bikes arent a master race. just want to be hangers on like bike riders always are....

fuck off squid