12/7 to 18/7 everyone
19/20 to 20/7 Anne and Mary
21/7 to 22/7 Kiyohime
23/7 to 24/7 Mordred
25/7 to 29/7 everyone
>There are now costume options, Mashu is the only one available now

>[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three added to the gacha), 3* Rider is story locked
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal

>[Interlude Story Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170705b

>[Agartha Pickup Summon 2]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170704

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Skill interludes for Astolfo and Arjuna, NP interlude for Geronimo, quartz interludes for Cu Alter, Jeanne Alter, David, Billy the Kid and Li Shuwen.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/378-Fate-strange-fake-(Free-Range-Spoilers)?p=2692531&viewfull=1#post2692531
utw.me/2017/07/16/fateapocrypha-03/
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/2270564
yande.re/post/show/327699
exhentai.org/g/1087824/4b0257f9c1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Protect Mo-san.

Is that Sanzou(Alter Ego)?

m-mommy

10.0 thread.

What's the best CE for Alter Jannu? Black Holy Grail or buster effectiveness?

IS THAT

Post Supports

w-whoops

Joint Recital. Nobody ever uses Jeanne Alter for her NP. Each of her Buster crits hit harder than a NP.

First for best girl.

You first

I have mama and onis in the onsen on her for crit memes

Joint Recital and Victor from the Moon

Melt thread

Mandatory for every thread

What are the three options below the volume option?

How the fuck do you easily farm Iron with those golems and the big eye with only Riders

My wife is the cutest.

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/378-Fate-strange-fake-(Free-Range-Spoilers)?p=2692531&viewfull=1#post2692531

New SF is out

Choose your eggplant.

Anybody has a link to the videos of fanmade team- Noble Phantasms?

I wanna lick her underboob sweat after a day's spent of grinding ascension materials haha

>[SemiramisAnon] Fate Apocrypha - 03 [720p] [x264].mp4

no
check archive

Queen of Queens?

That just sounds like an extremely camp transvestite.

utw.me/2017/07/16/fateapocrypha-03/

Did you make those user?

I want my 5* Berserker Akiha

God made them

Ayy lmao everyday.

1) all Berzerkers should have BBBAQ decks and Buster type damage dealing NP's because they're meant to just be fucking beatsticks.
2) all Assassins should have BAQQQ decks and Quick type NP's because all they're meant to be is star generators.
3) all Casters and Rulers should have Arts type support NP's because that's ABSOLUTELY ALL they're good for.
4) the Overcharge system should be removed because it's fucking retarded.
5) any Servants who don't fit their classes should be re-classified (ex. Shittingale sould be recast as Ruler)
6) we should get two Assist slots below the Mystic Code skills, so we can slot Casters/Rulers/Mash skills and NP in any combination and not have to put them on the field, where their weak attacks mess up your damage dealers' brave chains.
7) one grail should take any Servant to level 100 immediately.
8) you should be able to directly buy the servant you want for 30 quartz (the same as a 10-roll) because fuck DelightJews and their "we go bankrupt if prayer not gambre rife savings prease undersrtan" bullshit.
9) drop rates should be tripled so you can get all the materials you need, because fuck DelightJews and their "game not made for efficient prease understran" bullshit.

I wish
If I could edit like that, I would make dozens

Amazing. Oppai lolis are truly the best.

Based.

this is copy pasta and you should fuck off

Okay let's try this again. Can he do it?

Why don't you put someone on the front who will clear the path for him?

I don't think so.

Do you perhaps have a source then?

Nope.

you won't even reach/barely reach wave 3 with those retarded party setup

My waifu

Wait, how does Chiron know what magic circuit fuckedness looks like when he's AoG, far before circuits were a thing?

dont

>>[UTW]_Fate_Apocrypha_-_03_[h264-720p][DEB2911C].mkv

It's up

Atlas suit.

Not him, but is that really any worse than all the powerlevel, cuckposting and general bullshit these threads are known for?
Besides, all his points are valid. I get that it's a gacha kusoge and all, but why not break from traditions, especially if they're so awful?

Servants are summoned with the knowledge of the age where they are so they're not completely out of the loop
Or something like that

Prisma girls dressed as Passionlip collection seems to be growing lately.

>I don't like letting people die
>lets Sumanai die

>tfw I have all of them

>Jeanne

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/2270564

Too small.

thank you,dumb Kouhai

Low effort bait
Literally kill yourself

>1)/2)/3) I'm an autist change thing because I said so
>4) Help I'm too dumb to link NP
>5) I know better than you guy trust me I have down syndrome
>6)Remember when I said chang caster and ruler? What I really meant was remove them and make them equip or something
>7) I want my level 100 Herakles at the end of Fuyki pls understand
>8) I'll never be able to special summon, gib 5*
>9) Not that I'll need to farm when I can just level 100 any servant with a grail.

>Jeanne
>meta.
What?

>3 5* and a whale sup
>2 non-Carmilla 5* CE

>manjew in the front row

you fool

Fuck off Reddit.

Don't bully.

>not knowing Joint Recital is a free CE
>whale support when Quetz is at just NP1
No

yande.re/post/show/327699
Unless you mean the source of the edit, which I don't have
try reverse searching

Most of those are horrible suggestions that display knowing jackshit about the game and what kind of changes a developer can get through the regulation board of the parent company. This thread is pretty much just for shitposting. Look at what happened to fanfic user.

Agravain by Konoe.

Post Crab Slayers

exhentai.org/g/1087824/4b0257f9c1/

One wave down. 2 more to go. I think they can do it.

>it got translated
It's time.

Post if your waifus are getting good doujins this comiket.

No

M A N J E W

>waifus

1)/2)/3) "Boy I sure do love have an Assassin that doesn't build any stars/Caster that wastes NP on shit damage/Berzerker that doesn't nuke Goetia/Megaros/whatever!!!11!"
4) Why make the NP bar go to 300% when some shitters can't even build it beyond 50% without help?
5) "Boy I sure do love the fact that Shittingale dies to three hits before she can use her support skills WHEEEEE!!!1!!!"
6) "Wow my caster's attack cards will let me deal shit damage with a super weak brave chain OH WELL"
7) So?
8) We should DEFINITELY get some free 5* considering how rich DelightJews is already.
9) Since when is having a large roster of maxed gold servants a problem?

JEANNE B T F O

/Jannu/ thread.

So Gordes clearly didn't order Siegfried to stay silent with a CS. Why did they change that, though?

I don't know if autism-man should be saying that when he's always misunderstood for his words, and what he doesn't manage to say properly.

Because being completely silent doesn't translate that well in anime.

That's part of his problem though. He's misunderstood because he says so little, so this is actually a neat bit of characterization for him if you're familiar with CCC.

Fuck off Reddit.

Dumb master that can't clear content without a walkthrough.

>Why did they change that, though?

my guess
>Seigfried giving out his identity this episode prompts gordes to command him to stay silent next episode or something, since he's already proved he can't be trusted to keep secrets
>Show all the "Gordes is a bad master" scenes at the same time so viewers won't get confused by having to keep track of things.
>They didn't want to include the later scene in the anime where Amakusa tells Karna Siegfried's identity.

He never used a CS. That was the problem. Siegfried obeyed because he figured it was a fairly good way of hiding his identity, but Gordes assumed it was because Siegfried was nothing but a submissive familiar who would obey his every word without hesitation.

I thought he never did? Otherwise he would've wasted all his seals by the time he ordered the use of Balmung.

Why is Karna so cool?

He's not cool, he's hot.

>hot
hehe

Hagen looks evil.

Because he's the perfect boyfriend for a hikki.

>wave 2

Honestly I'm just glad he isn't some kind of clone of an existing character.

Why are they in ancient Grome?