/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1853

>73 Days since last Suptix
GBF Related Post

>Future Updates
pastebin.com/u2K41uXj

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for July:
6/30 - 7/8 - Ranger Sign: Bravo!
7/9 - 7/14 - A Slice of Summer (Rerun)
7/12 - 7/17 - Cerberus and Fenrir Showdowns
7/18 - 7/24 - Xeno Vohu Manah Clash
7/25 - 7/30 - Rise of the Beasts
7/31 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

>3DPD
Can you fuck off?

>3d
hmmm

>Not JAV

Disgusting

>Previous Thread:

>3DPD

delete this

Seriously, can primal beasts even bear children?

There's no garterbelt. I'm disappointed.

Fitting depiction of the hag

Its not hard to get an estrogen prescription so you can see for yourself why these sluts act the way they do

>3DPD REEEEEE

Does anyone have the numbers on the non BAL cosmic weapons?

Yes.

It's been a while since I've been hurting for SSR Fodder. At least in the end it'll all be worth it for Earth GW.

Yeah, I'm sure people are more interested in a centrum that never drops and coop items than cups.

Only one way to find out.

nice thank I cummed pants

They dont even have a gender
They are literally stones

Don't look!

Cups that do fuck all once you've LB'd a grid that you probably won't ever even use who gives a shit

>IF you want to MVP Bahamut HL/Ultimate you will need a whale grid. Period

>he thinks people do jk raid for centrums

But astrals are super good at making things so they'd obviously get functional wombs

See you next thread

>btfo by MAGNA dirt
Can earth ever be stopped?

>The don't even have a gender
>Noa
>Rosetta

>Dark is the best element in the game
>Spark zoi, ticket gislas and nothing will beat you

Actually competent hades kings

And there is 0 (zero) reasons to do JK if you have all T4 classes. 6-man at least are are a lottery ticket for a gold brick or something.

>3d
Fuck off

Cute!

Dude has literally no idea how to play hades in bahaHL, what do you expect.

Not them but I've done RQ way more than I've done Nezha HL thanks to distinctions and RQ weapons. Also even though they're both really easy, Nezha is way more of a punching bag because he doesn't do anything. At least RQ has ougis that actually do damage and debuffs that actually matter.

Not to mention that I end up getting a good amount of cups from various maniacs and nightmares anyway.

Is there any couple as confirmed as Drang X Sturm?

10 REASON WHY I LOVE EARTH

Garuugamesh

Post your ID already!

>spend thousand of dollars on a whale pool when you can still be beaten by magna grids

Why would you do this?

Come back, we need to fight off these gameposters with cuteposs.

Walder X Jade

>You take the blue pill: Nothing changes and you get 3000 crystals for swallowing the pill.

>You take the red pill: S Zoey gets removed from the game and no one ever near the level of her brokenness will be introduced to the game ever again. Everyone gets refunded the crystals/money/tickets they spent on S. Zoey and her skin. However you alone are banned from rolling the gacha until September 2nd. You can still buy a surprise ticket and skins ingame, you just can't use the 10-roll ticket that comes with it until the date mentioned above.

This is a social experiment.

Am I right in assuming that these screenshots mean fucking nothing because for all we know the hades player may have afk'd for half the fight or not refreshed/multi-tabbed?

>Confirmed
they're just partners

>HE FELL FOR THE DARK GRID
FIRE IS SUPREME

RQ 1f5629ac
Sage and CR already in 2/6

When's the last time we had green cup fest though? Amakusa?

weak ass consequences

orchis X BK maybe

>You take the red pill: S Zoey gets removed from the game and no one ever near the level of her brokenness will be introduced to the game ever again. Everyone gets refunded the crystals/money/tickets they spent on S. Zoey and her skin. However you alone are banned from rolling the gacha until September 2nd. You can still buy a surprise ticket and skins ingame, you just can't use the 10-roll ticket that comes with it until the date mentioned above.

I'm playing for 7 months and besides the initial rolls from when I started, I never needed to roll.

Why the hell people in this thread tells that you NEED to roll to do anything, this is so dumb.

I don't remember but Sagi has been pretty nice to me.

Spend all that time, effort and money only to not know how to play the game? You really believe that a rank 187 doesn't know how to play?

3000 free crystals sign me the fuck up.

Gonna take the blue pill. I want my Swimsuit Beato!

I don't swallow pills given to me by some weirdo I don't know.

Because gacha rolling is the only thing that gives this soulless game any meaning.

Blue pill. I'm closer to sparking Zoi now.

Earth can't beat Dark in Bahamut HL.

>2 Fires
S-stop

your waifu X anyone not you

you fucking cuck

blue
this is pve clicker

red, only if people remember they had s.zoey and are really butthurt about removal

>virashit
you can't be serious

Is there anyway to get the 1000 full register crystals as a gaijin, or atleast get rid of the dumb message

was release korwa more broken than s.zoi?

fuck off seblel and milkuu lOL

Who are you?

>you get 3000 crystals for swallowing the pill.
Sropped reading right there. Sign me the fuck up

pay a proxy

Actually yes.

Cowfags has one spot open for someone cute

Rank 90+
come on the discord

What you get:
crew buffs (ships are rank 6-7)
daily magnas and coop
cow pics
idol pics
support of a strong organization known as yuutofriends
LIVE chat with wawi
and of course, the honor of being in THE most prestigious crew in gbfg history

ST is 7-8am and 10-11pm (JST)

Yes

blue pill

No Baha HL?

Nice, but you posted in the wrong thread.

Imagine if the damage Zoi provided worked on all elements and on all grids and you could stay at 100% HP forever.

Seblel isn't even rank 173 yet, you retarded moron

Consequences are pretty weak. I'm sure everyone here would prefer getting their zoi spark refunded without ever knowing they had zoi and I'm saving to spark myself so red pill it is.

Release korwa made 0* pools cap and the uptime was so high that you could actually tack her third skill on as well.

>guild or profile cummers
Nice prestige

Proofs?

>people not sacrificing their summer gacha to remove zoey from the game
>actually taking the 3k xtals over a better and improved game

wtf is wrong with u greedy cucks. i bet you nerds dumped hrt the moment kmr gave u 3k xtals

Anyone know the artist? I like how he draws vampy's hair. It looks so fluffy

My condolences.

>Can finally solo tiamat normal raid
So this is the power of esports

Nobodu complains about S. Zoi anymore, she's literally being powercreeped by practically every element.

Where's the video then.

this is mobage
the faster it dies, the better

Potato fish

You won't find any other vampy's and the artist is a fujo, hope you like homo meme stuff