Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ABTVRoosterTeam/status/886655252602134530
discord.gg/K4dWek
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kind reminder that a game which lacks strong zoning, is a game not worth playing.

Kind reminder that Steam's concurrent player count for SFV is inflated.

Kind reminder that SFV and T7 are identically lamentable. Both games have horrendous input lag, terrible online experience, a lack of character variety, long and artificial load times, and sparse on features. Promoting either of these games weakens the fighting game community.

Kind reminder that Dragonball FighterZ will be a poorly crafted fighter with abysmal space control, awful movement when compared to the Marvel series, lack of assist variety, and no appreciable character archetype diversity. Just because it's not Capcom doesn't mean it won't be bad. If you have to constantly compare yourself to current Capcom to make a game sound good, then it's a shit game.

ichi

Just don't feed them any (You)'s.

Than whats a good game smart guy?

Play Sniff Gear and SniffBlue

It was nice to have one non-sniff OP for once.

Reminder that the announcement will be Goku as a guest character in GG and BB.

Bring back Ky's OTG lightning

twitter.com/ABTVRoosterTeam/status/886655252602134530

>there is someone who lurks on Veeky Forums all day just to post these
how fucking pathetic.

what's the link to the skullgirls discord?

What's the worst announcement ArcSys could make?

FENRICH BABY

Vegas cage climb on his new stage. You cannot control which direction he moves in once he's climbing or for how long he climbs? theyre both random?

I wasnt aware until now that it also costs meter to climb, jeeze louise

When are you gonna fuck off?

Shitting out another update to Persona.

I don't know but it surely can't be worse than how they treated the halo machinima

Wow it's not a fucking GG character...

CFEX

RWBY fighting game

>not an official account

remove raven from gg

no skill with low risks and high rewards

can rwby sniffers post more of that blonde girl and that gif of those two girls kissing

wud play

ariels and robo-ky please!

jubei

RWBY.

rwby

see

JUST

Post your face when RWBY Fighter and DBFZ replace BB and GG next year.

the ones with the biggest viewercount
i don't even care about those games, but this logic boggles my mind

RWBY

We've been bought by Capcom and are using their engine from now on.

What, with a look at DBZF? We already had that tournament.
Do retards actually think arcsys is going to announce another game when they're already working on DBZF?

A RWBY fighting game.

RWBY

Why does the fighting game community have a large amount of black people but are are almost always absent in other esports?

>GG finals had 30k viewers
>BB finals has 80k viewers
It's not fair

teasing shit like this is terrible for hype, fuck them

Older girls are the best for fucking, not for committing

Let's assume that I'm not limited in budget, but also don't want to buy overpriced meme items just for the hell of it.

What is the absolute best fight stick/pad on the market?

I can't, anime makes me sad because it reminds me of all the lives it's destroyed :(

Whatever the fuck this RWBY shit is

>We now live in a post-umvc3 timeline
How does that make you feel?

RWBY guest character in Xrd

Use some critical thinking and you'll figure out the real reason for that, champ.

It'll be Akuma in DBFZ

discord.gg/K4dWek

There's also an EU server if you're from there, though that's just the general SG discord.

Fumi looks like he's saved up 2 years for Nine

Ok guys, nothing is announced today.

Pretty much.

Is Gearsniff worth getting into on PC? Those finals looked hype.

G R E A T
R
E
A
T

someone redpill me on rwby.

it's an anime... but made in america? did japan outsource it to americans?

I don't mind a little execution. It's when execution is taken to the extreme and forgets the reason of its existence that it becomes a problem.

The whole point of execution is to lock more powerful abilities behind some kind of barrier. Those QWER games lock it behind a cooldown. In fighting games, the alternative is an execution barrier that on it's own takes more time to input and is susceptible to being messed up. That compensates for a timer. Ideally combo execution should never be overly difficult, it should be the particularly nasty things to do with specials and what not that have a barrier.

And that's an okay price to pay for having the abilities on demand. The issue is that some games take that too far, like BB, and make everything about execution.
Tekken is actually pretty great in this sense because typical juggles are pretty easy, but characters with stances and what not can be abused mid juggle for extra damage if you can execute it properly. It doesn't extraordinarily penalize your combo game, but it does give you a distinct advantage when you can Taunt jet upper or JFSR when you want under pressure.
SF would be a good example but SFV is a little too simple.

there is no reason to buy a stick if you don't play in arcades, but if you want a stick anyway, the best one is the qanba obsidian.
the best pad is the hori fight commander.

tiny playerbase

Anything RWBY related would probably put me into a fugue for a few days, just thinking about it made me pass out for a sec

>tfw wanna learn millia because top sniff but suck at these rev2 combos

It's not anime in any way

youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs

F E N R I C H

>it's an anime
no it's not. it's a show made by the guy who made those dead fantasy videos 10 years ago where he just made fight scenes with 3d models.

fenrich is our guy

Holy shit

THAT WAS FUCKING GOOD

Put on Tekken already this game is terrible

>airdash and mash unga game has less viewers
gee wonder why

HOLY SHIT LET'S GO FENRICH!!! BRING IT HOME!!!

HOLY SHIT HE'S SAVING BB GRAND FINALS

>obama screaming in the background
I love that guy

>get hit once
>die
great game boogers

Playerbase is small, but I still never have trouble finding matches on east coast, depends on where you live

I LOVE YOU FENRICH

The vanilla one launched close to my birthday and my parents got it for me as a present. I did like three arcade runs and some trials and never touched the gme again.
It was not my kind of game. I hope the mahvel fans have fun with the new one though.

FENRICH HOLY SHIT

What game should I start playing now if I want to learn how to play fighting games a little before Dragonball Z comes out next year?

New BB version.

I'm going to kill myself if blazblue is on hiatus for some shitty web-series tie-in.

KILL CARL PLAYERS

Stop giving actual Tekken players a bad name.

Creator was a Japanese animator who worked for an American studio before dying a few years ago.

mvci is already a better game because no otk's except if you have the time gem. I didn't even play mvc3 after the first month. I feel good about being a goy

Monty Oum was a huge weeb, and got popular making CGI crossover fight videos like Dead Fantasy. Its basically a cgi anime. Has a full japanese dub, and even a manga.

Tekken is like 10min away chill

so, ryusei is trap? or a metrosexual? he even has a fanny bag

sniffblue > goober desu

>juri cuckhold talking about shit taste
lol

BlazBlue is on hiatus regardless of RWBY being real or not

POST YOUR FACE WHEN FENRIIIIIICH

due to new thread, sorry about that.

This doesn't seem worth it, but I could be wrong

I don't know why but they seem to have good taste in games since other esports are mostly shit mobas or shooters

What's the best announcement ArcSys could make?

cf is the end of blazblue nigga where you been?

Motivated.

Let's go all out bois

bloobers > goobers imo

fewer are condescending /v/tards

just really gay

he's a fun cute guy but he plays carl so he needs to die

fanny packs are hip in japan