I'm about to buy a Mercedes C 200 2018 with 600 miles for about $32k

I'm about to buy a Mercedes C 200 2018 with 600 miles for about $32k.
Should I? I can easily pay it off.
I just want a nice luxury sedan at a decent price But I'm a car noob.

Other urls found in this thread:

daimler.com/nachhaltigkeit/gesellschaft/karitatives-engagement/fluechtlingshilfe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just buy a civic for 3k

if you're getting a basic bitch spec don't bother honestly
post link or pictures or smth

>181hp
>$32,000

lol

Getting it off the agency, comes with all the belts and whistles, 360 cam, auto parking, 9 gears and I dunno what other crap.
Also its dark gray

I would say go for it if you prefer a newer car that much

KIA STINGER

(and an ice cold /sip/ on your way from the dealership)

>C class
>luxury

lolwat

The luxury of harsh suspension and a bumpy drive of course

OP buy a Lexus IS, don't fall for the German (((luxury))) cars meme

>Buying german
Salam aleikum Mohammed.

daimler.com/nachhaltigkeit/gesellschaft/karitatives-engagement/fluechtlingshilfe/

Well it at least beats buying a Prius

Thats one ugly car tho :(

you have to be stupid af to buy a C, cla, gla from MB

I'd say you should test drive a Lexus IS and a BWM 3-Series too, it's easy to get dazed by the first luxury car you sit your ass in.

Already drove an Audi A4, and I am not a fan of the BMW interiors, as I had a Z4 a couple years back.

>belts and whistles

It's an expression moron

Then buy a Giulia, it's comfy and enjoyable.

>In b4 memes

>not a fan of the BMW interiors

I like it, then I like the IS also

>tablet
>production cost for that unit $15
>luxury

AYY LMAO

Really jewed every last pfennig of out it.

If you feel uncertain about buying it, do more research.
In my opinion, you should go for a slightly older S class because they're a lot better, especially regarding interior design and suspension quality.

Why not get a slightly older e class? It’ll be much better in every way

Why buy that POS when there's Lexus ?

>buying the smallest engine
>c class
>luxury
kys.

aka a toyota with a body kit and leather interior

why the FUCK would you spend that much on a 4 cylinder? kill yourself

Ignore all these teenagers and kids on this board.

MB makes the best daily drivers in the world. Fuck BMW, Fuck Audi. Fuck Japanese and American Trash.

Go for it.

MB definitely makes the best daily drivers, but I personally wouldn't buy a c200

It's bells and whistles you retard

i guess it comes with a lot of features for the price tag. A C300 with similiar features is probably around 45-50k.

OP might get something 2017/2018 with almost the same features if he buys a CLA.

I like the C-Class that came out around idk 2008/2009 ish or so. Maybe there are some good models with even more power, same features around that price.

I could imagine a 2008,2008 C63 goes for 30-40k nowadays but i havent checked in a while.

If he just wants a good comfy sedan for daily driving with lots of features a C200 is perfect.

>180hp
>Tablet dash
>Lots of features

>hp is a feature

hows middle school?

Get a used Audi S4 and y ou'll be mu ch happier.

>hurr I buy car cuz it look nice and it’s mersay dee

poorfag

Im leasing my 2016 C300 has every option except cooled seats, but im leasing it for 340 a month, good daily driver but the lack of a spare is annoying.

Who would want a car with a moustache instead of a grill.

Get a brz

why are you annoyed by the lack of a feature that you won't be using on anywhere near a regular basis? You might use a spare tire once every few years or so if you're unlucky.

It's a good car if you don't mind the lack of power compared to other models at the price point. Personally, I'd buy a used IS since you'd get more car at the price point, it'll retain its value much better and won't clobber your wallet with maintenance costs once the warranty is up.

If you're leasing a C300 you don't even know how to change a tire, so why the fuck would you care. Just call a tow truck like a good little cuck and let someone else solve your problems.

Buy it on tick, give it back after 3 years.

It won’t hold value.

Depends on how much money u make. Mercedeses lose a lot in value in the first years. And because it has a warranty means you’re forced to do car maintenance at a Mercedes dealer, which also cost alot.

If you can easily afford the car than buy it. If you don’t, try to find a second hand Lexus.

Stop being broke, at least get a C43 so people won't think you're poor as fuck and trying to badgewhore

I just got a c300 w205 with 9k miles for 26,999

brb. enjoying my 15k v8 volvo with heated, cooled, and massaging seats with 66k miles

s80 v8? i've been wanting one but the prices are a bit outta my budget.

I make enough money that it wont hurt my wallet at all.
32k includes insurance and maintaince for 3 years. Also its extremely comfy to drive and I live in a city with barely any place to speed properly.

I'll go reserve it tomorrow, thanks for the help Veeky Forums

I honestly think the 5/6 series are much better daily drivers, but who knows maybe my opinion will change when I’m in my 40’s

>I'm about to buy a Mercedes C 200
>I'm a car noob
Surprising

not everyone is poor like you and owns an old shitbox
dont get salty cus someone can afford a brand new car

Yes, blow 32 grand on the poor man's Mercedes, It's not like you can get one that's a couple years old off lease for half the price or anything. Go on, make that wise purchasing decision, newfag, I'm sure the """"nice"""" luxury of a fucking C class is worth that much. Totally. At least you aren't buying a CLA :^)

>The bezels on that touch screen
BMW should commit suicide

A man of taste

I'm also paying it thru 3 years with insurance and free maimtsimce during that time, paying about $700 per month.
Don't be salty you're poor. I'm not buying a porsche just because cars are liabilities so I dont want to waste that much and the C class looks and feels great, most of the time I cant tell it apart from the E class

maintaince* fucking ipad.
I only browse Veeky Forums on the shitter.

If you're buying it for the features, that's your prerogative. For me, the S class is the best DD one could buy.

>buying the cheapest spec
how does it feel to be cucked by jamal in his niggerlade which is a much more sensible choice for a DD if you're looking for bells whistles and comfort

For badgethot priorities, yea the c 200 is the better buy

C class = cheap class

C-class is ok, but for that money, get a CPO e-class. Much much much better car.

A 32k s-class is not a good buy right now. They are EXTREMELY hard to get at that price point where that haven't been neglected.

And a neglected s-class is a bad idea, unless you're willing to spend money on it. No better car exists for less than 3 times the price, but...you bettter be ready for the care and feeding.

CPO e-classes are available all day for 32k or less. Best deal going from Mercedes-Benz if you want new-ish.

>buy
Christ. Why? Just lease a new one for fuck's sake, you tasteless brand whore.

It is a complete fallacy that Lexus cars are not expensive to repair out of warranty and don't have problems other luxury cars have.

Longtime owner of Mercedes-Benz and Lexus cars here - they ALL cost money to maintain and repair and they ALL break.

I drive the C-classes when my dealership doesn't have an E-class loaner available...they only have 2!

They are a kick to drive, have cool bells and whistles, and generally are put together well. It's a good car.

What you get with a slightly older CPO e-class is much better comfort and quiet, more power, and more room. I loved my E350. I regret selling it all the time.

>cars are liabilities
why the fuck are you here? you're obviously not an enthusiast. just gtfo and kill yourself.

Regardless, it doesn't change the fact that the resale value of Mercedes falls off a cliff after only a few years while Lexus tends to retain their value.

you could get a tesla for same price so absolutely not

Oh yeah, a Tesla that will go out of preorder only in 2 years.
I'll just walk everywhere meanwhile.