Do we appreciate the sedan sisters of their more attractive coupe counterparts?

Do we appreciate the sedan sisters of their more attractive coupe counterparts?

Other urls found in this thread:

japaneseclassics.com/vehicle/1992-nissan-skyline-gts-t-sedan/
rightdriveusa.com/model/nissan/skyline-gtr-r32/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I even prefer some over their 2-door coupe siblings. The proportions are so much better here.

Same for wagon counterparts

The magnum opus of Cadillac

yes

holy fuck what car is that/

R34 Skylines, you srs?

its literally an R34 Skyline sedan with what looks like an R34 GT-R front bumper and Volks TE37s.

pic related is what they look like stock. pretty ugly

No

URAS kit on an ER34 Skyline

Well, you did it wrong.

It's way too hard to pick between the wagon, coupe and sedan in this case.

>stancefag
>chrome wheels
>not a type r

you did it wrong too

I was just posting the right front end. I don't care for the rims or stance.

Isn't the sedan's chassis stiffer?

I very much love sedans.

What went wrong?

What do you mean?

R32 looks better as a sedan tbqh

what the fuck is that an R32 sedan with a Silvia front end. Interesting.

with all the R32 fronts on S13s it was bound to happen eventually

another one where I think the sedan looks better

As for classic hardtops I actually prefer four doors because people over the age of 60 can still get into the back seats, and they're easier to get into and out of in parking lots compared to nine feet long coupe doors, while providing similar looks and the same open feeling. Also sometimes four doors actually offered roofs unavailable on two doors. And they're usually less desirable and cheaper.

WELCOME TO ANOTHER EPISODE OF JAY LENO’S GARAGE TODAY WE’RE FEATURING THIS BEAUTIFUL 1949 STUDEBAKER SMEGMA MAN WHAT A GOOD LOOKING CAR YOU JUST DONT SEE STYLING LIKE THIS THESE DAYS I’M GOING TO BRING IN JOEY BAGADONUTS HE’S A LOCAL STUDEBAKER EXPERT CMON IN JOEY

Thanks for having me, Jay

JOEY THE FIRST THING I NOTICED ABOUT THIS CAR IS THE BEAUTIFUL BODY YOU JUST DONT SEE STUFF LIKE THAT THESE DAYS LETS GO AHEAD AND POP THE HOOD ON THIS SMEGMA HERE IF I’M NOT MISTAKEN THIS IS HAS STUDEBAKER’S STRAIGHT 9 ENGINE AM I RIGHT

Thats right, Jay, Studebaker was really unconventional with their post-war engines

YEA YOU DON’T SEE ENGINES LIKE THAT THESE DAYS LETS GO AHEAD AND LOOK INSIDE WOW LOOK AT THAT BENCH SEAT YOU KNOW THIS WAS A GENTLEMAN’S CAR BACK IN THE DAY YOU’D GET A GUY WORKING DOWNTOWN AND THIS WOULD BE HIS CAR THAT HE’D TAKE DATES OUT IN TODAY THE KIDS WANT THE BUCKET SEATS BUT LET ME TELL YOU A BENCH SEAT BACK IN THE DAY MEANT THAT YOU WERE GETTING AN ABOVE-THE-PANTS HANDJOB *stares at camera*

sorry, I was a little confused since the R34 Skyline GT-R looked so similar bur didn't have a 4door sedan option

its got a GT-R front bumper.

its got a lot done to make it look like a GTR

that work around the fuel cap and door is top tier shit

I mean to post a more stock example but I forgot

>when the four door actually looks better than the two door

How about 2+2 versions of 2 seater cars? I feel there is a lot more hate for that than sedan/coupes.

I like 2+2s. Pad the rear ultrabuckets and you'll have space for your dog without sacrificing the little trunk space these usually have, sufficient for child seats as well. Also longer wheelbase means better ride comfort, which in large part is the actual point of these grand tourers.

yeah thats when shit gets awful

just look at the Z cars and the E-Type

Shit gets awful when 2+2 versions are shoehorned in at a later date. The Z32 is quite sexy in both configurations.

Four doors for more whores.

Yet people will still shit on a nice 2+2 z32. It can be the nicest one ever and still get the "too bad it's a 2+2" comments.

>implying the coupe is more attractive

yes, anteater sedan is indeed more attractive than anteater coupe

The R33 Sedan looks damn good. I also now want to see what an R33 coupe would look like with this front end. It'd be like a hybrid between the R32 GT-R and the R33.

I do.

Def not when it comes to the Skyline, the 4 doors look awful on the road to my eyes, with some others possibly.

One of the only convertible cars I like too

Forgot pic

Not really as much as i love the brera its complete pigfat trash, ( altought really nice ) get the 159

Only talking about looks here, I know they're all fat as fuck compared to their predecesors.

Whoa I didn't know they had a sedan version, were those sold in the US? Ive never seen one here

there are like no high quality pictures of stock R chassis sedans.

Probably because they're about as exciting as a Maxima

>want skyline R32
>has enough money for a nice GTS-T
>needs to pick up friends too
hm..

>thinking there's any room for adults in the back
>thinking the 4 door has any extra

well it looks spacious enough for two people in the back. Constantly getting in and out of a 2 door car is not cool. I have friends that I need to haul around and need convince my family that driving an import is not a problem, but I need high quality pictures of stock cars for it

whats wrong with the maxima?

Fairymuff, they're pretty squeezy desu though.

Nothing really, just boring like a Camry

That’s a c33 laurel dumb Americans

no its not you retard they dont even look the same

and in case you still wanna be dumb this is how this one started

holy shit user why does this get me so good

>tfw I have to get a sedan
What's the least wimpy one I can get for 30k?

Yeah nah you are right sos

But this is also Veeky Forums so kill yourself you gay new fag

are you stupid? R32 GT-R's go for $30k

What you can do is either buy a R32 GTS -T from Japanese Classics LLC for around $10k and then upgrade the engine yourself with $20k you have left OR swap in an RB25/RB26 with the remaining money.

example: japaneseclassics.com/vehicle/1992-nissan-skyline-gts-t-sedan/

>R32s go for 30k
Where the fuck are you looking? I can import one for 15-18k all day. If I wanted one already here i'd pay 20-25k.

>tfw R32 GT-Rs in shit condition go for $30,000+ in Australia

In the end, it's always the Americans that come out on top.

I really do hate all of you. You don't deserve anything.

Americans ruin everything for everyone, what else is new

no shit you can get one for cheaper I'm just saying $30k is closer to R32 GT-R money than R32 GTS-T money ya dumb cuck

rightdriveusa.com/model/nissan/skyline-gtr-r32/