How to get rich (one quick trick)

so according to the book the millionaire fast lane the quickest way get RICH (like 10+ million) is to start a business, build it up, sell it off = profit, has anyone here done this, can verify path to riches, and if its true any pro tips to a young (20) year old ambitious bastard

If you build a succesfuly buisness ofcourse it makes you a lot money.
You dont have to be a mastermind to understand this.
However making a million worth biz is hard i guess.

i just mostly wanna know what the most efficient way to make money is, even if it takes a lot of risk i wanna get the most bang for my buck (and time) , getting rich as quick as possible is something i really need to do

>getting rich as quick as possible is something i really need to do
start sucking dick

funny thing is you gave me an idea, although its not a illegal drug but god damn its good enough

look at notch... he made a ugly stupid game, called it minecraft, sold it, made 2 billion.

learn how 2 pickpocket

> RICH
> $10 million

lol

ok big shot whats the line between plebs and the top

Are you retarded? There is no quick, easy way to get rich.

Sucking dick gives a good outcome.
You can invest into your biz by getting knee pads but its not necessery.

>i just mostly wanna know what the most efficient way to make money is, even if it takes a lot of risk i wanna get the most bang for my buck (and time) , getting rich as quick as possible is something i really need to do
you sound exactly like me, OP. wanna trade throwaway emails? [email protected]

I'm trying a couple of different ventures myself. Maybe we can help each other out or at least discuss

I did enjoy the book but I think it all goes back to risk vs reward. What Mj advocates is high risk-high reward ventures.

Nothing wrong with that per se. But it's important to understand the selection bias involved. Anything high risk, odds are you're going to fail. Period. That's why venture capital firms operate the way they do. I.e. In anything risky you want to be as broad as possible. As an individual that is simply not possible.

Instead what usually happens is the entrepreneur concentrates an enormous amount of effort on a single risky venture. Even if it does pay off;

(A) when you take an honest look at the amount of effort involved, it may have been more lucrative to work for someone else.

(B) How much luck was involved? You could have been exposed to a ton of risk and made it by chance. What usually happens next is it goes to your head and your luck turns around on the next deal.

So basically it comes down to scale and risk management. The rich get richer.

A local oilfield company did this. 4 guys started poking holes and didnt look back. Oil went to the moon and they sold everything besides my dad and his co-pilot and a handfull of high production hells. And a shop.

1 year latter oil dropped to nothing and they bought 5 times as much shit and are sitting on it till it sells out again.

This time dad is on the take with em.

Poor wageslave has earned it.

When they sold out to the tune of 40 mill they each pocketed 5. Put 10 back into buying up fire sale shit. And put another 19 into random businesses in the community. They now own half the fucking town. Lol. Whey spend several hundred grand buying my dad a brand new f250 king ranch, house, and shop.

So yeah, its totally doable. Its wtf i am after.

With the falure rate of business tho i highly suggest u sell the first good one for your nest egg. And if you start any more keep them.

U want high risk high reward? About as insane as betting on red.

Study up on real estate. Get a business plan together. Go find an apartment complex.

Ugly yes, stupid no.

Its a sandbox lego game main.

What is not to love

>In Academics when you have a good idea you publish it
>In Business when you have a good idea you keep it to yourself

fuck off

At 5% apr thats living on 500k a year user...fuck.

You could live off a 5th of that comfy and the inflation wouldnt probably fuck u before u die

Easy. 1% control the world.

If u in the 2% give it up.

Can we stop with this meme of laughing at someone describing x amount as rich? That amount is literally rich according to anyone whose job it is to measure it. You're considered a high net worth individual, i.e., rich, at about $1,000,000 USD. You're not "rich kids of instagram" rich, but you're rich. Anyone not retarded can easily retire with $10,000,000 and live a very wealthy lifestyle while still seeing their assets grow.

Look up "affluent," "HNWI" or "UHNWI." The lines are drawn (depending on your country/location) usually at $100,000, $1,000,000, and $30,000,000 in assets respectively, excluding primary residence.