Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread may have botspam, upload a picture titled "notbot" so we can pick your posts apart, the spammer adds any names people use to mimic our posts, discord is still highly recommended!

Last updated: 7/13/2017

It's Remilia.

>tfw no Yakuza 3/4 remake ever

You could actually set certain buttons to the motion controls that 1 needs through the controller settings
As for NMH2 it has classic controller support so just map your buttons to that

Yeah, I found it confusing in the first book when everyone always talks about his Rivian accent...when it turns out it's fake lmao

No, the OP says "gorgeous 2d".
Breath of Fire IV, great game.

region locked but should still work. you could just play japanese games on it if you know moon.

Guess I'll take Lightning.

Why's that? It shows that people like you

The fuck?

>VNs do not count.

Ok, you win.

>open world
>crafting
>survival
>early access

If American planes were that bad, why did they utterly massacre the Japanese then and returned with 10:1 kill ratios?

>they have a similar skin tone, therefore their actual genetic, ethnic makeup must be 100% identical to people from Namibia
is this bait?

Why did she have to be a furry?!?

this explains why ring worlds are so shitty in Stellaris

Harder in my opinion.

kill yourself

new hairstyles when

i dont want to be a baldrat anymore in gw2

GUN was better than Revolver gameplay wise.

You gain AP/SP based on XP gain not levels so you could theoretically unlock everything if you put enough grind into it

would fug almost every nature. Either big tits, or big hips, or a balance of both.

loko is cute!

Haydee claimed to be one, but it hardly has any good elements of those.

user, today you made a man feel infinitely stupid.

u fuckin wot m8? Do you have a link? I dropped the game because that shit was so annoying I just fucking couldn't take it anymore

>pumpkin hill
>scary
>when the great emerald's power allows you to feel

I am not interested in the direction that it is going in.
It's hard enough even retaining English in my head, and you want me to go and learn some gobbledygook language that when put into a computer does something?

By all means, it is a space game.

I'd rather bang tails

>I always found that the first versa-life mission in Hong Kong is where you really need to rely on range because MIBs will wreck your shit in if you try to melee them.
WHAT

Shit bait but I'll bite anyway.
Normalfags nowadays prefer to use the term "arcade" rather than "casual" because 'casual' sounds like an insult to them.

they larped, for example as homeless people

Modding support should be added by 2025.

multiple penises

Thanks. I just looked up jap zelda dvd and found it. It good to know what it is exactly though.

>Doom 3 didn't look that good
Doom 3 looked extremely good back when it came out. It just aged like milk.

V

This is gorgeous, excellent use of chiaroscuro.

>what is autism and caring about bullshit

>I dont have the space for a CRT
Yes you do.

amazon

It's a Hudson game, not a Falcom game.

Nani the fuck? Look at where you are

and of course Emerald Hill Zone in sonic 2

fug

>RWBY
Disgusting.

How about the exact opposite: a spooky level in an otherwise not spooky game. Specifically the ghost ship from Too Human

What makes a commie block a commie block?

ArcSys is going all in

Whenever I hear that song now I just remember that one episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000, I forget what movie they were riffing but whoever else has watched it will know what I mean

they are preparing for f2p in "second half of 2017"

Nani

what game is this semon demon from?

Xon World Cup Majors #2 Day 1
More matches tomorrow

Also we should get more people trying their hand at making maps.

soon I will prefect the pigmy rush, and then no one will shame machaka no longer
OOGA BOOGA
OOGA BOOGA

Blank

Fire pro wrestling JUST came out. It's got indie graphics but as a game is REALLY good.

Where does F-Zero GP Legend fall into the timeline, though?

It evidently ends before because you loose mashriqi and misri as accepted pops if someone decides to t.e Lawrence you

From Software is supporting it, though. We just have no idea in what way yet.

She is threatining him.

High powered divorce court drama interpretation of ROTK is the best interpretation. How does Lu Bu fit in?

This goy knows what's up.

Actually, it's a new Fighting Layer.

Arika actually made a game with Street Fighter EX and other original characters after Capcom fucked off. And it was actually pretty damn good. It just never took off.

>looks less friendly and more like a hobo

More like a hebe.

>wahh twitter this boss is too hard and unbalanced why are blizzard making us ptr test this on live
>kills it without any nerfs later
fucking whinebabies...

>tfw stopped playing almost 10 years ago

Maybe it is. As i said, i didn't bother with it, so i don't know if it has the same problem. I was just so tired of seeing the same problems in every game that i didn't play it.

Exquisite taste my friend!

Is that the frog for whom the bell tolls?

Awesome game. Pretty cool, 2d, driving and light gun all in one cart. It was definitely tough as hell.

Thats just level 10 or 15 iirc

>directed by edgar wright
dudes

>her tits don't get any bigger

I wanted to fuck Link before this new game. Argument invalid.

That was pretty hype

Tumblr is that way >>>/suicide/

I believe I read somewhere that The Witcher III had a botanist expert on staff to tell them where and in what climates certain plants should grow.

tfw it used to be docked where I live
;_;

Fun fact, Hard Gay actually injured his back doing those pelvic thrusts.

>1920x1080, 16:9

That's what you get, lern2resolution fucknugget.

last ones before I get reported

white

Oh shit i was talking about Revolver am i? Goddamnit i was fucking wrong, my bad
t'was to short of a game ma'am

Buy it faggot
The only magnet link I ever saw was on one of the earliest threads for the game, don't know where user got it.

Nigga you fuckin' blind
You should see if you can get Terranigma working. And also the Dragon Quest 1+2 fan translation, and the fan translation of 3.

Does anyone know a good custom sim or whatever it's called?

YOU KNOW ME THE FIGHTIN' FREAK KNUCKLES AND WE'RE AT PUMPKIN HILL, YOU READY?

>1499283467901.png

No, even worse than dislike: they don't care.

Unfortunately, Goat's a long shot. It placed dead-last in the original (2004) species election.

Imagine if GGers kidnapped someone, it would be all over the news.
This is all based on memory but antiGGers threatened her sisters life before she got kidnapped so it's pretty obvious it was them.

You should probably go see a doctor, that's too much sleep. Unless you've built up a lot of sleep debt you shouldn't need that much.

Why wouldn't you go digital on a fucking handheld?

What should be ineteresting for the Mega maker is a mini map where you can see the whole size of your stage.

great way to advertise your shit taste