This kills the germans and americans

>This kills the germans and americans

google.com/amp/s/newatlas.com/2018-mazda-6/52422/?amp=true

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those idiotic creases and incoherent curves hurt my brain

250hp, wood dash, leather seats, and every feature 6s usually come with... for 22k??

How is that possible? I was just about to buy a 3, now I feel like I should buy a shitbox, then buy one of these used a couple years later. Fuck Mazda, why u gotta make your cars so good.

>Still has a touchscreen tablet sticking out of the dash

No thanks

>no manual

>0-60 in 7 seconds
>killing anything

But I can go 10 mph above the recommended speed limit on turns!!!

SOILED IT

>for that price
off yourself.

>google.com
new level of shitposting

>A civic is cheaper and faster

Get raped friendo

Fucking this, dropped hard
Guess I'll keep driving my mazdaspeed 3 into the ground

I like it, but no manual hurts. I have a '14 6 with the manual and the one year they didnt do that gay ass tablet screen shit in the dash. Probably one of the best newer (within 5 years) full size cars out there for the money desu. I just wish 2nd gear wasn't so goddamn tall though.

This
I thought Mazda was /ourbrand/?
Are they going down now, too?

More automation or even cheaper labor. Pretty much the only thing that would save costs.

Even the base models have the center controller. Just don't touch the screen. Its a good place to display navigation.

0-60 in 7 sec
35mpg+
16.4 gallon tank
Top safety ratings, including the small frontal overlap which many vehicles perform poorly in
Great conservative interior styling
Starts at $22k

Other automakers literally aren't even trying

Offer it as wagon with the 2,5T engine and a manual transmission and I'll buy it

> [2018] Chassis updates include a rigidly-mounted steering rack to improve response and feel, ... and thicker suspension trailing link mounts to improve stiffness

so the steering feel even better now.

lack of manual trans is small problem compared to getting the steering right. the last new mazda 3 I test-drove (2016) had better steering feel than my roomate's FR-S.

>Jap car.

It can kill them in reliability, sure. But it's still bland shit for bland people.

>2017
>still wanting manual
It's time to face the facts grandpa, manual is obsolete tech.

manual clutching might be, but manual shifting will never go away.

>thinking the top spec engine and features can be had for base price
>mfw

A base model Mazda 6 sport w/2.5 I4 and manual is $22k. A Mazda 6 with the turbo 4 and a few options will probably hit close to $28k-$30k....not $20k

>fwd
>kills the Germans
Kek

Mazda 6 MPS from 2006 makes 274hp, has awd, a six speed manual gearbox and makes 0-60 in 6s.

Look how far we come 10 years later...

Obsolete ≠ bad, retard
Or do you think musical instruments are bad because there's computers?

I own a Speed 6... among other cars as well.

How else are car people supposed to act superior to others?

>Lincoln LS
What issues you got? My high beam indicator light, cruise control light, and potentially others that aren't as obvious in the cluster stopped working randomly. Headliner around the third brakelight is drooping. Glue for the seal at the top of the windshield melted so it's flapping in the wind until I glue it back down. MAP sensor throwing a code. Just replaced the DCCV.

RWD turbo-6 on a Mazda 6 platform when?

>Lincoln LS
>2000s Mustang

I'm so sorry for your loss(es)

This, I'd buy

Yes, look how far we've actually come.
The 2006 model year Mazda 6 was a death trap. Fuel economy for the base model was 19mpg city, 25 highway.
The MPS model you're referring to is rated at 17 city and 29 highway. Its 0-60 time is 6.6seconds, not 6.0.

So Mazda now has a massively more efficient, massively safer, better styled, more comfortable, better handling Mazda 6, and its virtually just as fast as the model you're trying to compare it to, autismal shit for brains.

And still no awd or 6speed manual in the top model.

>a civic
no thanks im not a nigger

Eh, wake me up when Mazda comes out with a RWD successor.

Airbag light is on, plastic buttons break, peddles like to stick and CD player is jammed. That’s about it. Nothing major.

The LS is fine and dandy. Paid $5k for it almost four years ago. And the “2000s Mustang is a 2003 Mustang Cobra. Which is actually worth more now than I paid for it (also 4 years ago). And it’s an amazing machine.

Inherited my LS from my grandmother ~8 years ago. It's been a great daily and the problems it has don't really affect drivability. Keeping it forever because they're not worth anything anymore so might as well. Forgot that to mention my volume nob is broken so that both directions turn it to max with the slightest touch. Have to use steering wheel control for volume.

Haldex AWD != AWD