How come people in flyover states like Arkansas have bad taste in modifying cars?

How come people in flyover states like Arkansas have bad taste in modifying cars?

Because of drumpfh.

Pretty sure shit taste is independent of location. I see shit builds and good ones everywhere.

what does drumph have to do with this

but even more so in flyover states

Please show me the data you have collected to support this claim. If anything I would expect flyover areas to have less shit taste as the Instagram scene isn't as strong.

Honestly man that's kinda cool in a strange way

confirmed flyover

I don’t think it’s that bad. The orange is interesting to say the least, but it is t stanced of has a huge wing. Besides that what else can you really say is modified; aftermarket wheels? Is that REALLY considered a mod these days?

>fucking brake pad badge
>fat kid """"""""detailing"""""""" it

hearty kek

Show the comments

lel

euroshitter here, what is fly over?

ignore the previous photo, that user is greatly mistaken and is memeing

what about arizona? i love that place

see this post

you could just put las vegas instead of the whole Nevada

is that supposed to be an example of a badly modified car? the aftermarket wheels are fine, it doesnt look stanced, the wing is a bit much but could be way worse, the orange is nice, decals are dumb but removable.

looks like a pretty tasteful little project; my biggest problem is my OCD triggering over the black paint; finish it around the entire body or make it all orange.

also:
>Miata
>Automatic

goddamnit people need to stop putting Washington on a fucking pedestal I'm tired of all you goddamn transplants coming in and shitting up my state.

How is any state on the eastern coast flyover?

AR fag here, yeah this looks like something someone in Cabot would have. Thats where all of the bumpkin retards live because they don't allow black people to buy houses there.

also
>miata
>automatic
>$8600

The autos go for half what manuals do, and neither should go for over 4k unless its a Mazdaspeed. Someone should link him this thread.

Misery fag here, that whole section is definitely shit, but Maine and VT are definitely great.

What the fuck is in washington thats worth it that Oregon doesnt have?

A lack of Portland.

>neither should go for over 4k unless its a Mazdaspeed.

thats not how it works bub. plenty of non mazdaspeed miata go over $4k easily.

Thank christ Texas isn't on here, fuck off Cali fags we're full

>plenty of non mazdaspeed miata go over $4k easily.

Not na/nb's in AR, everything is cheap here.

Weed.

>project car
>autotragic
>no swaps
>all cosmetic
>ebay spoiler

At least the paint looks nice

Isnt Seattle the same?

This.

Texas is shit. Go away.

The hipster suicide rate is better in Seattle.

>Florida

>but muh Houston
>muh 1320 vids
>muh 1300hp street racing

Cali obviously, Tx is awesome, Fl is race car central, and NYC may suck ass, but NY is beautiful.

New York to Miami, bruv.

From indiana... love that state... But yea true.

Live in Florida. True.

Georgia new Orleans tennesee... not true. All seem pretty cool to me. And there is good riding up there. Plus I'd love me a Georgia peach ;)

>Tx is awesome
SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

t. triggered flyover cuck. All those states could be their own country if they really wanted to.

>dc flyover

>Cali, the most garbage state, has the highest rank
>Maine, the best state in the country, has the lowest rank

>fixed
get rekt

Discount Canada

>maine
>cold weather
>snowy
>salted roads
>rusting cars

>california
>beach
>warm weather
>tech sector
>car scene
>no salted roads
>huge selection in tracks
>big ass state
>LA isn't the only part of california

sure theres high taxes and minorities but if you're afraid of either of those you are poor and racist. Enjoy the "great" state of Maine though.... If thats they "way" life should be.

>How come people in flyover states like Arkansas have bad taste in modifying cars?
>He hasn't seen the riced out beaner cars in LA/OC

Top Zoz, trust me, shit taste isn't exclusive to location.

>Wyoming, Maine and Idaho less interesting than fucking Delaware or Indiana
Yeah no fuck you. Nature alone these all win hands down.

You forgot about our great seafood, objectively top tier nature, fun driving conditions (snow, frozen lakes), and guns
Also Cali's tech sector is just a sad shadow of Massachusetts' tech sector

Bullshit m8 Wyoming is inherently terrible, possibly worst state in the U.S.
I agree with Maine and Idaho though.

>You forgot about our great seafood
you got me there.

>objectively top tier nature
good but doesnt top Northern California's Nature

>fun driving conditions (snow, frozen lakes)
yeah neither of those are fun and you don't ever drive over frozen lakes.

>guns
I mean you can own guns in California. Obv stricter there but you can own weapons.

>Also Cali's tech sector is just a sad shadow of Massachusetts' tech sector

That is 1. wrong. 2. Not Maine.

>Wyoming is inherently terrible
What upbringing makes a person hold such a retarded opinion?

The cops are grade a douchebags, speeding tickets left and right. Also the car scene is non existent

Well fucking duh, why do you even expect a car scene in a state with 500,000 inhabitants? It's geographically gorgeous, has a rugged mentality, is high earning and ranks high on liberty, and that already makes it a great state. Wyoming is what Texans pretend Texas is like.

>good but doesnt top Northern California's Nature
Doubt it

>yeah neither of those are fun and you don't ever drive over frozen lakes.
You're wrong on both points here, friend. If the ice is 12" deep, you can drive whatever you want over it. Also snow is fun, I'm not sure how you can think otherwise.
>I mean you can own guns in California. Obv stricter there but you can own weapons.
>AR15 is outright banned

>That is 1. wrong. 2. Not Maine.
Fair point, it's not Maine. It is better though. MA still has the most tech jobs, the highest paying tech jobs, and the highest valued workers.

Better than the faggots on Veeky Forums covering their cars in anime shit

>Also Cali's tech sector is just a sad shadow of Massachusetts' tech sector
Welp that's the dumbest thing I've read all day

>father and son project
>they're enjoying it
I think you're just jealous that your dad ran away when you were five. Also the greatest concentration of completely tasteless hacked up piles of shit is in California, Texas and Florida.

Prove me wrong bud

doesnt matter if it was a father son project its an overpriced riced out miata you Nigger Loving cuck

step aside

this is ruined by a few small things imo, i mean its lolretardedhuge, but its the spider webs n shit that makes it super dumb.

welcome to 2017 m8, Oregon's had weed for awhile now

nein nein nein nein nein