/fg/ - Falcom General #21

Previous Thread: Beach edition

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

New Gematsu article on CS3: gematsu.com/2017/07/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-iii-details-alisa-elliot-laura-jusis-machias

- Class VII is back: imgur.com/a/Pw4Cp

- New CS3 scans: twitter.com/Gu4n/status/877415040466337793

- Trails of Cold Steel I & II confirmed for a PC release, first game will be released on Summer

- Trails of Cold Steel III is on track for a Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive, details such as the story and some new characters have been announced, such as Tita, Agate, Tio and Randy confirmed

Ys 7 announced for a PC release: gematsu.com/2017/07/ys-seven-coming-pc-via-steam-summer

Zwei II e3 trailer gematsu.com/2017/06/zwei-ilvard-insurrection-e3-2017-trailer-screenshots

Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4 and Vita still scheduled for late 2017
>Other not-so-new news

- Check out the content of the last Tits FC & SC updates, specially the translation improvements ( xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization )

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana brought by NISA, If you wish to complain, do so to Falcom, not XSeed (they're upset about it too). Good Japanese grammar is extremely recommended.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

FIE!

2nd for fuck Xseed, Floofy and Seraphna

No drama this topic guys.

Richard best boy.

I love Trails so much.

spooky

DO NOT

Cute!

hey look its Dress Julia

Does she actually appear in the games in her dress? I've only seen her in concept art and that one Steam card art.

Wtf is this? a Debug room?

So why did Sister Nell help Garland even though he was clearly heretical and trying to revive Galbalan? Did she love him?

>Julia in a dress
>not the spookiest thing ever

it's on par with serious mode Olivier

Yeah no it's concept art iirc.
Yes that's a debug room for either SC or the 3rd. I think they both have that unused portrait.

It's been a while since I've played Oath but I remember her saying it was out of devotion for him (somehow) saving her from a life of misery? Giving her purpose? And she just continued to serve him even though his personality changed.

It was considered for the 3rd but didn't make it into the game.

Thats a shame.

Calvard when?

never ever

Well, it's been a while. Pre-ordered their game yet?

I will preorder the english version

>blond short hair
>purple eyes
>nice and sweet personality
hello discount Elena

Who's Elena?

What the hell is he placing on her head?

Estelle is cute. CUTE!

That is Elena.

It's a hand fan. Can't you see how hot and sweaty they are? And he's just holding over their heads, not placing it.

>deleted
Hmmm

> Falcom will never top her
Truly bEstelle

ya, I realized that the nell face was a shop and I was BTFOd. Elena is still best Ys girl though

I wouldn't mind Towa winning the Reanbowl because she's kind of cute.

If I pulled her bow off, would she die?

It would be extremely cute

No, but you would.

Towa is made for bending over and fucking on various objects and surfaces

she's a small girl

UUUU

>145cm
>roughly 40kg
Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body.

>less than 5 feet tall
>smaller than 100 pounds
my dick

It would be like fucking a little girl

I know a guy into small adult women and I think I understand why now.

>it'd be like sexing an asian

falcom trying to give everybody the yellow fever

NANI

I shall RUN NO MORE

You are buying Muse's game, right user?

No because I don't speak Japanese, don't own a PS4 and haven't played CS1 and 2.

I have my doubts if she'd survive giving birth to a child with such a small frame like that

I'd seriously lose it if she wasn't a traitor.

Worth the risk just to put a baby inside her.

dumb user

Please do not be mean.

Leave making canon pairings in Sen to us.

Tita literally bullied Agate into being her husbando

I'm buying Juna's game.

>both threads on /v/ and Veeky Forums simultaneously posting about Towa

Could Towa be the key to everyone getting along?

So any eta on that zero translation?

through dick, unity

I don't see a /v/ thread.

If you mean the final edit than its a fan translation so lmao.

It's the one with Fie's page from the Famitsu scan as the topic image.

Yeah I found it already. So tired of having to read through the entire catalog trying to find trails threads just because the OP couldn't be bothered to put the word Trails in it somewhere.

CUTE

she needs a good dicking

Fanart of pregnant Towa when

CRAZY

She should fuck Fie just to teach her who's top Jaeger

I hope Randy is playable

What happened to his eye.

>tfw we'll get a literal catfight in CS3

What's he saying?

In the magazine scans there was a picture showing him in the support slot i believe.

Those clothes better fucking fly

before Cold Steel III

I guess I'll just start Zero since CS on Steam got delayed

Enjoy

something about the pleasure of cumming inside

How well do you reckon Ys VII and VIII will do? If XSeed market's it right they could get people to buy that before VIII.

8? pretty good; jap games have been doing fairly well recently, with a PS4 and PC release it will probably get enough attention and praise assuming NISA doesn't completely butcher the game with bugs and shit translation that people not familiar with Ys will get in on it.
7? I have no idea.

How do you feel about this pairing?

No. Just no.

Machias' girl is that girl at Heimdall.

Delete this please, Rean is a good guy, he's not a lolicon.

Do I get anything from winning the Julia/Mueller star door? Feels doable but going through the door story is a pain even with ctrl

You get a small scene, and his info on the monster book, but that's it. Also, download cheat engine to speed things up.

They have literally no chemistry whatsoever. None.

I see, thank you.

My fucking god Arios is fucking hard as shit

>This fucking fishing challenge against the woman on the rest area

You're lucky i'm autistic about completion Falcom, that was 100% pure RNG.

Fuck that door. I'd rather fight Loewe and Cassius at the same time.

I'm actually talking about a fishing challenge in Ao. 3rd's door was easy, that one challenge in Ao was pure fucking RNG.

who double-crossed their sister better? Chester or Remnos

Many times. Cassius + accessories are quite good. Well, as long as you have a way to prevent getting fried by Cassius, you're fine.

A Richard with Gladiator Belt, Super Gladiator Belt, and Carnage on his equipment looks reckless but fun. I don't know if its possible on higher difficulties though.

I'm pretty sure Machias prefers older girls.

Super headband + belt is better, since headband increases CP recovery per hit, and coupled with the belt makes him do it forever.

I am absolutely fine with any pairing that doesn't involve Rean, solely for the fact that they should exist.