Truckerfag Thread - /TFG/

>Burrito Salad 2: The Revengining Edition

El Brevious Bread: >44 tonnes of shattered corn tortilla bowls
>34 wheels blasted with piss
>Sign that lease and I'll put Los Zetas on your trail
>CDL How Do? Private driving school or community college, meng
>Swift: Best Arguing With An Increasingly Irate Border Patrol Agent

>Truckerfag is enjoying a fine snifter of cognac while absentmindedly stroking one of his cats
>EF is a banned, banned man
>Pepsi finallysmushed the bush
>Oilfag also smushed the bush, but more in the arboreal sense
>Doubles is so busy he barely has time to fap, eat roller dogs and murder diner waitresses
>Gundam to move into a suhweet tricked out 86'Econoline with shag carpeting, a banging stereo and tracklighting
>Primely doesn't spend major holidays talking about trucks like a weirdo
>Primefag last seen taking a shortcut through The Hills Have Eyes territory, whereabouts unknown
>GrainGuy accidentally the front differential seal
>Balam was late to the non-optional assimilation by our beneficent mechanized masters, long may their wisdom guide us

Other urls found in this thread:

seek.com.au/job/34970896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a nice Century.

Wew lads. Time for my second load of the week.

Almost saw a semi go over a rail and down a 20 foot drop i was like 5 mins late i passed by and looked down and holy fuck it was a drop, there was a lady there and i asked if he was ok and she looks in the truck and says "hes seen better days"

Peterbuilts are gay

I guess that's why ppl are gonna fight over it when I trade In early next year
Gayboys everywhere

what should I get next?

Thats it mayne old kenworths make me moist and probably fight over it because you drive like flat bedding queer

Yesterday I took the long way off route down a toll road to avoid two open inspection stations fucking with drivers. Am I an outlaw yet?

so, me thinks the best kind of truck looks like this, black, clean and no piece of shit addons like lights, bullbars and whatever else people stick on their trucks

is there something wrong with me?

Fix up that fucking scrapyard rescue you bought and haul ass.
Same. Them old KWs look slick as fuck.

No, you just have better taste than 99% of truckers and 100% of supertruckers.

Yes, you're either a busrider or a company cuck that doesn't have a fucking clue how much truck repairs can cost, and the value that bullbars and additional lighting can add by helping to protect ones investment.

>bullbars
Understandable, deer are a thi—
>additional lights
Opinion discarded.

I don't mean sixty five chicken lights and air cleaner led underglow, I meant some better fog lights for night driving.

Ah, that’s also understandable.
>tfw want yellow fog lamps for the Jetta

>this is what boomers actually believe
There's an inverse correlation between iq and number of chrome accessories

>fog lights for night driving
Confirmed retard.

I still haven't had a chance to pick it up.
I'm 300 yards from it right now handing in my paperwork. With a 3,850$ Load on the deck.
freight is going to have to be shitty for me to bring it back
I'll grab a few pics

You gonna fully restore it when you get it home? Rat rod it? Gonna attempt to actually work with it for maximum tomfoolery, or just take it to shows?

It better have a five fiddy kitty under the hoid or else its just trash.

Pace yourself old timer. Don't want to pull a muscle putting the hammer down like that.

Wrong.

Right.

Hayes or Pacific.

Do it faggot.

>t. stylelets

Dat eurostyle.

Ironically they just put a chrome bullbar on the new Kenworth. I'm hoping they put them on all our trucks.

International Prostar.

I found a kit at ECS, it’s $140 (not including taxes and shipping). They got a lot of stuff on their site.

>catback Magnaflow kit
>$600

Truckers are rapists. They should all be jailed indefinitely

>t. Tumblr

What's so bad about rape anyway? It's just a penis going inside a vagina. Not like that hasn't happened before for those types of girls. If she doesn't like it, well, tons of things in life people don't like. Its like getting sick, sometimes you get the flu, other times you get raped, that's just life.

It really just goes without saying.

What motor do you have in that thing? Is it a factory durbo?

Ughhh def going to need some love

Yeah, she's seen better days.

You gonna clean it way up or leave it looking more like a rat rod?

Congratulations, user. All your hard work and time spent trying to force this meme has finally paid off, and you're starting to get (You)s

If know my dad and brother and me. Which i do.
We will probably do as little work as possible.
It might just see the rust buffed out and newer running gear put in.
We def don't have the time and dedication for a full restoration.

>Not devoting the time for a full frame up resto with concours quality, era correct paint and parts
>MFW

How else would you get laid?

>implying roller dogs are edible or actual food and not discarded props from Hollywood commercials

I'm not willing to find out desu

>no pyrometer
Into the trash it goes

You're just a paper trucker then. I bet you haven't even shit yourself before.

One wheel is locked up. I think brake rusted shut

Nah, the diff's fucked. They did a cracker burnout and thats why she got parked up.

>*A Supertrucker Appears!*

>still trying to force this meme
Sad.

>he thinks pyros are a meme

Found the company driver

That's an NH220. 743 CID.
The thing that gives it away are the external fuel lines going to each cylinder.

They are a meme and you're a meme for trying to force this stupid meme every time he posts.

1.9 tarbodeeznuts, still all stock. More concerned with fixing right now rather than upgrading.
Newer guts is understandable, but at least put some time into restoring the body and frame and such.
>mfw every time I see a drop visor

Peace be with me lord Jesus

Carefully now

Enjoy your ignorance, company driver. You're the best meme on this general.

I drive for a courier company and usually use my Miata but end up driving the company's box truck on a semi-regular basis.

Can I count myself as a trucker?

>tfw DD15 @ 700HP

Oh the company driver will never know these feels.
>Oh wow my EGT is up higher, hmmm and the MPG is getting bad. Ahhh I have a leaky injector. Thanks pyrometer for giving me a heads up.
The company driver is too dumb to understand these things

Top meme my wage slave friend.

>Howdy driver, got your ears on?

>Welcome to /tfg/, the friendliest truckstop along the information superhighway!

>Grab a cuppa joe, pull up a stump, and get ready for some good ol' down home trucking related conversation!

>Don't worry if you ain't a tanker tanker or a skateboard slider, its the official policy of this board that if you drive any sort of truck, any at all, or even a car, if its for work, you are hereby considered a trucker!

>Have fun!

Nice desu ne~

>no weight on tow chain
It's like you want it to snap and smash the grill in.

>any sort of UTE
FTFY

>DD15 @ 700 HP
>TFW my DD16 only makes 600 HP

>Tow chain
>Not having a proper tow strap

Yeah nah mate.

That's true, I'm not into shitting myself, I did shit in a bush on the roadside in East Texas one time tho because the nearest truckstops was an hour away and I wasn't gonna make it.

44 T O N N E S
T
O
N
N
E
S

Nah nah yeah m8, I'll fucken glass ya cunt.

The truck still monitors the exhaust temp though. It lets me know if it's a little high, or if it's dangerously high. I don't need to be able to know exactly what temperature it is at any given moment. Plus, I don't care either way. If it's got mechanical problems or low efficiency, it's not my headache. I don't pay for maintenance or fuel, so it could get 5mpg and then blow up, doesn't bother me none.

t. cents per miler

>I'm not into shitting myself
What type of faggot new age trucker are you. I bet you don't even piss into bottles. Fucking pathetic, get some self respect man.

>this is actually what people think
If your truck blows up, unless you work for a large fleet that means you don't work. I should think that would affect you.

>5mpg
I should think it affects you if the person that owns the Truck can't make enough revenue to keep you employed. These are steering wheel holder ideas man. This attitude is why people rip on company drivers

I keep a laundry detergent bottle in case of emergency. I don't make a hobby of it. Top maymay tho

Yup, and I'm fine with it. It's an easy living, and I do pretty well all things considered.

>Company cuck
>Lazy
>Not mine, not my problem attitude
>Probably a grub
And who says all the good ones are taken?

Yeah, I am lazy, that's why I drive a truck fora living. And the reason I have a "not mine, not my problem" attitude is because it isn't mine and it isn't my problem.

Window is a fail
Did u know
Cause it's cracked
Window is not pass
Dot no pass
Shut it down

7 4 5 0 0

EF how many times have you been inspected? Have u ever had a level 1? I don't know why but the thought of a DOT waving you in for inspection is hilarious to me. I don't know who I feel worse for, you or the officer.

>Shut it down
Are you actually a Jew?

not my truck, not really my problem. if they stop me at a scale I have bigger things to worry about than a cracked windshield. hence driving around the scales

It would actually be your problem because inspection citations go on your personal CSA.

>going a across scales
Listen you have to immediately start being funny.
That's how I get away with shit.
Yes I am capable of it.
I am an Aryan Viking pure blood white man. And my rings channel ancient power
Dot wishes they could stop deeznuts
(They can't)

is that even something that effects Canadians?

>Aryan
>brown eyes
Choose one, amerimutt.

Im a courierfag too. Leave home at midnight and get back home about 630-7, monday-saturday. About 200 miles round trip pays about $100/day. I drive a caravan but i also have a windstar. Delivering drugs to nursing homes.

That's something you should know, retard

>start being funny
That's actually what my trainer taught me...
>driving w trainer, get pulled into inspection station
>shitting bricks because I have situational anxiety and police are a trigger
>trainer sees I'm upset, says stay cool and watch this
>cop steps up to the window and starts asking questions, asking for bills and paperwork
>I start sweating bullets and getting my shit together
>Trainer: ayyyy buddy! What's been good up here today?! Ay this is my student, he wants to come inside and talk with y'all, can we park and come inside?
>Cop obliges
>Have a heart attack
>get a tour of the scale house, the cops and scalemaster seem friendly and answer any of my questions
My trainer seemed to know the officers and told me he does this with students who are afraid of check stations. It helped but I'm still terrified of them because I'm autismal or something.

>tfw boss wants to buy me a new truck and I’m trying to come up with a compelling argument to get him to let me order a bunch of parts for this one and repaint it

I love this old thing. so much more enjoyable to drive than a choked out Cummins

>Be Primefag
>Max comfy load to Miami paying a shit ton of money
>Get there, overnight parking
>Backing level: NYC
>Manage to squeeze between two trailers
>Got unloaded early, went home for 34h reset
>Built a new i5 convertible laptop to shitpost here with
>Overnight beer run from Jax to Punta Gorda, had to stay up all night after being up at 4am the previous day
>Primefag we need you to deadhead to IL
>mfw the deadhead to IL from FL pays better than most FL freight

D E A T H
E
A
T
H

5 5 2 5 0

D E A T H
E
A
T
H

this is between the leafs and the abo's, just leave them be

WOW, how long ago was that?
Why haven't we been back?
Was Russia actually the first to make it to the moon?
Yet here we are with our "freedoms".
Did you know that they want to start looking at commute times for local drivers to ensure they aren't driving too many hours per day?
Fuck this gay USA, what happened to those days back then where we were truly the best country in the world.
What went wrong?

>tfw born too early to be a space trucker

>Those trips

>Punta Gorda
>Fat Point
>Pulling big liquid loads out of Fat Point
Sometimes the jokes just write themselves.

>Born just in time to browse dank memes

>being this angry
I'm not too worried about going for a job and being told they won't hire me because of a broken window.
As for going against my employer, if he wanted to fix it he would have.

>tfw just got offered 120k/year and turned it down.

I like my comfy local life.

120k doing what exactly? Hauling bitumen?

Oath.

Wat.

Lying on a Laotian noodling forums human interest section mostly

Jej.

seek.com.au/job/34970896
They are desperate for a good driver. I turned it down, even with the 120k offer from the company themselves.
Did that user apply for it? Obviously if he did they knocked him back.