KIA CAN'T EVEN MAKE A CAR THAT OUT HANDLES THE CHARGER

KIA SHILLS BTFO FOR ALL ETERNITY

KDM WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0X2s9RvI5A
motortrend.com/cars/kia/stinger/2018/2018-kia-stinger-gt-first-test-review/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What possesses someone to make such a cancerous post? The "ironic" Stinger shilling was winding down, now you've gone and done this.

Is this how people normally post on Veeky Forums
Why can't you guys have normal threads

B-but it runs a faster quarter mile and handling doesn't matter in an entry-level luxury sedan! Delete this!

DELETE THIS

It's becoming the norm as more good posters leave and shitters move in.

Bump

I'll just get a low mile Lexus isf instead . I was looking forward to getting a Stinger

>Kia will dust if everywhere
>If you want to win you need the top try hard model and even then the GT has a nicer interior
Did you even read the image you posted. Dumb amerifat.
Also:
>Kia Stinger GT is FASTER than a Camaro
Let that sink in for a minute
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0X2s9RvI5A

did you read? the charger out handles it even though its running on a pigfat ancient mercedes chassis and weighs 300 lbs more and is 6 inches longer in wheelbase

kia can't even make a car handle better than an old mercedes chassis

how fucking pathetic

>Unknown asian driver pits Asian vs American car on some unknown asian go cart track
>Wowweee the Asian car wins!

its actually a totally redesigned chassis that shares no common parts with ANY mercedes

>you are just lieing to make kia look bad and whatever bullshit your behind look good

Either Chrysler or Chrysler/Mercedes made a better chassis 12 years ago than Kia did in 2017...

don't you have anywhere else to shill?

How much longer are you going to shill? Like what's the point?

Bump

Bump

Since this board doesn't seem to have any kind of moderation, it's slowly becoming a cesspool full of aids like /b/ and /v/. Better leave while you can to save your sanity.

doesn't matter, dodge still made a bigger and heavier car handle better than a korean shitbox

sperg more kia cuck

Bump

> this much damage control
> posts article comparing the Korean spec preproduction model to the Scat Pack
The Stinger GT would dominate the Scat Pack around a track. Also, I like that tid bit about the Stinger having a far nicer interior.

> preproduction K-spec Car
The US spec has an upgraded adjustable suspension and Randy Pobst himself said it would run a lap at least a second faster than the preproduction model that he got to test at Willow Springs.

Why are you THIS assblasted over a Kia? You even identify by the root of your butthurt. Don’t you have something better to do in your life?

I love seeing all these butthurt benchracers Craig so much over a Kia. Did Kia really make that great of a car to put all of your favorite cars to shame that you all have to go into full damage control mode over it? Hah.

Cry some more for me.

>The Stinger GT would dominate the Scat Pack around a track
No shit sherlock. Who takes a Challenger to the track? Stinger GT loses to scat pack in the quarter mile.

So far, the only times posted are a 12.9 and a 12.78 while the Scat Pack runs a 12.6. It’s only a matter of time before someone beats that 12.6 with a RWD Stinger GT.

You see this. This is the Stinger. Let's see any of you match it.

Challenge accepted.

>tumblr
typcial

>> preproduction K-spec Car
>The US spec has an upgraded adjustable suspension and Randy Pobst himself said it would run a lap at least a second faster than the preproduction model that he got to test at Willow Springs.
You keep on saying this about every Stinger that fails to live up to the hype, yet it's nowhere to be found in the picture OP posted. What's the full article? Have you read it? Does it explicitly say the car they tested was a pre-production Korea-spec model?
What even does "pre-production" mean when you also claim "it's been in production for over a year in Korea already"?

> fails to live up to the hype
You can tell when the article was published and the fact that they state that it was the preproduction car on the noted lap times.

Here’s the full article.
motortrend.com/cars/kia/stinger/2018/2018-kia-stinger-gt-first-test-review/amp/

The “preproduction Korean spec” car is K-spec Stinger fitted with the US badges. They didn’t have the tweaks that the full US spec have, which is exu remap, adjusted timing, stiffer suspension in sport mode, and exhaust. As well as a tweak to the sound system since we like our bass and Koreans don’t.

>everything is pre production

whats wrong, is Kia too afraid to show the USDM car?

Randy Pobst has had his hands on the US Spec. He hasn’t ran it at Willow Springs yet. But, like I stated before, in that very article he said that it’s at least a second faster than the model he ran.

Also, a few others have gotten their hands on the US spec. Like Car and Driver. Who got a 4.4 sec 0-60 in the US spec while MT got a 4.8 sec in the preproduction Korean spec.

But, once someone who can actually drive down a drag strip gets behind one of these cars at a strip, then we’ll see what they truly can run in a 1/4 mile.

>1/4 mile

track times > drag "racing"

We were talking about going against the Scat Pack’s 1/4 mile times.

But, I can’t wait to see what the US spec Stinger GT runs at Willow.

pointing out the strong parts of an amazing product =/= shilling
in that sense all the miata threads here are shilling threads

What could have been.

Praising a 20+ year old shitbox isn't really shilling, though

If somebody denies Kia shilling, they are the shill.

>it's a Kia shill vs anti-gook poster thread
noice
pls post more k-slags and j-cunts when you endlessly (you) at each other

this
i consider myself a "good poster" as i wanted to have a discussion about cars and what not but had to leave because i couldnt stand the absolute cancer that was Alphonse/Soviet/whatever the fuck they were calling themselves when they were getting banned on every level. But now im back and would you look at it, its still cancerous. Maybe a smidgen less

They've stopped using names, but they're still here. Just less active. Keep fighting the good fight man.

Whatever faults it has, it's still way cheaper than its competition.

Its badging might be its downfall, though. Who wants to buy a Kia at entry level luxury pricing? Hyundai had the right idea with Genesis.

less active is better than before where it was every thread, and same goes to you bro maybe one day this place wont be so bad

>we're not shilling we just really like the car!!!!!1!!!!!1!!!!!!!

try harder kia marketing team

Sage

Bump

> stop liking things I don’t like
Boo hoo hoo. Cry some more for me. It gives me power.

> communication through the electrically assisted steering wheel lacks the granular precision of most Audi sedans.

> Press the Stinger on demanding roads ands it acumen diminishes as the limits approach.

> Midcorner heaves and crests reveal a front/rear dampening imbalance. Even at their stiffest setting the rear dampeners fail to adequately control the Stinger's rear end movement.

> Perceptibly awkward pitch and dive motions accompany acceleration and braking when pushing the car hard.

> Then there's the transmission ( :-) )

> The Stinger is not, however, quiet as those compact sedans offering similar interior space. At 70 MPH, our GT produced 71 decibel din, louder than an AudiS5 Sportback, BMW 340i and Jaguar XE.

> the Stinger lacks the feel, fit and immersive experience of the premium mid-sized players.

Buy big inside cover ad for lots of $$. Get screwed on the actual review further into the mag...

KIA BTFO. ha ha.

> stating only the “not as good as $55k+ German competitors shit”
> leaving out literally the entire review that praises the Stinger for being better than any car in it’s price range and our performs most of it’s competitors outside of $15k+ more in price
> leave out all the love for the performance and interior quality for a car at it’s price range
> leaving out the fact that they state “even though some of the areas lack in comparison to the more expensive German competitors, that it’s not a bad thing since it’s significantly cheaper”
> leave out the fact that it takes everything they push the car to do without having any problems

>Electrically assisted steering

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS AND WHY DID SOMEONE THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA FOR ANY CAR LET ALONE PERFORMANCE VEHICLES?

and as for the pic, why is there a pic of Elmo laughing? Is he laughing because the price of of Kia Stinger beats all of it’s competitors while the Kia Stinger out performs them as well?

And the abnormal look at the from of the car is because the screen is a curved OLED screen and the pic is being taken from one far end of the room.

I don't give two shits about how badly it handles, I don't give a shit about how it's a KIA. At least they're trying. The only thing that makes me hate the stinger is that: THERES NO FUCKING MANUEL

yay participation trophy for kia!

It's because GET KEKED SOYBOY

O O F, AntiGookNigger BTFO

>Kia's first crack at a serious sport sedan isn't a world-beating revolution in automotive technology

Um, duh? You guys are way too excited about this. I'd like to see what they do with the race version though

Sounds like someone is super butthurt over their stinker not getting a good review.

>why is there a pic of Elmo laughing?

I dunno... Could it be... $53,000 for a (((Kia))).

The left can't meme...

>this much jealously for something the chebby ss couldn't get(attention)

I dunno... Could it be... the thought of pulling up to the club and watching the valets bury the (((Kia))) in the back of the lot so no one sees it.

I dunno... Could it be... just another subpar replication attempt by the fine copiers at Xerox-- I mean Kia/Hyundai/Genesis.

Correcting incorrect info isn’t anger. I’m not upset at all.

Find a new luxury sports sedan with the same features for the same price or less.

I guess faggots gonna hate. Tell me again, what do you drive user?

>I guess faggots gonna hate. Tell me again, what do you drive user?
Well it aint a fuck'en kia!

So, you’re a poorfag? Got it. Just go on not posing what you drive. Keep those Bus drivers having job security.

Trying to control the conversation, eh? Nice Try.

Here is the thread "Kia Stinger BTFO", not "what does user drive". Stay on point fucknut.

Let me help:
> I want the red one. I want the chroma bleu(tm) one-- you know with the purple flakes
> designed by 2 wankers from germany
> comes with used engine oil from an M4
> plays my little pony when you roll down the window
> brush aluminum(tm) trim
> better interior than a lear jet
> faster than superman
> it's cheap luxury! LUK WAT U GET!
> it's cheap sports sedan! LUK WAT U GET!
> you can change the badge if you are embarrassed

and there are the responses:
> you are paid kia shill. go away
> no manual
> engines explode, warrantee not honored by kia. class action necessary to get crappy econoboxes fixed
> per car and driver, handling is shit inspite of gargling german piss daily
> per car and driver, auto trans is tragic
> me-too styling
> interior is plastic and fake brushed aluminum(tm)
> wannabes buy luxury car from shitbox manufacturers
> wannabes buy sportscars from shitbox manufacturers
> depreciation will be brutal based on historical patterns
> $40k for the low end (((kia)))
> $54k for the loaded (((kia)))
> will sell as well as the $70k k900
> oh, that badge at any price

What else you bringing to the table fucknut? Nothing? Becuase it is the same fuck'en thread for months on end.

And its not the car, fucknut. It is the continuous company-paid kia shilling. It is (((you))).

Whew. This is a lot of faggotry to read. Let me prepare with a drink.... okay. That’s better. Now let’s power through this testament of butthurt.

> control the conversation
> don’t worry about what I drive
Bus Rider Kamen!

Where is this “used engine oil from a (not an) M4?

What does My Little Pony sound like? Are you throwing the little plastic tots for girls onto the ground? I don’t get it or why you reference it.

I do like the Korean “K Logo” better than the “Kia Logo”. It just looks more stylish. But, I wouldn’t be embarrassed to drive a Kia around. I wouldn’t buy one unless it’s a Stinger GT though. That’s for sure. But, it has nothing to do with the brand. I just don’t like boring cars.

Yep. You do spout the same shit a lot, don’t you. Like saying the same thing over and over again irritates someone other than other people who aren’t involved.

People like to benchrace the shit out of cars regardless if they have actually driven any of these cars they reference. It’s like it’s their life goals to be as much of a faggot as they can possibly be.

I don't think you can call others butthurt if your entire career is based on the fact that you need to remove all of the (((true))) negative stigma owning a gook car has.

Come back in 10 years with a real transmission, reliable engine, and original design and maybe your shilling won't be received so negatively.

It's now Monday where you are at... a couple of questions:
- why do you work somewhere that you have to start @ 100a?
- you getting paid overtime for this?
- why dont you sell these unique vehicles to the fancy-pants dictator just north of your boarder? He's got to be tired of riding in benz and lincoln knock-offs all the time and want something near-luxury, affordable and convenient to fix when the engine grenades... Just say'n.

Hey. It’s you again. The guy who identifies as the root of his butthurt. Still posting preproduction numbers, huh? Funny how you just keep regurgitating the same old shit.

Boo hoo hoo. It doesn’t come with a manual in my four door mid-sized sedan. > Boo hoo hoo, the base model turbo 4 had reliability issues six years ago.
> I’ll cry about it even though everyone talks about the proven twin turbo 6.
> and it doesn’t look original to me even though majority of brand new cars today are pointed out to have taken ques from other cars.
> Boo hoo hoo. Wah wah.
Hi. I see you’re back on that dick again.

It’s Sunday here, Mate. I’m a CDL driver and start around 1am. It’s a well paying job and it’s easy. Also, I get paid more than you ever will and can afford all of the cars discussed here. :)

holy reddit spacing batman

Don’t go to reddit. So, I have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about. Also, it’s broken up into point responses.

K